[ 1.7.10 ] SIEGED [ JamPacked2 ] [ HQM | Reikas ]

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019
Pack updated, Gorgomites disabled, increased wood gained from infusion, essential base blocks explosion-proof, greatwood saplings can be crafted from vanilla saplings (all), rotten food can be crafted from rotten flesh and map template cleaned up for new players.

krim2

Jul 29, 2019
Как скачать эту сборку??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Reactions: egorzalata

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019
Как скачать эту сборку??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Введите " si3g3d " в опции кодов пакет в " ПТБ пусковой " (Google translated)

What download this modpak?

Put pack code in the pack code options on the FTB launcher. Code is in first post.

ZeroAI

Jul 29, 2019
Вышло новое обновление 1.1.25. Подскажите, что в нем изменилось?
P.S. Сборка вышла действительно страшная, за что большое спасибо.

Last edited:

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019
Вышло новое обновление 1.1.25. Подскажите, что в нем изменилось?
P.S. Сборка вышла действительно страшная, за что большое спасибо.
Updated lycanites mob mod. Also I do not speak Russian :(

Fozzzy

Jul 29, 2019
How to make "Ancient turret"? Creeper destroyed 2 turrets and I want restore them in creative mode, but I don't how.

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
How to make "Ancient turret"? Creeper destroyed 2 turrets and I want restore them in creative mode, but I don't how.
Isn't that kinda cheating... I mean if they got killed then that means that you lost them and you have to kinda fend for yourself. Side note for the dev: If you don't want them killable then it might be good to have them with a looping resistance whatever or instant health or something so they dont die.

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019
Use /hqm edit and complete the turret resurrection quest.

Isn't that kinda cheating... I mean if they got killed then that means that you lost them and you have to kinda fend for yourself. Side note for the dev: If you don't want them killable then it might be good to have them with a looping resistance whatever or instant health or something so they dont die.
They are meant to be killable. Turrets are just to get you started for a bit, you have to survive on your own afterwards.

Fozzzy

Jul 29, 2019
How do make first Orb? Blood Altar tier 1 very quickly lose blood and I can't accumulate 3000 blood in it. This is bug or I am missed something?

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019
How do make first Orb? Blood Altar tier 1 very quickly lose blood and I can't accumulate 3000 blood in it. This is bug or I am missed something?
Press and hold the dagger and give the alter about 5-6 hearts for it to start up then you can take your time to fill it up. First one requires about 3/4 or half full altar.

Also, Sieged livestream in 9 hours! View it here:

Fozzzy

Jul 29, 2019
The problem is that the altar is not holding a blood, it disappears in 1 second, although there all the heart to pump. Hopefully streamers Eugene will understand this. By the way, I subscribed to a Steamlynx's channels on YouTube and Twitch :)

Last edited: