[1.7.10]SkyMyst - Quest: Rebuild the shattered world with RFTools. Jetpack and lemonade provided!

Tigerlore

Jul 29, 2019
Tried playing again, didn't run out of memory, but the book had a few missing pictures(Blank squares), and the items kept flashing between a white square and the item itself. It also happened to the items on the top of the inventory(The diamond chestplate). It didn't happen to my saplings, weirdly.

Sounds like something is corrupted. Try another pack and see how it runs. If that's okay, try creating a new world with SkyMyst. If there's a problem with that, then delete the SkyMyst folder and download the pack again.

Edit: FTB console says ###### GL ERROR #######, @ Post render, and 1281: Invalid value. All with [Client thread/ERROR] before them.

I'm not seeing any GL ERRORs either. That could be a sign that something is corrupted.

Edit2: I can't get a smeltery, my only idea is using the rock from chisel. But I don't know how to get clay...

There is clay generated in the world, just mine for awhile and you'll find it sooner or later.

C

C4_Cake

Sounds like something is corrupted. Try another pack and see how it runs. If that's okay, try creating a new world with SkyMyst. If there's a problem with that, then delete the SkyMyst folder and download the pack again.

I'm not seeing any GL ERRORs either. That could be a sign that something is corrupted.

There is clay generated in the world, just mine for awhile and you'll find it sooner or later.

Creating a new world seems to have fixed my issue, it was probably related to Journey Map or Cyano's Lootable Bodies, I removed these two from the pack to save some memory.

Edit: It probably wasn't it, but I removed the fireworks thing in the configs.

TheElectricCake

Jul 29, 2019
Creating a new world seems to have fixed my issue, it was probably related to Journey Map or Cyano's Lootable Bodies, I removed these two from the pack to save some memory.

Edit: It probably wasn't it, but I removed the fireworks thing in the configs.

I haven't had trouble with either of those in several packs I run, but YMMV. If it was me, I would download a clean install just to be sure...Save your world, but download FTB and SkyMyst from scratch.

You will find clay by just mining around, here and there...It acts like any other ore vein, now. Spawns in fairly large veins, kind of like coal does in my experience.

C

C4_Cake

I haven't had trouble with either of those in several packs I run, but YMMV. If it was me, I would download a clean install just to be sure...Save your world, but download FTB and SkyMyst from scratch.

You will find clay by just mining around, here and there...It acts like any other ore vein, now. Spawns in fairly large veins, kind of like coal does in my experience.

Its just the memory, I have a 32 bit computer.

lok0143

Jul 29, 2019
Really enjoying the pack so far. Beginning to start getting into machines and storage is now an issue. Any ideas on how to get more endermen? I have a couple of ender pearls but no dimlets yet.

Tigerlore

Jul 29, 2019
Really enjoying the pack so far. Beginning to start getting into machines and storage is now an issue. Any ideas on how to get more endermen? I have a couple of ender pearls but no dimlets yet.

Make an endermen spawner with ender io. I wouldn't count on endermen for dimlets though, it's an extremely rare drop. Make a random dimension to start with and you'll find plenty of dimlets there.