[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cobramike

Jul 29, 2019
Its for the public server. For permissions what players can do and can not do. Also commands and somthing to towny.

cobramike

Jul 29, 2019
Sinds the last update. I have a littel more lag. And i dont now why that is.I am gonna try couple of things out today.

SilverDk

Jul 29, 2019
Hey MJR, nice pack...

I played for a bit but hope your hqm can give more guidance as well...instead of just craft this and that...player like me don't know lots bout the all the mods find it difficult to cope...anyway good job

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Hey MJR, nice pack...

I played for a bit but hope your hqm can give more guidance as well...instead of just craft this and that...player like me don't know lots bout the all the mods find it difficult to cope...anyway good job
I am working on the quest book over the next few updates and i will be improving it :D

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
I have looked in to the mod that you have suggested and i dont think it will be added as it looks to op for the mod pack sorry
That's cool, no problem. Btw I saw in the changelog that you changed the ore spawning to only allow one version of each ore is it cool for me to stay where I am or is it going to cause some kind of conflict.

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
That's cool, no problem. Btw I saw in the changelog that you changed the ore spawning to only allow one version of each ore is it cool for me to stay where I am or is it going to cause some kind of conflict.
The ore's are all still in the pack but in new chunks there will other be one type of each ore but in the already loaded chunks that were loaded before updating to 1.2.0 will still have all of the other ores.

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
When can we exspect the new update. Greets Mike
I will be submitting it tonight and then it could be up to 36 hours to it goes live (depending on how fast the FTB Third Team can process it).

Also sorry its taken so long having problem with a few mods that a few bugs so having to downgrade some mods and try and get them fixed for the future.