[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Antaioz

Jul 29, 2019
just keep using ur pick until it levels up.
When you first craft a tool it will only mine up to the level of the head(I.e.copper will only mine copper or lower). As you use it, it will gain xp and once it levels up it will mine the next level of ores.
ah, I knew tools leveled up, but I didn't know the mining level went up with the level... The more you know...

Thankyou.

Edit: pickaxe levelled - It got silky... yay slow pickaxe:(

Reactions: polkziggy

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
ah, I knew tools leveled up, but I didn't know the mining level went up with the level... The more you know...

Thankyou.

They actually have two levels. The mining level and the skill level. Both gain xp separately.

Better to get silky now than when you're master level on it

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019

Thankyou.

i almost feel bad :p just kidding man that sucks i got it on a shovel and just threw it in lava lol

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Please, update forgemultipart... i had to update it in order to avoid a server crash.
that was because brizzle put us on forge 1217 last update and that caused that and many other issues so we are going back to 1208 to get rid of the issues with thaumcraft etc

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
I'm thinking of adding a couple Easter eggs to the 1.9.11 update lets see if you can find them

dragonmaster0283

Jul 29, 2019
One thing I noticed about the tools though. The "Boost" xp is bugged. Anytime you replace the head you only need like 15 xp to boost it up. Like the XP doesnt start at 0 for the boost xp. Plus it is hard to tell what head you used on the pickaxe because it doesnt have the full tooltip saying what each part is.

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
One thing I noticed about the tools though. The "Boost" xp is bugged. Anytime you replace the head you only need like 15 xp to boost it up. Like the XP doesnt start at 0 for the boost xp. Plus it is hard to tell what head you used on the pickaxe because it doesnt have the full tooltip saying what each part is.
You would have to report that to the mod author. Nothing pack devs can do about that.

Reactions: darkraven87

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Give us a decent changelog :p[DOUBLEPOST=1411982479][/DOUBLEPOST]
Give us a decent changelog :p
im not great with change logs i dev for alot of hours and lose sleep is it really that important to read when you can go have fun? lol just presume we updated a load of mods added new mods and tweaked some mods now have fun :D

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
im not great with change logs i dev for alot of hours and lose sleep is it really that important to read when you can go have fun? lol just presume we updated a load of mods added new mods and tweaked some mods now have fun :D
Big Reactors? xD Or galacticraft?

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
ok deleted client side folder and down loaded it again seemed to work didn't crash,force update will still down load FTB lite 3 tho....;)