[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeroGabe

Jul 29, 2019
Shouldn't you make it so that you can either use charcoal or coal in the quest? The trees you chop down at the start can make some charcoal, so shouldn't you logically make charcoal instead of go mining for coal?

Pytey

Jul 29, 2019
After update to 1.3.0

SFId9Yc.png

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
did Solar Flux got deleted from the pack after 1.3.0?
why? i wanted Solar Panels III for my Space Station! D:
i mean, the Mod is very fitting, why isn't it in the pack anymore... or am i missing something?

also, there's a few Servers more... like the Frozensoul server, this pack is relativly empty, so it's mostly lag-less.
IP: space.frozensoul.co
(it's not advertisement, i just wanted to point that out)

Last edited:

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
did Solar Flux got deleted from the pack after 1.3.0?
why? i wanted Solar Panels III for my Space Station! D:
i mean, the Mod is very fitting, why isn't it in the pack anymore... or am i missing something?

also, there's a few Servers more... like the Frozensoul server, this pack is relativly empty, so it's mostly lag-less.
IP: space.frozensoul.co
(it's not advertisement, i just wanted to point that out)
Its not needed as there are loads of solar panels in the mod pack so its got removed.

WalaoEgg0424

Jul 29, 2019
Done! Hopefully it's something easy. BTW, are you still planning on getting rid of chromaticraft at some point?
MJRLegends is still planning for it maybe , because many players dont know chromaticraft much . I think MJRLegends is learning it and maybe the mod will be included into quests. If its not important to the pack , then he might remove chromaticraft.

WalaoEgg0424

Jul 29, 2019
and chromaticraft is also making a texture rendering problem to foods like eating bread will having like a melon random pixel texture.

Elshar

Jul 29, 2019
I'm kind of split on chromatic myself. I can't decide if it's a tech mod disguised as a magic one, or vice versa.

WalaoEgg0424

Jul 29, 2019
I'm kind of split on chromatic myself. I can't decide if it's a tech mod disguised as a magic one, or vice versa.
This is what I get from the mod's forum

ChromatiCraft is a large exploration-based magic mod centered around harnessing and focusing the power of the 16 colors of crystal energy present in the Minecraft world. Each color of energy is associated with certain traits, from light to protection to agility.

Seems likes its a magic mod that generates power like potion effect.

Reactions: MJRLegends

Eranwe

Jul 29, 2019
Any idea of NEI is going to come back? Is there some way I can enable on my own? I can't (don't want to ) play without it. So I am playing an un -updated version. :(

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Update Version 1.3.2 released, Check Change log for details.
But im having problems with update on the Curse Launcher!! so use the FTB Launcher for the new update in till its active on the curse launcher

Reactions: WalaoEgg0424
P

Prouse14

I cant see mekanism in nei, i can still craft the machines but when i search it, nothing comes up...