[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SalmonMax

Jul 29, 2019
It always felt a bit too 'magical' for this pack in my view. Of course, I realize how it feels to me is not the guiding principle, but I do enjoy a good sci fi pack. There's lots of magic packs, but darn few packs that revolve around science; mad or otherwise.

Reactions: MJRLegends

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
i fell like a douchebag, because i don't fell to start over on a New Server... on the Server i'm Currently playing, well i'm kinda done there. 300h of Playtime, i Visited all Planets/moons/etc. i built Bases in Space and on the Moon/Mars and Sirius B. and i'm heading for a Reactorcraft Reactor. but slowly i'm running out of things to do...

(i could Suggest a mod that would fit into the Space theme... it's called "Super Massive Tech")

koolkrafter5

Jul 29, 2019
i fell like a douchebag, because i don't fell to start over on a New Server... on the Server i'm Currently playing, well i'm kinda done there. 300h of Playtime, i Visited all Planets/moons/etc. i built Bases in Space and on the Moon/Mars and Sirius B. and i'm heading for a Reactorcraft Reactor. but slowly i'm running out of things to do...

(i could Suggest a mod that would fit into the Space theme... it's called "Super Massive Tech")
Hi Proxy! That does seem like a good mod to include. I've seen it before and it seems like it fits the pack well, considering it uses, well, STARS as a fuel source.
Maybe Minechem could be a good addition? I'm not sure, I've never made a modpack before. Give it a try, see what you think about it.
And Proxy, you liar, you have 282.32 hours of playtime, not 300. :D

Oh, and sorry for your loss over Chromaticraft, but it was broken on the server anyways. :(

Reactions: MJRLegends

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Proxy!

Kool? *sigh* the World is a Small place my Friend. Kool to see you here.

Maybe Minechem could be a good addition? I'm not sure, I've never made a modpack before. Give it a try, see what you think about it.

I've seen Minechem on some Other packs, it basicly allows you to Disassembler Materials into their Chemical Components and vise versa. i like it.
but... dear MJRLegends, i know that you can't just add every mod (since some aren't even fitting, like Draconic Evolution. or are just useless because there are other simallar mods... like Solar Expansion, and then there's RFtools, which just isn't in because it makes Automating the Solar Generators from Extra Utilities way more easier xD)

And Proxy, you liar, you have 282.32 hours of playtime, not 300. :D

well, it was close enough.

Oh, and sorry for your loss over Chromaticraft, but it was broken on the server anyways. :(

yea, my Base looks so empty without the Magical Oak Tree. and the Rainbow Leaves were the best for Enthanol. and the Altar i built is gone too...
but you know, i don't really give a Buck about Deco anyway.

*(you are looking towards the new and Exciting Future with Highly Radioactive Reactors)
*(It fills you with DETERMINATION)

Last edited:
Reactions: koolkrafter5

koolkrafter5

Jul 29, 2019
I was thinking about Minechem (I know what it does, I just don't know if MJR would want it in the pack), and thought of a great use for it! You know all those rockets you have lying around after you make the tier 8 rocket, and you have nothing to use them for? With Minechem, you can throw it into the decomposer and get some of your materials back! It's also useful if you say, don't need a machine for anything anymore, or want to get rid of 64 redstone control thermal expansion augments (>.> You know where they are from, Proxy). I just think that Minechem is a good mod for the pack.

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
nooooooo, not Rotarycraft and Reactorcraft! D:
i know it's Temporarly, but if the Server Updates 40% of my Base content will be gone.
well let's just Hope theses things get fixed (whatever was wrong in the first place)

T

TehWyrm

I can't seem to find this pack in the FTB Launcher. Help?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it through Curse.

Last edited:

koolkrafter5

Jul 29, 2019
nooooooo, not Rotarycraft and Reactorcraft! D:
i know it's Temporarly, but if the Server Updates 40% of my Base content will be gone.
well let's just Hope theses things get fixed (whatever was wrong in the first place)
They are going? R.I.P. extractors, and well, your whole base.
Hopefully frozensoul skips to 1.3.whenevertheygetaddedback and your base stays safe?

And sorry for not being on FS lately, I've been putting a new computer together (remember -5 fps at your base?) and it's just finished now. I'll (hopefully) be on more often.

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
I can't seem to find this pack in the FTB Launcher. Help?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it through Curse.
For the ftb launcher you need to go to the third party section within the launcher and use the pack code "SpaceA" to get it on your launcher to play

talianagisan

Jul 29, 2019
i have a question. where is forge located in your modpack files? i need to update it to add a mod i want to use it would be great if you could tell me.

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
i have a question. where is forge located in your modpack files? i need to update it to add a mod i want to use it would be great if you could tell me.

uhm, never Noticed it... but where does FTB save the Forge files? xD
also, every Modpack has the Files the same... so asking for a Specific pack files, is kinda useless.
Technic has them as a "Modpack.jar" file next to the Minecraft.jar ...but FTB? they just hide it.
ah, i found it... (why didn't you just used Google?)
  • Go into the FTB install directory, and go to this folder /libraries/net/minecraftforge/forge/
  • There should be a folder with the version number for your current version of Forge. (For example, 1.7.2-10.12.1.1060)
  • Make a new folder and name it with the version number for your new forge. (For example, 1.7.2-10.12.1.1124).
  • Put your forge .jar file in the folder you just created.
  • Next, go to /<MODPACK>/minecraft/
  • Open pack.json in notepad. You should see a line that says something like
"name": "net.minecraftforge:forge:1.7.2-10.12.1.1060"​
  • Change the version number to the version of forge you want to use.
  • Do the same for the line at the bottom that says
"id": "1.7.2-Forge10.12.1.1060"​

Hope i Helped.

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
okay...
you seem pretty pissed,
still no idea what's the Problem with the Client/Server.
but i'll try my best to find it out... somehow.

i'm sorry. but pls, don't be mad at me. i have never had a Issue like this before D:

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
okay...
you seem pretty pissed,
still no idea what's the Problem with the Client/Server.
but i'll try my best to find it out... somehow.

i'm sorry. but pls, don't be mad at me. i have never had a Issue like this before D:
I can't do anything if you don't supply the correct logs so please repost when you have the correct information

akimbaev

Jul 29, 2019
I can not include server hosting and support me in the answer "Craftbukkit.jar - is the core, tell the developer that a Linux and Java 7, the assembly does not work." Help me pls ( i wanted to create server in the hosting .How create server in hosting ???

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
I can not include server hosting and support me in the answer "Craftbukkit.jar - is the core, tell the developer that a Linux and Java 7, the assembly does not work." Help me pls ( i wanted to create server in the hosting
I dont understand what your trying to say because it doesnt make sense