[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

Vrork

Jul 29, 2019
To tell the truth, i dont understand why disable the "normal" pickaxes. Okay, force to use the tinkers tool, but its not a hardcore pack. This feature should be left only for the hardcore pack. After that, how do i enable them again? How do i return the configs back to as i just added the mods? No change to recipes and soo on.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
To tell the truth, i dont understand why disable the "normal" pickaxes. Okay, force to use the tinkers tool, but its not a hardcore pack. This feature should be left only for the hardcore pack. After that, how do i enable them again? How do i return the configs back to as i just added the mods? No change to recipes and soo on.
I didn't "disable" anything that's the default for iguana tweaks. Vanilla tools are the only thing that can be crafted because of Iguana Tweaks, and personally im ok with those defaults its a modded pack who would chose to make vanilla tool in the first place. If you want you can change the config.

Last edited:

Vrork

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't "disable" anything that's the default for iguana tweaks. Vanilla tools are the only thing that can be crafted because of Iguana Tweaks, and personally im ok with those defaults its a modded pack who would chose to make vanilla tool in the first place. If you want you can change the config.

Sorry, but it isnt only vanilla tools, almost all pickaxes are disabled, even from mods. And i like to make vanilla tools (stone tools) because them i can jump directly to iron+

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, but it isnt only vanilla tools, almost all pickaxes are disabled, even from mods. And i like to make vanilla tools (stone tools) because them i can jump directly to iron+
Actually Bone can mine iron right away too. and the config allow these mods tool to be crafted

Metallurgy
Natura
BiomesOPlenty
ProjRed|Exploration
appliedenergistics2
MekanismTool

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
I don't think the mods are affected by iguana tweaks (haven't tried this pack yet, it's on my TODO list cause it's 1.7 and my box doesn't handle 1.7 well at all). For example, with iguanatweaks, you can make the quartz tools from AE no issues in 1.6.4. Unless that's changed now, then yeah, that's sorta disconcerting.[DOUBLEPOST=1409344326][/DOUBLEPOST]
Actually Bone can mine iron right away too. and the config allow these mods tool to be crafted

Metallurgy
Natura
BiomesOPlenty
ProjRed|Exploration
appliedenergistics2
MekanismTool
yeah, then that must be new. Still, agree with you. Tico stuff really is pretty simple to start off with and you'll need a smeltery anyway. The lava/water to make obsidian helps advance you pretty quick plus they have the reinforced trait too which helps alot.

Reactions: darkraven87

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
This was my choice for the pack i wanted the pack to be played in a different way as opposed to the normal if you really don't like it then disable iguana tweaks but this will stay a feature in this pack it don't make it hardcore at all it just takes a lil extra time

Vrork

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think the mods are affected by iguana tweaks (haven't tried this pack yet, it's on my TODO list cause it's 1.7 and my box doesn't handle 1.7 well at all). For example, with iguanatweaks, you can make the quartz tools from AE no issues in 1.6.4. Unless that's changed now, then yeah, that's sorta disconcerting.[DOUBLEPOST=1409344326][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeah, then that must be new. Still, agree with you. Tico stuff really is pretty simple to start off with and you'll need a smeltery anyway. The lava/water to make obsidian helps advance you pretty quick plus they have the reinforced trait too which helps alot.

The actual configs dont allow the tools from these mods to be crafted...

This was my choice for the pack i wanted the pack to be played in a different way as opposed to the normal if you really don't like it then disable iguana tweaks but this will stay a feature in this pack it don't make it hardcore at all it just takes a lil extra time

I understand, its just not all i like. I like to play things more like the forgecraft server.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
The actual configs dont allow the tools from these mods to be crafted...

I understand, its just not all i like. I like to play things more like the forgecraft server.

If every pack was for everyone then all packs would be identical, a forgecraft like server would be missing a lot of mods that we added (aka mekanism, forbidden Magic, flax beard steam mod, MFR, etc)

Reactions: darkraven87

Vrork

Jul 29, 2019
If every pack was for everyone then all packs would be identical, a forgecraft like server would be missing a lot of mods that we added (aka mekanism, forbidden Magic, flax beard steam mod, MFR, etc)
I know, i like this mod pack. I am just saying that i like a experience with more like forgecraft, i dont like changing the configs of the mods. It is just that.

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
I know, i like this mod pack. I am just saying that i like a experience with more like forgecraft, i dont like changing the configs of the mods. It is just that.
the fact is we had a direction for this pack yet we have added stuff we said we never would for peoples enjoyment if iguana tweaks is really that hard and it really isnt just go to edit mods and disable iguana tweaks

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
s

Ah ok...

Also the recommended ram is 2g and a perm size of 256

When I try putting "-XX: PermSize=256m" in the java arguements it wont launch.

(space between : and p because it makes a smiley face lol)
make sure you have no spaces