Mod Feedback [1.7.10] RFDrills - for all of your mining needs!

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Meh, guess the names are similar enough (and the given description could apply to either) that I got confused. Sorry XD.

Z

Zapjohn

I can't craft motors in my modpack. I'm using only EnderIO. Any fix?

Z

Zapjohn

I tried downgrading to 1.7.2 and I still can't craft the Simple Motor. Not showing up in NEI, at least.

gardenapple

Mod Developer
Jan 14, 2014
For those of you who remember me, hi! I'm back to Minecraft modding.
The reason I was gone was simply because I lost interest. I didn't feel like updating RFDrills, I didn't have ideas for any more mods, I felt like it was too late to start something for 1.7.10 and too early to do anything in 1.8 and I got distracted by other games...

But I'm back and I'm working on another thing (for 1.9)! RFDrills probably won't receive any updates until either TE or EIO update to 1.9 though, which will obviously take a while.

However I am planning lots of additions to the future RFDrills update. I'll rewrite it so that it's no longer such a massive pain to update so that it'll be easier for me to add tools for some other (possibly non-RF) mods, such as Buildcraft and Thaumcraft (Essentia Drills!).

Also since this mod will no longer depend on Redstone Flux (and also since I also added chainsaws and electric hoes) I'll actually rename it. I'm not sure about the name yet though. I feel like "OmniTools" would be the perfect name, but I'm afraid people will confuse it with CoFH's 1.4.7 OmniTools mod, so...

Anyways, sorry if I disappointed some of you because this post isn't about a 1.7.10 update. ;)

gardenapple

Mod Developer
Jan 14, 2014
The 1.9.4 port is coming along!
hA39zvp.png
Expect a release Soon™ (though really I'm planning to release this in less than a week).

Also, I have decided the new name: Omni Power Tools.

Omni - because this mod supports multiple mods (currently only EnderIO since nothing else has updated) and also because the tools are combinations of vanilla tools (e.g. pickaxe + shovel = drill etc.)
Power Tools - because all the tools use some form of energy (RF, fuel, Essentia, Mana (?))

V

Vaati88

So any chance we can get a 3x3x1 mode for the mining drill? Preferably for 1.7.10? Also as previously suggested, perhaps you could add a mode for the crusher AND the top tier chainsaw to chop down a whole tree? Just wishful thinking :D

Last edited: