[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Dark, im having a weird crashlog, can u take a look?
that seems like a multipart issue seems odd il look into it some more[DOUBLEPOST=1411761454][/DOUBLEPOST]
After deactivating hydrcraft in launcher, same problem- Shutting down internal server(((
Shutting down internal server... that could be a memory issue how much R.A.M do you have in your system and how much is allocated to FTB?

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
the server download is with different mods versions... my server is running with the client mod folder...

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
the server download is with different mods versions... my server is running with the client mod folder...
last page brizzle said he would talk to FTB i dont handle serverside[DOUBLEPOST=1411763136][/DOUBLEPOST]that said there is nothing wrong with using the client mods/config for server anyway

DartEtt

Jul 29, 2019
hmm i dont know which mod crash mc( cheked: twarden, automagy power suits, botania(updated to R1.2 119) and no results)

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
last page brizzle said he would talk to FTB i dont handle serverside[DOUBLEPOST=1411763136][/DOUBLEPOST]that said there is nothing wrong with using the client mods/config for server anyway
Yeah you only will miss the server only mods. Other then that it's fine[DOUBLEPOST=1411770425][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah you only will miss the server only mods. Other then that it's fine
Until the next update please use version 1.6.8 of the pack. Most issues should be fixed[DOUBLEPOST=1411770462][/DOUBLEPOST]Is anyone using optifine while getting these problems?

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
i heard worlds may have gotten broken in the last update. I do feel sorry if you lost a world but i dont feel bad. World backup should always be taken before doing anything to your server files I have heard though that going back to the old pack version is fine and world seems ok and not permanently broken

Last edited:

Werzieq

Jul 29, 2019
i heard worlds may have gotten broken in the last update. I do feel sorry if you lost a world but i dont feel bad. World backup should always be taken before doing anything to your server files I have heard though that going back to the old pack version is fine and world seems ok and not permanently broken
Is there a way to download the previous update server and client files ?

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
Does the server config override the client config for morph? Or did you set it so players have to kill the either to get morphs flight? It was not like it the last version ;(

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Does the server config override the client config for morph? Or did you set it so players have to kill the either to get morphs flight? It was not like it the last version ;(
Generally you have to have the same config to connect to a server. Seldom times the server takes precedence. However I have not changed the config for it in a while. Killing the wither has always been intended since I added morph. I did this for balance reasons. It's not prefect though, sometimes I think if anyone has killed a wither it unlocks it for all players even though the config is set to per player

Werzieq

Jul 29, 2019
Since the server files for the latest update broken, would using the client mods and configs for the server work ? Or at least patching in the missing mods ? Also, can we get a chang3log for the last update ?

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
Since the server files for the latest update broken, would using the client mods and configs for the server work ? Or at least patching in the missing mods ? Also, can we get a chang3log for the last update ?
The client side mods will work for the server. Any mods that would be missing would be server side only and would not keep players from connecting.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
The client side mods will work for the server. Any mods that would be missing would be server side only and would not keep players from connecting.
Yup update getting pushed soon snd should fix the issue although I recommend using 1.6.8 till the next update comes out

Antaioz

Jul 29, 2019
I'm really stuck right now...

I thought bone and flint tools were supposed to be able to mine copper level stuff, so from there you progress up. Even the materials & you book says flint is supposed to have a mining level of copper, but the tools in NEI and the one I made only have a mining level of stone, and it's really stuck me. This is a fresh install, no config changes, and the only addition is aromabackup.

This is my first time using iguana tweaks and metallurgy, so forgive me if I'm missing something really obvious.

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
I'm really stuck right now...

I thought bone and flint tools were supposed to be able to mine copper level stuff, so from there you progress up. Even the materials & you book says flint is supposed to have a mining level of copper, but the tools in NEI and the one I made only have a mining level of stone, and it's really stuck me. This is a fresh install, no config changes, and the only addition is aromabackup.

This is my first time using iguana tweaks and metallurgy, so forgive me if I'm missing something really obvious.
When you first craft a tool it will only mine up to the level of the head(I.e.copper will only mine copper or lower). As you use it, it will gain xp and once it levels up it will mine the next level of ores.