[1.7.10]Running Red 2: Vampire Money[v1.2.0][Hardcore][Magic][RPG]

Megmachunian

Jul 29, 2019
I just want to say something about this pack, as well as Running Red. I appreciate what you're saying. As someone who has struggled with depression and constantly advocates for mental health, I appreciate that you are willing to take an adult atmosphere with, and I appreciate the symbolism that you portray specifically in this pack. So thank you. Thank you for taking an adult tone to this topic, thank you for talking about this topic period. I can't wait to see the way you shape the content as the story develops.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Alright, update v1.1.0: "The Darkness" submitted. You can download it early here (Forge 1236):
Client: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gm2txgf1z8rtymj/RR2VM - LRC2.zip?dl=0
Server: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wjoexyo4p0r08uo/RR2VM - SLRC1 - 2.zip?dl=0

Changelog:
Code:
Be Afraid of the Dark:

* New Sanity Mechanic is in place:
    -Sanity drops during the night and around baddies
    -Sanity can be restored by sleeping or hanging around flowers or other happy things
    -Going insane can have *fun* side effects
* Darkness is now complete. Bring torches.
* Nights can sometimes be home to a Blood Moon
    -Increased baddies
    -Inability to sleep
    -Red.

Friends and Foes:

* Multiplayer support!
    -Server version created
    -Friends can revive each other for Hardcore play
    -Quests are now repeatable so folks can play non-hardcore

* Vampires and Heroes now roam the land
    -Powered-up Skeletons and Zombies have left the boss zone and are now out and about in the day! Look out!
    -Travelling merchants now roam the land, looking for deals. But, you'd better reach them before the Vampires do

Technical:

* Created Server Version (Wooo!)
* Disabled the OpenBlocks Gravestone
* Fixed key conflicts
* Fixed quest bugs
* Removed Halloween Quests
* Updated Blood Magic
* Updated BloodUtils
* Updated Sanguimancy
* Updated BuildCraft
* Updated RailCraft
* Updated EnderIO
* Updated CoFHCore
* Updated Applied Energistics
* Updated Special Mobs
* Updated Tinker's Construct
* Updated Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
* Added Enviromine
* Added Random Things
* Added GenCreator

Reactions: Eruantien

alexubel989

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to be up front in saying that I did not play Running Red, but only because I didn't want to go back to 1.6.4.

I will be playing Running Red 2 though because I'm interested in the theme and it looks like a fun pack.

Great work by the way. HQM packs can be a pain to put together sometimes. Especially if you want to really create a story line and reason for playing other than a sandbox experience.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I just want to say something about this pack, as well as Running Red. I appreciate what you're saying. As someone who has struggled with depression and constantly advocates for mental health, I appreciate that you are willing to take an adult atmosphere with, and I appreciate the symbolism that you portray specifically in this pack. So thank you. Thank you for taking an adult tone to this topic, thank you for talking about this topic period. I can't wait to see the way you shape the content as the story develops.
I was seriously expecting a 'but' somewhere in that post. I'm not sure why.