[ 1.7.10 ] SIEGED [ JamPacked2 ] [ HQM | Reikas ]

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019
And other ways to remove spawn there? Without a peaceful mode. Sorry for the mistakes I'm from Ukraine use the Google translator
You can use Jack-O-Lanterns I guess. Just be sure to place them 2 to 3 blocks above ground so the Zombies cannot break them.

RAiN

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, help this quest for creating tier 3 orb from blood magic. Orb request 26.000 LB, but for creating rune of expansion for altar we need minimum tier 3 orb.

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, help this quest for creating tier 3 orb from blood magic. Orb request 26.000 LB, but for creating rune of expansion for altar we need minimum tier 3 orb.
Fill the altar to the max, then place the item in. Afterwards provide it with constant blood supply by eating something that provides a lot of regeneration or killing a lot of mobs with the sacrificial sword.

RAiN

Jul 29, 2019
Fill the altar to the max, then place the item in. Afterwards provide it with constant blood supply by eating something that provides a lot of regeneration or killing a lot of mobs with the sacrificial sword.
Hm, i try whis metod, but one more question: if blood end and i feel it again i lose enchanting progres?

malianx

Jul 29, 2019
How well does this work for multiplayer servers, is there enough resources at the start for 2-3 people to play independently, or together at all?

RAiN

Jul 29, 2019
How well does this work for multiplayer servers, is there enough resources at the start for 2-3 people to play independently, or together at all?
If u play in party, need add friends in quest book. It`s help, due to you have multiplay rewards. Independently play little harde, cuz in start u have only one important item (thaumcraft wand).

RAiN

Jul 29, 2019
One little tip. If u play, u know that creating iron ore is painful. But under dangeon spawn large node of lodestone ore. When u mine it, spawn mobs that drop iron ore.

malianx

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like its not playable on a server at all. Runic Tablets don't open, you spawn hungry, and none of the starting potion effects exist.

malianx

Jul 29, 2019
Update in regards to server play, it is a problem with sync between the client HQM files and the server ones, replacing the server config/hqm/ files with a client copy fixes this, as they once again match.

So anyone hoping for server play on this, it is a simple fix.

Riku_Azhurlar

Jul 29, 2019
so i played a bit of this on single player and when i noticed the server me and a buddy wanted to try it. unfortunately the runi tablets aka quest books dont work. when you right click them they fail. ive done hqm enable and such to no avail. any help or advice?

malianx

Jul 29, 2019
so i played a bit of this on single player and when i noticed the server me and a buddy wanted to try it. unfortunately the runi tablets aka quest books dont work. when you right click them they fail. ive done hqm enable and such to no avail. any help or advice?

I JUST addressed that with a fix in the post DIRECTLY above yours, lol. Look and read :)