[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shiphty

Jul 29, 2019
Minechem lets you make certus quartz. The process is very energy intensive but it's still possible. If you can get your hands on aluminum and glowstone you can make your own certus quartz with minechem.

Shiphty

Jul 29, 2019
In other news; I needed all the dang certus quartz to make a 128 cubed spatial storage space. I wanted to make a base inside a disc. I finally finished building one, having never found the certus quartz vein. I decided to see if there were any mineral deposits inside the disc. There were nine. And one was quartzite!!!!

::facepalm::

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
In other news; I needed all the dang certus quartz to make a 128 cubed spatial storage space. I wanted to make a base inside a disc. I finally finished building one, having never found the certus quartz vein. I decided to see if there were any mineral deposits inside the disc. There were nine. And one was quartzite!!!!

Wait, spaces inside spatial storage disks can have IE excavator ore veins?! :eek:

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
look's cool!:D
Thanks
Minechem lets you make certus quartz. The process is very energy intensive but it's still possible. If you can get your hands on aluminum and glowstone you can make your own certus quartz with minechem.
Yep

Haha fair enough

MatunasCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Im not adding it because otherwise the mod pack will just end up having the same mods as every other mod packs and mine wont be unique

Just started the pack recently, and after reading thru 25 pages (so far) of mod requests, demands, and general whining about someone's personal favorite mod not being in the pack, this should be saved to paste as a reply to every new mod list complaint. :)

D

Denis_Jack

Eu não posso baixar, alguém tem um link para baixar este mod pack?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Este pacote pode não ser capaz de ser baixado, pois sua hospedagem pode ter desaparecido. Já faz mais de um ano desde os posts anteriores sobre o assunto.

Desculpas pelo meu mau português, tive que usar o Google Translate.