[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Any eta on fixed 2.0.16 ? or is there any fix? 2.0.15 works like a charm while 2.0.16 lagfreezes every 5 sec or so . BDW guys epic modpack. As for my specs: i7 3770k , GTX 770 OC , 6GB ddr3 2000MHz. Windows 7 Ultimate x64 , java 8 x64
sorry i cant really give an ETA im very busy with xmas stuff i will try and get a build out before xmas but if not should be early next year

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
if anybody has the time or wants to do so im looking for some pre release testers for this pack to find bugs etc as the work load has got more intense for me and brizzle if anybody has that sort of time and are use to the majority of the mods in the pack please inbox me it would really take this pack further than it is now to have some reliable testers there will only be limited testers so in the inbox could you state your amount of realistic spare time access to server and the mods you are advanced in all this will help me figure the people i need thanks for any interest

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Any eta on fixed 2.0.16 ? or is there any fix? 2.0.15 works like a charm while 2.0.16 lagfreezes every 5 sec or so . BDW guys epic modpack. As for my specs: i7 3770k , GTX 770 OC , 6GB ddr3 2000MHz. Windows 7 Ultimate x64 , java 8 x64
Thanks for the support. We will have a new release soon™ like in a day or so to ftb i hope then released to you guys shortly after

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
were you using fast craft before and didn't re-add it?

ISpikeI

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, this pack looks REALLY COOL, and I can't wait to try it. But when will I get to try it? Is there any specific release date? Thanks!:D

ISpikeI

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, I can't seem to find it though. Any help?

Edit: I am new to this, so I don't know much. Sorry for any problems!

Last edited:

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
loads of fixed, updated and additions in the next update. Plus some nice little enhancement. here is a little spoiler
R69j4w8.png

Last edited:

GameEnder

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible, to either disable to add a line to the tweak script to make it so that the Enderman heads are ore dictionary compatible? Is kinda silly that they drop 3 different kinds of heads that are useless for different purposes.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible, to either disable to add a line to the tweak script to make it so that the Enderman heads are ore dictionary compatible? Is kinda silly that they drop 3 different kinds of heads that are useless for different purposes.
some heads are actually different and are ment to be gotten in a certain way(ex. Ender io enderman heads are only ment to drop from dark swords with the enhancement. if i ore dictionary it then you could you gany endermen head). Also there ore dictonary would make you able to use any of the enderman skulls for anything but won't make only one type of endermen head drop. So there would still be more then 1. i think an ore dictionary would break that but yes i think an ore dictionary could be done but probably shouldn't be done. Hope that answers the question

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
DO NOT get too excited here but this F3 screen shows a lot
nH9pLWq.png

Not 1.8 is vvvvveeerrrrryyyy far off there is a lot of changes to block that need to be made.

GameEnder

Jul 29, 2019
One of the mods includes a outdated version of the cofh api that is breaking Mekanism universal cables. Am trying to find the mod in question that package it with it. EnderIO dose but removing the cofh api folder from it doesn't fix the problem, there must be another mod that has it with it.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
As a note those of you who are planning to use the new blocks added for packed ice you will need Resource pack
drop that in your resource packs folder

Last edited:

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
One of the mods includes a outdated version of the cofh api that is breaking Mekanism universal cables. Am trying to find the mod in question that package it with it. EnderIO dose but removing the cofh api folder from it doesn't fix the problem, there must be another mod that has it with it.
that's is an old problem that shouldn't happen this far. are you getting fresh configs when you update? Ender io does use the cofh api but it is the new one don't remove that. tons of mods use the api like Extra utilities, electrical age, and any other mod that uses RF. however since TE release all mods updated the api within a week

GameEnder

Jul 29, 2019
that's is an old problem that shouldn't happen this far. are you getting fresh configs when you update? Ender io does use the cofh api but it is the new one don't remove that.

Yep this is fresh install of the pack, was having problems upgrading.