Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Day

Jul 29, 2019
1) Ign: Oblivious1222
2) Age: 20
3) how long you been playing Minecraft? Since Alpha
4) why do you want to join our server? Looking for a community to get back into Minecraft with and friends would like me to join and get back into it, I have a busy work schedule so I don't have much free time each Day.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1) Ign: Oblivious1222
2) Age: 20
3) how long you been playing Minecraft? Since Alpha
4) why do you want to join our server? Looking for a community to get back into Minecraft with and friends would like me to join and get back into it, I have a busy work schedule so I don't have much free time each Day.
approved

Napalm Inbound

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN:fatalarts
2.) Age: (optional) 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? to play with some friends that i got invited to.

Alex_Lionheart

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN:Alex_Lionheart
2.) Age: 19
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft?: About 2 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server?: I've heard great news about this server from one of your users, Redicemage. I always love playing the Feed the Beast packs, but was never able to find a good server (that is no grief) until I heard about yours. I anticipate joining your community of players if I do get accepted.

Novaflipps

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Novaflipps
2.) Age: (optional)36
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3-4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Its just what im looking for...A freindly and calm server...atleast that what it seems:) And I am a friendly player that like do play minecraft and help others

Shadowbreed

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Zhainius
2.) Age: (optional) 34
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? A couple years, played some vanilla first. then as soon as I found out about FTB have been hooked on it.
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I took a break for a few months, and am looking to get back in to FTB after playing unleashed, monster, ultimate, etc. I've been looking for a direwolf server to do so, and this seems friendly and mature.

joi_98

Jul 29, 2019
guys do not use the item duct with the resonant upgrade it crashes the server for some time :S

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN:fatalarts
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? to play with some friends that i got invited to.

1.) IGN:Alex_Lionheart
2.) Age: 19
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft?: About 2 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server?: I've heard great news about this server from one of your users, Redicemage. I always love playing the Feed the Beast packs, but was never able to find a good server (that is no grief) until I heard about yours. I anticipate joining your community of players if I do get accepted.

1.) IGN: Novaflipps
2.) Age: (optional)36
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3-4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Its just what im looking for...A freindly and calm server...atleast that what it seems:) And I am a friendly player that like do play minecraft and help others

1.) IGN: Zhainius
2.) Age: (optional) 34
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? A couple years, played some vanilla first. then as soon as I found out about FTB have been hooked on it.
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I took a break for a few months, and am looking to get back in to FTB after playing unleashed, monster, ultimate, etc. I've been looking for a direwolf server to do so, and this seems friendly and mature.

Approved

bloblblobie

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: bloblblobie
2.) Age: (optional) 23
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? long
4.) Why do you want to join our server?looking for a awesome server with nice poeple to play with and help them.

KalilM

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: KalilM
2.) Age: 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since early beta versions (can't remember which exactly).
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Looking for a good server after the last one that I went on died.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: KalilM
2.) Age: 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since early beta versions (can't remember which exactly).
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Looking for a good server after the last one that I went on died.
Approved

UselessHawk

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Calopteryx
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? since alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server? i need a server to record on.

sparty1227

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: sparty1227
2.) Age: (optional) 12
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since January 2013
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I took a short break from modded Minecraft and now getting back into it I would like to be a part of a server that has a friendly community.

Ser Breakalot

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: SerBreakaLot
2.) Age:24
3.) How long have you been playing minecraft? For a few years, a friend of mine introduced me to Modded minecraft.
4.) Why do you want to join our server? My friend linked me this server so i could play together with him, haven't had the chance to play FTB with him since the previous server died.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Calopteryx
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? since alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server? i need a server to record on.

1.) IGN: sparty1227
2.) Age: (optional) 12
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since January 2013
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I took a short break from modded Minecraft and now getting back into it I would like to be a part of a server that has a friendly community.

1.) IGN: SerBreakaLot
2.) Age:24
3.) How long have you been playing minecraft? For a few years, a friend of mine introduced me to Modded minecraft.
4.) Why do you want to join our server? My friend linked me this server so i could play together with him, haven't had the chance to play FTB with him since the previous server died.

Approved

underground5456

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: underground5456
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 yrs, hosted a dw20 server for a yr and a half
4.) Why do you want to join our server? An old friend is on the server