[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

samurai3660

Jul 29, 2019
Why have I been permanently banned from the MechanicalTitan TS? I have no recollection of doing anything that could get me banned.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
hello, DarkRaven me and my friend are putting this modpack on our server and i just wanted to know if i have your permission so we can record it.

Yup feel free to start a server and record. Modpack is for public use. I hope you guys enjoy it

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Why have I been permanently banned from the MechanicalTitan TS? I have no recollection of doing anything that could get me banned.
I was not there when you were banned but I was informed you were bouncing around in channels all over the place. I'm going to investigate internally. I don't like my teamspeak server or my foreum post to be abused in anyway. These external things (teamspeak server, irc channel, etc) are me and darkraven trying to be easy to reach. Not every pack team is like that. I hope you continue to enjoy and I'll investigate further.

MrShad794

Jul 29, 2019
I was the one who banned you. I sent you a private message after you were channel hopping in our teamspeak to not do that anymore or i would ban you. It is in our rules not to jump channels constantly and you also joined the admin channels which clearly state that you should not join without permission. after the fact that you kept channel hopping i chose to ban you as i dont want to deal with having people spam my logs.
if you feel like ive done something wrong feel free to reply to me if you want to explain yourself.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
I was the one who banned you. I sent you a private message after you were channel hopping in our teamspeak to not do that anymore or i would ban you. It is in our rules not to jump channels constantly and you also joined the admin channels which clearly state that you should not join without permission. after the fact that you kept channel hopping i chose to ban you as i dont want to deal with having people spam my logs.
if you feel like ive done something wrong feel free to reply to me if you want to explain yourself.
This I agree with very much. Mrshad opinion is a very good friend and I trust his opinion. For him to permban you means you were not just breaking the rules a little.[DOUBLEPOST=1411143181][/DOUBLEPOST]
hello, DarkRaven me and my friend are putting this modpack on our server and i just wanted to know if i have your permission so we can record it.
if you do this please give a link :)

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
This I agree with very much. Mrshad opinion is a very good friend and I trust his opinion. For him to permban you means you were not just breaking the rules a little.[DOUBLEPOST=1411143181][/DOUBLEPOST]
if you do this please give a link :)
Brizzle, will u start a 1.8 pack as soon as it releases?
Forge is almost out...
f261fa6120.jpg

Last edited:

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Forge is almost out...
f261fa6120.jpg
for me im not even thinking that far ahead as we will need to wait for a stable minecraft build but i will/ have been keeping an eye on the progress

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Forge is almost out...
f261fa6120.jpg
I will probably start developing when I get a forge build but you won't get it at the very least till ftb allows 1.8 pack to be uploaded. Probably a little longer then that depending on the mods. Lex is saying forge looks like January [DOUBLEPOST=1411194388][/DOUBLEPOST]
Anyone else wondering when the actual Mechs will come around? :p
When someone codes ones that aren't crap maybe soon :D

Last edited:

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
Here's something you must add or you're going to be assasinated by someone using a powerfist while flying with the flight control module in his powersuit.
YES IT'S UPDATED :D
(actually 3 of the only things that don't work right now are flight control, sounds, and active camouflage, almost everything else works perfectly)
http://build.technicpack.net/job/ModularPowersuits/

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Here's something you must add or you're going to be assasinated by someone using a powerfist while flying with the flight control module in his powersuit.
YES IT'S UPDATED :D
(actually 3 of the only things that don't work right now are flight control, sounds, and active camouflage, almost everything else works perfectly)
http://build.technicpack.net/job/ModularPowersuits/
Was already in for the next update :p

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Less and less work is needed on this pack recently so i need to confirm with brizzle but i think we will be moving to update every other week as there is less to do and that gives us time to work on other things (modpacks,mods and actually playing minecraft)