[1.7.10] Run Dig Hide 1.4 [Survival][Hardcore][Sandbox]

MinecraftingDAD

Jul 29, 2019
Hey bud. Your site says you want feedback. Here is some feedback:

If you want someone to try your pack, get the invisible pig that you cannot see or hit out of the game so they don't die on day one and can't go back to pick up their grave cause the invisible pig keeps attacking them. That way, if they can play it for at least one minecraft day, maybe they will like the pack and want to continue playing it. And btw, particles set to "All" in the setting, the invisible pig emits no particles of any kind, like infernal invisible mobs would. So I tried the pack for about 8 minecraft hours :) If this ever changes, please give me a shout, I would love to give it another go.

It is possible you have found a small bug. Invisible pigs are not a built in feature of the pack. This sometimes occurs though and with modded Minecraft sometimes things happen. When this has happened to me and has, even while casting, I have logged out and back in, and then I can then see the mob. When you log out and back in the hit box is visible and the mob should be visible and able to be killed.

Although this happens, it is very very rare occurrence and something that is on the list of open issues.

We are making small changes and updates as the mods are updated / fixed. Please keep in mind, we have no intention of making the pack unfair.

We have over 20 mods with updates for the next update, and a few config changes. Hopefully you will give the pack a try again. We should have an update for the pack sometime this week.

Saphrym

Jul 29, 2019
May I recommend this particular config change:

ttCore.cfg
# The way the game should have been made.
B:superDuperFunMode=false

When true... fireworks go off after achievements which are really annoying and sometimes detrimental to performance. I was looking for that config for the pack I'm working on and remember a recent stream where the fireworks came up as part of a conversation. So thought you might like this find. :)

MinecraftingDAD

Jul 29, 2019
May I recommend this particular config change:

ttCore.cfg
# The way the game should have been made.
B:superDuperFunMode=false

When true... fireworks go off after achievements which are really annoying and sometimes detrimental to performance. I was looking for that config for the pack I'm working on and remember a recent stream where the fireworks came up as part of a conversation. So thought you might like this find. :)

Already done and so glad they are gone :). New update sometime this weekend hopefully with 30+ mod updates and a few changes. We were waiting on a few important mod updates before updating.

ThatCreepyUncle

Jul 29, 2019
Gaming On Caffeine did a review on this pack, I'm new to mods, looks like a good hardcore modpack to get me used to mods!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ThatCreepyUncle

Jul 29, 2019
It is possible you have found a small bug. Invisible pigs are not a built in feature of the pack. This sometimes occurs though and with modded Minecraft sometimes things happen. When this has happened to me and has, even while casting, I have logged out and back in, and then I can then see the mob. When you log out and back in the hit box is visible and the mob should be visible and able to be killed.

Although this happens, it is very very rare occurrence and something that is on the list of open issues.

We are making small changes and updates as the mods are updated / fixed. Please keep in mind, we have no intention of making the pack unfair.

We have over 20 mods with updates for the next update, and a few config changes. Hopefully you will give the pack a try again. We should have an update for the pack sometime this week.

I logged of and back in, it didn't work. It was a in invisible Witch, (particles=all)

From Your CreepyUncle

MinecraftingDAD

Jul 29, 2019
I logged of and back in, it didn't work. It was a in invisible Witch, (particles=all)

From Your CreepyUncle

I have never seen an invisible witch. New updates should be out soon. Over 38 updates changes. I will post an update ASAP with changelog. What was the death notification?

MinecraftingDAD

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to Version 1.3 (02/02/15)
With our latest changes, the newest version of the pack is now 1.3. You can see the list of changes below in the change log. Version 1.3 should be more stable and smooth than version 1.2. Let us know if you have any problems. We are currently waiting upload from FTB.

Reactions: Hadies42

classlessrook32

Jul 29, 2019
this looks incredible, also i come to realize that journey map causes a lot of fps lag, i always disable it then my fps goes stable; just a note there

Hadies42

Jul 29, 2019
Journey map can cause fps drops, try disabling the in-game web map. It is a small browser/webserver that's sharing memory and your CPU with Minecraft.