[1.7.10]Running Red 2: Vampire Money[v1.2.0][Hardcore][Magic][RPG]

alexubel989

Jul 29, 2019
I'm really enjoying this pack. When you said it would be dark you weren't kidding. Its pitch black when the sun goes down.

I do have a question though and maybe you can help me since it doesn't seem to be pack specific. After claiming a reward from a quest it still says that the reward is unclaimed despite giving it to me. It won't let me claim it again, but it still says its unclaimed, so could this be do to the fact that its a repeatable quest? Its driving me nuts. lol

Reactions: buggirlexpres

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I'm really enjoying this pack. When you said it would be dark you weren't kidding. Its pitch black when the sun goes down.

I do have a question though and maybe you can help me since it doesn't seem to be pack specific. After claiming a reward from a quest it still says that the reward is unclaimed despite giving it to me. It won't let me claim it again, but it still says its unclaimed, so could this be do to the fact that its a repeatable quest? Its driving me nuts. lol
I have no idea. Reward claiming seems to be bugged with the current version of HQM - if it wasn't repeatable, it would flash purple forever, which gets a little annoying. There's really nothing I can do until the HQM guys fix it.

Reactions: GreatOrator

realMrShiney

Jul 29, 2019
So far I am enjoying the pack. I was thinking the other day, about how it would be difficult to come up with a new and interesting way to play. We'll you've done it; bravo.

One strange thing is my lore page keeps disappearing every time I restart the server. That is, when I start the game up my lore book is empty (no page 1) and so I have to cheat it in every restart to keep playing. When I do cheat it in, game crashes. (After that I can restart, replace the lore page, and keep playing.)

Thank you very much for the excellent pack -- I look forward to playing it further.

-- Mr. Shiney

-

Reactions: buggirlexpres

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
So far I am enjoying the pack. I was thinking the other day, about how it would be difficult to come up with a new and interesting way to play. We'll you've done it; bravo.

One strange thing is my lore page keeps disappearing every time I restart the server. That is, when I start the game up my lore book is empty (no page 1) and so I have to cheat it in every restart to keep playing. When I do cheat it in, game crashes. (After that I can restart, replace the lore page, and keep playing.)

Thank you very much for the excellent pack -- I look forward to playing it further.

-- Mr. Shiney

-
Thanks, and I'll look into why that is happening.

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
so started my first world and log in start punching would and before could get a single wood block i get hit by a zombie in full diamond equipment

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
have you thought of using ender zoo? It has some cool mobs like these zombie horsemen and other stuff. It's a really well made mod by the maker of ender IO

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com

Thunderblade

Jul 29, 2019
I think the villagers only sell rotten golden apples after day 6, but the game still displays them as normal, causing me to unwittingly buy 5 rotten apples with no use. I'm guessing that that is not supposed to happen?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
My guess is that the rotting mod works by putting a timestamp NBT tag on it, and when the time is x minutes away from that time, it's rotten. So the apples in the villager trade rot before they can be sold, because they have the NBT tag that says they were made at day 0.