DartEtt

Jul 29, 2019
Dark Raven & Brizzle help plz with server crash

Attachments

• rash-2014-10-14_21.12.11-server.txt
    31.4 KB · Views: 77

Ra1nmak3r91

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance the new Harvestcraft will be in with the hotfix? It fixes the MFR compatibility issue. Not sure when it got released so it may be too late for this version.

MegaRaja54321

Jul 29, 2019
Is this the right place to make a mod request? If so can we add Refined Relocation? I added it myself but I think it would be great in the pack. With Logistic Pipes and random thing of course :p

(I know i asked for LP and Random things already ;))

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Is this the right place to make a mod request? If so can we add Refined Relocation? I added it myself but I think it would be great in the pack. With Logistic Pipes and random thing of course :p

(I know i asked for LP and Random things already ;))
already in 1.9.12 :p and will be in the hotfix for it too

Geo Terra

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all, I just updated MechTitan to v1.9.12 the other night and only now got a chance to look through the modlist via MultiMC and I noticed that there are redundant mods in there; duplicates of Bibliocraft, BiblioWoods for Natura, Forestry & BoP, Chisel, ChickenCodeCore, ElectricalAge, EnderTech, and NotEnoughItems exist with differing version numbers (ie. CCC v1.0.3.26 & v1.0.4.29). I've already disabled the older versions of these mods to avoid version conflicts.

Also, the other night, in an older version of the pack so I don't know if this has been fixed yet, I found what would seem to be a Redstone dupe bug between EnderIO & StopGap which allows you to turn one Redstone into four Redstone by way of a stupidly simple to automate process. It works via the EnderIO Alloy Smelter in "Smelting/Furnace Mode," one Redstone goes in and you get a "Red Lump" (or whatever it's called), which can be crafted back into four Redstone. If, for whatever reason, this was intended then I do apologize.

Also, I can't actually run the pack from the FTB launcher at them moment, I take it that this will be resolved in the aforementioned hotfix?

Ra1nmak3r91

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all, I just updated MechTitan to v1.9.12 the other night and only now got a chance to look through the modlist via MultiMC and I noticed that there are redundant mods in there; duplicates of Bibliocraft, BiblioWoods for Natura, Forestry & BoP, Chisel, ChickenCodeCore, ElectricalAge, EnderTech, and NotEnoughItems exist with differing version numbers (ie. CCC v1.0.3.26 & v1.0.4.29). I've already disabled the older versions of these mods to avoid version conflicts.

Also, the other night, in an older version of the pack so I don't know if this has been fixed yet, I found what would seem to be a Redstone dupe bug between EnderIO & StopGap which allows you to turn one Redstone into four Redstone by way of a stupidly simple to automate process. It works via the EnderIO Alloy Smelter in "Smelting/Furnace Mode," one Redstone goes in and you get a "Red Lump" (or whatever it's called), which can be crafted back into four Redstone. If, for whatever reason, this was intended then I do apologize.

Also, I can't actually run the pack from the FTB launcher at them moment, I take it that this will be resolved in the aforementioned hotfix?
From what I understand the hotfix is to remove the dupes. I'm using the FTB launcher to play. All I had to do was disable the older duplicates.