[1.7.10]ShamCraft

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
2015-06-23_15.30.55.png
A balance of magic and technology.

This pack is centered around building and customizable gameplay. It has several cross compatible mods and any add ons to make it so, this enables a more complete gameplay through the game and so that it is more than just a collection of separate mods. To keep good performance this pack has configs changed to help performance and does not contain any aesthetic mods that do not add gameplay/material to the game.

This pack contains Fastcraft(http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10820), by Player, enabled by default. Fastcraft enhances Minecraft with increased performance. Bug reports being made directly to Mod Authors should state Fastcraft is enabled.

-Mods-

Advanced Solar Panels
AnimationAPI
AppleCore
Ars Magica 2
Baubles
BDLib
Bibliocraft(+Bibliowoods)
Big Reactors
Binnie Mods
Biomes o' Plenty
Blood Magic
Botania
BuildCraft
Carpenter's Blocks
ChickenChunks
ChickenCodeCore
Chisel
CoFH Core
CoFHLib
Compact Solars
Computercraft
Damage Indicators
Dense Ores
Enchiridion
Ender IO
Ender Zoo
Extra Utilities
ExtraTiC
Fastcraft
Forbidden Magic
Forestry
Forge MultiPart
Gendustry
Pam's HarvestCraft
Hunger Overhaul
IguanaTweaks
IndustrialCraft 2
Inventory Tweaks
Iron Chests
Jabba
Magic Bees
Magic Crops
Mantle
Mariculture
Metallurgy 4
Metallurgy Core
Mine Factory Reloaded
MineTweaker
ModTweaker
Natura
NEI
NEI Addons
NEI Integration
NEI Thaumcraft 4 Plug In
NetherOres
Random Things
Redstone Arsenal
RFTools
Thaumcraft 4
Thaumic Tinkerer
Thermal Expansion
Thermal Foundation
TiC Tooltips
Tinkers' Construct
Tinkers' Steelworks
Twilight Forest
Waila Harvestability
Waila
Witchery
Zan's Minimap

Pack Version:

Pack Code:
shamcraft408

Last edited:

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Nice modpack, but some screenshots or videos would give people a preview and make them want to play it.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Finally started MineTweaker. Will be in the next update with lots of recipes and changes.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
I am using MineTweaker and some unused Items to create customized Items for the pack. This includes changing the Force Seeds and Essence of Force into Sham Seeds and Essence. And it will make a set of items exclusive to Shamcraft.
The Sham Axe
The Sham Blade
The Sham Pick
The Sham Hoe
The Sham Spade
Helmet of Sham
Chestplate of Sham
Pants of Sham
Boots of Sham

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
I will add AE2 into the pack. After giving it some thought I decided that I should add it

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
1.2.1 has now been submitted. Remember to suggest mods or minetweaker recipes. Along with reporting any bugs.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Haven't updated it in a while but I have done quite a bit of work on it, updating mods, adding mods, removing them, minetweaker, configs, lots of things

Finn_Myth1

Jul 29, 2019
I have a few suggestion regarding mods to add. One is simply jet packs so you can have jet packs that don't really on ic2. The other is draconic evolution providing really cool end game power armor and tools that are somewhere in between magic and tech as well as give the end more of a challenge.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, well I'll just say that the next one is also going to be a big update.
EDIT: And I like both those mods, they'll go in.

Finn_Myth1

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to be running in to an issue with our pack, I'm running it on my server but whenever someone tries to connect it times them out. nothing seems to be wrong they just can't connect. do you know if any noels has had this problem and do you have any idea what the problem my be? I included the server log if it help maybe you will se something I missed.

Attachments

• latest.txt
    6.8 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Well I'll try to look over it tomorrow but my first guess would be not enough RAM on their client(look up how to allocate some more) but I have been going through the configs because the pack is meant to be lighter on client and server traffic.

Finn_Myth1

Jul 29, 2019
ok I tested the ram and thats probably not it, I had it set to 2 gigs initially and upped it to 3 but it still timed me out. Also I found a small bug when I was testing things in single player, if you click on the search tab in the creative mode inventory it crashes your client. I don't know if anyone has reported this but i can confirm two cases of it. If you can't fix it is not a really big deal more of just a minor announce. I have included a crash report for you, from what i can see it appears to be something with iguana tinker weeks and rendering something but thats were my experience with reading crash logs stops. sorry can't tell you more.

Attachments

• crash-2015-06-08_08.05.01-client.txt
    42.6 KB · Views: 139

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I am gonna look for a mod that removes that tab all together because it is trying to load 1,000s of items. It happens in a lot of 1.7.10 packs.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
On the server I found "UnionCanal lost connection" I have no idea what this means and I wasn't able to find anything about this. I'll try and do more research.

Finn_Myth1

Jul 29, 2019
Could it possibly be a mod that is only supposed to be on the client and not the server because other than damage indicators and the voxelmap I have all of the client mods on the server. Also if I find a mod that removes the search tab I will let you.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, it may be certain configs that don't line up so you could try and copy and paste the config folder from the server and make sure it matches with all the players.

Finn_Myth1

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like the configs were the issues,thanks I wouldn't have thought of that. Also the furniture mods looks cool if you don't think it will cause much lag.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like the configs were the issues,thanks I wouldn't have thought of that. Also the furniture mods looks cool if you don't think it will cause much lag.
Furniture is cool and I will test for lag because of the detailed models but have you seen mr crayfishs construction mod?
EDIT: And glad I could help. I think it's cool that someone is has a server with my modpack. Or even uses it for that matter XD.