[1.7.10]ShamCraft

Finn_Myth1

Jul 29, 2019
its a shame not many people show much interest in your pack its very well done. Also the construction mod looks awesome.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
So I completely overhauled Hunger Overhaul and TiCon configs to better fit the play style. That will be in the next update along with updated versions of several mods.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
I'll update the mod list and should be published next week. I may also start doing more detailed changelogs.

Finn_Myth1

Jul 29, 2019
i have a few questions for you. One, have you thought about making the creative modifier tool in tinkers construct cartable? there is lot you can do with tier construct but when armor get as strong and it is most of the tools don't stand a chance against it. And two how would you feel about adding archemedis ships, it makes water worlds, like the one on my server currently, much more fun and traverses able. not to mention is add air ships which are always fun.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
i have a few questions for you. One, have you thought about making the creative modifier tool in tinkers construct cartable? there is lot you can do with tier construct but when armor get as strong and it is most of the tools don't stand a chance against it. And two how would you feel about adding archemedis ships, it makes water worlds, like the one on my server currently, much more fun and traverses able. not to mention is add air ships which are always fun.
I'll try Archimedes. But I always felt like it wasn't a super well put together mod. And I have something I'll start working on after this update that does some cool stuff. (You could prepare for it by trying to get the sham seeds)

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
You said you wanted to know what I'm doing with the pack well I'll submit the next version soon

-Tinkers construct tools and weapons have less durability and require more XP to level up
-Crop growth tweaked
-Added Railcraft
-Oreberry bushes are on superflat worlds
-Pams plants drop food instead if seeds
-Buildcraft oil no longer burns

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
What would people think if I removed Biomes o' Plenty? The mod has been bugging me lately and the textures honestly aren't the best. It would require a world reset.

Finn_Myth1

Jul 29, 2019
at this point a world reset is not an option plus most of us like BOP. Are you not including draconic evolution, simply jet packs or any of the mr. cray fish mods in the next up date? on side note i may have found a bug with iguana weeks, for some reason the cross bow and bolts don't gain any xp when you use them.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah,(just submitted 1.3.2) 1.4.0 will include simply jetpacks and tinkers steelworks and I still haven't gotten around to testing me crayfishs but I assume they won't be a problem and will come in 1.4. But if you really don't want to reset your world than I'll leave it in just for you guys.
EDIT: And almost everything in Iguana Tweaks and ExtraTiC is fixed in the updated version in 1.3.2 so those shouldn't be a problem once you update the world.

Finn_Myth1

Jul 29, 2019
i have a question for you, is it possible that you be a blue to include a server download for you pack on the launcher?

Finn_Myth1

Jul 29, 2019
just a heads up there is problem with the current version of ender storage, the tanks kick you out of servers if you look them up. i did some research and apparently it has to do with the fluid updated done to forge and rendering. apparently is been fixed but you ned to update every thing chicken bones related and forge it self only enough though it is only a problem on servers not single player.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, I thought chickenchunks stopped production on previous versions but I guess I'll check to see if they released a patch

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Umm, the fluid should be fixed if you are running off of launcher version 1.4.7 and I added Tinkers Steelworks and Blood magic for 1.4 I'm working on the Sham Essence so that should become a big part of the pack soon enough
EDIT: If not then update the forge version that your server is running on and tell other people to update their launchers/forge

Last edited:

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, me again. Are there any BoP biomes that you do not like, that cause problems or are just flat out ugly? Because I am going to be disabling more of them if there are any problems to keep the world from being too cluttered and some of them cause lag. Plus the Magical crops seeds and essence will be taken over. I have a lot planned for 1.4