[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

MegaRaja54321

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if I am putting this in the wrong place but i would like to request a few config tweaks. These are things i personally tweaked and maybe everyone else would also like this.

Could you make it so elevators do not use exp.
So mekanism shows power in RF not the KL MJ thing
And in the next mfr update make the recipes ender io compatible

Thanks,
Raja

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if I am putting this in the wrong place but i would like to request a few config tweaks. These are things i personally tweaked and maybe everyone else would also like this.

Could you make it so elevators do not use exp.
So mekanism shows power in RF not the KL MJ thing
And in the next mfr update make the recipes ender io compatible

Thanks,
Raja
hey man yea this is the right place for suggestions the elevator thing i shall think about as it never was a bad thing to me i have updated MFR :D (and a bunch of mods) and i can deffo do the mekanism thing :)

dronf

Jul 29, 2019
First of all, I've been loving the pack. I haven't played much MC in a while so have had a LOT of catching up to do. After playing for a week or two, I have a few points of feedback(not complaining, I'm having a great time playing :D).

First of all, I know there are already a ton of mods, but there are two more that I think would go well in the pack:

Simply Jetpacks. Mainly because they are a huge RF sink and this game needs more of those. With all the extrautils generators and the Big Reactors mod it's easy to be swimming in RF. And of course it's also nice to have another alternative to IC2. (and if not, the mekanism ones are perfectly fine).

OpenPeripherals(once it's updated for 1.7.10 and CC 1.65). I realize it might not be out yet, but when it is, it would be a great addition for people that use CC.

Secondly, could you look into changing the worldgen to not have 3+ of each of the primary ores? It gets to be a pain when your bag is filling up constantly while mining. I realize you can use the unifier after the fact, but that doesn't help while mining, and it can be buggy to use. COFHcore can do custom ore gen, there is a guide at http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/cofh-world-generation-users-manual.48678/

thanks!

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
First of all, I've been loving the pack. I haven't played much MC in a while so have had a LOT of catching up to do. After playing for a week or two, I have a few points of feedback(not complaining, I'm having a great time playing :D).

First of all, I know there are already a ton of mods, but there are two more that I think would go well in the pack:

Simply Jetpacks. Mainly because they are a huge RF sink and this game needs more of those. With all the extrautils generators and the Big Reactors mod it's easy to be swimming in RF. And of course it's also nice to have another alternative to IC2. (and if not, the mekanism ones are perfectly fine).

OpenPeripherals(once it's updated for 1.7.10 and CC 1.65). I realize it might not be out yet, but when it is, it would be a great addition for people that use CC.

Secondly, could you look into changing the worldgen to not have 3+ of each of the primary ores? It gets to be a pain when your bag is filling up constantly while mining. I realize you can use the unifier after the fact, but that doesn't help while mining, and it can be buggy to use. COFHcore can do custom ore gen, there is a guide at http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/cofh-world-generation-users-manual.48678/

thanks!
the oregen should now be sorted out could you tell me the specific ore and mod please as i am sure i hadnt missed any simply jetpacks has been discussed alot between me and brizzle im not so fussed with it he is not for it as we do have so much early flight as is and il be keeping an eye on OpenPeripherals

Reactions: TcMaX

dronf

Jul 29, 2019
darkraven87: I'm still one one version of the pack back (.14), and I had pregenerated my world already on the server, to cut down lag. Any new updates to oregen will not help me, but it was just a general suggestion for the pack. In my world however, I was seeing at least 4 different type of copper, for example.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
darkraven87: I'm still one one version of the pack back (.14), and I had pregenerated my world already on the server, to cut down lag. Any new updates to oregen will not help me, but it was just a general suggestion for the pack. In my world however, I was seeing at least 4 different type of copper, for example.
I think its all good now but I will load a fresh world and check in mc edit what ores are there

Gorstavich

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all,

I just downloaded and spun up a MT server for a couple of friends (v2.0.15) and noticed that there were a couple of mod enchantment id duplicates that I had to fiddle with in order to get the server to launch.

One was a Mariculture enchantment (Elemental Affinity=76 I think), and the other was GanysEnd's Imperviousness enchantment.

Just a heads-up. ;)

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all,

I just downloaded and spun up a MT server for a couple of friends (v2.0.15) and noticed that there were a couple of mod enchantment id duplicates that I had to fiddle with in order to get the server to launch.

One was a Mariculture enchantment (Elemental Affinity=76 I think), and the other was GanysEnd's Imperviousness enchantment.

Just a heads-up. ;)
i believe we already had them sorted in testing. You need to make sure you copy all folders including configs every time.

DartEtt

Jul 29, 2019
Today have server crush after trying autocraft Farming station in AE .

Attachments

• rash-2014-11-13_21.47.59-server.txt
    42.6 KB · Views: 70

DartEtt

Jul 29, 2019
I using your pack ) disabled only hats and power suits, no changes in config files, can u say anything about crash log?)