[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
brizzle, me and my players we are crashing pretty often, any idea?
Me and my players are too. Clients dont crash per say, but they stop responding and have to be fore closed. COlor caht has already been removed as well. Sorry no log, to contribute.

Also, iguana tweaks is awesome. Keep up the good work.

EDIT: Did you sneak Farlanders in and think I wouldn't notice :)

Last edited:
Reactions: darkraven87

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Me and my players are too. Clients dont crash per say, but they stop responding and have to be fore closed. COlor caht has already been removed as well. Sorry no log, to contribute.

Also, iguana tweaks is awesome. Keep up the good work.

EDIT: Did you sneak Farlanders in and think I wouldn't notice :)
unfortunately that is NEI nothing we can do for now sorry and yea i love Farlanders and i like to do some evil? things at times glad you like :)

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Pure curiosity was Natura removed on accident or was it causing issues?
Natura should be there I actually have no clue why it's not in there, i dont recall ever deleting it and it never uodates. I'll fix it for the next update. Soz :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: Huene

Huene

Jul 29, 2019
Was AE2 updated for 1.4.5? Something on my auto crafting line is causing the client to crawl to a halt then finally freeze (Not responding) when accessing the terminal. When I disconnect the line it doesn't freeze in the time I had to test it. Can anyone confirm?

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Was AE2 updated for 1.4.5? Something on my auto crafting line is causing the client to crawl to a halt then finally freeze (Not responding) when accessing the terminal. When I disconnect the line it doesn't freeze in the time I had to test it. Can anyone confirm?
that is NEI

ElegantenGaming

Jul 29, 2019
Uhm, would this be the place to bring up such issues as severe FPS drops and a completely unplayable environment, on server as well as in single player?

I run modpacks like Monster just fine, 80-100 FPS, stable without Optifine, and when launching the MechTitan pack, i get 3-7 FPS at lowest possible settings, minimal chunk loading, crippled smooth lighting and no particles.
I've been trying things all day, no luck.
1. updated graphics drivers
2. updated Java
3. Force updated the MechTitan pack through the FTB Launcher
4. Uninstalled the FTB Launcher, Wiped the installation directory, and re-installed, downloaded and launched fresh installation of MechTitan.
5. Added some Java args to the launcher, as described by another player on the server.
6. wiped the java args and added the ones from the FTB Forum

after about 12 hours of fiddling with this packs severe FPS challenges, I have nearly given up, as it is, unfortunately, completely unplayable, on a computer that can run a lot of other games and mod-packs at high FPS, yet is crippled to bits by the MechTitan pack.

Any ideas, tips, tricks, args, hints, customizations or otherwise helpful input on these problems are greatly appreciated.
If this post belongs in a completely different forum, feel free to move it.

xxxzzzmark

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any replacements to optifine that is compatible? On 1.6.4 packs I could get 20-30 frames but on this one I can barely get 1 (Usually not responding and then crash). I plan on saving up for a better pc but that is going to take a while and I kind of want something that will work enough to where I can play. I don't care if I'm running 3 fps either... as long as it isn't going not responding every few seconds.