[1.7.10] Pathfinder [Peaceful][HQM][Tech][Adventure][Listed]

josseriot

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering, which mod adds the recipes for ender pearls and ghast tears? Or were those custom recipes?

qq3391

Jul 29, 2019
There is a problems on this modpack.

When you play map and go back to title screen, you can't reopen map you played. also you can't create new map.

I've also found other problems but I can't remember what those were. I'll modify this Reply when find/remember what other problem were.

metalim

Jul 29, 2019
After couple days of playing, modpack started to crash at world loading. Restoring world from backup works for 1 launch. But even if you just exit and relaunch, it just crashes at world loading. Tried with 4 different backup. They load just fine, but when you close MC and relaunch - they crash at loading. What could it be?

I've created topic on support forum: http://support.feed-the-beast.com/t/pathfinder-crashes-at-downloading-terrain/17405

Last edited:

Green_Razor

Jul 29, 2019
Just started playing, and the only inventory space available is my hotbar. The main part of my inventory is greyed out and items can't be placed there. If I try to shift-click them, they drop as if I had pressed q. Is my inventory supposed to be so limited?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Just started playing, and the only inventory space available is my hotbar. The main part of my inventory is greyed out and items can't be placed there. If I try to shift-click them, they drop as if I had pressed q. Is my inventory supposed to be so limited?
This really should be in h1 styling on the first page, but yep, intended :)

You can unlock more slots later.

Green_Razor

Jul 29, 2019
This really should be in h1 styling on the first page, but yep, intended :)

You can unlock more slots later.
OK thanks, it had me worried for a second. Only hotbar for inventory AND limited stack sizes seems a little much imo, but atleast I have eight slots for bags ;)

A problem I had is that I got to the part where I have to teleport back from my first world to the space ship. I got about 10k rf in the matter transmitter, and I stepped on and it said it was beginning the teleportation. Then all of a sudden in red lettering it said 'Power failure during transit!' and killed me using magic. What did I do wrong?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
OK thanks, it had me worried for a second. Only hotbar for inventory AND limited stack sizes seems a little much imo, but atleast I have eight slots for bags ;)

A problem I had is that I got to the part where I have to teleport back from my first world to the space ship. I got about 10k rf in the matter transmitter, and I stepped on and it said it was beginning the teleportation. Then all of a sudden in red lettering it said 'Power failure during transit!' and killed me using magic. What did I do wrong?
Yep, bags ftw for sure :)

I think you just need more power iirc. Like, almost a full transmitter to be safe.

Brakthol

Jul 29, 2019
As I've ready through this forum, I've seen lots of references to a Desert, and the dimensions becoming corrupted. I think this is the issue that I'm having right now. I tried to restore my back up, but now no matter what world I go to, I either get a crashed client, or I'm stuck in a desert. I cheated in a Dialing Device, and I was able to see all of my listed worlds, and when I cheated in a generator and a transmitter, I was able to to try to go to that world, but I just landed in a desert again, and all of my cheated in items were gone.

I tried using a Teleporter Probe, and I still either got a crashed client, or I got a desert world. One time, trying to go to my ship, I actually saw the ship, and I saw everything, but then it all flashed and I was in the desert. I tried using the rftdim recover commands, but I keep getting an error about an unknown error.

I've spent a lot of work setting my lair up, and getting everything going, so any help getting it back would be very greatly appreciated!!!!!

BTW, this is my first post, and Pathfinder is the first Mod Pack/Mod that I've ever used.

~Brakthol

Due to the length of the logs, and I really don't know what I should or shouldn't provide, I've given the logs in two parts in the next two posts.

Brakthol

Jul 29, 2019
BTW, I had to reduce the amount of the logs that I was attaching, as I could only post 30k characters. Here is the first half of the logs:
[20:03:55] [main/INFO]: Setting user: BrakThol
[20:03:57] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[20:04:10] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Items, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenEye, FMLFileResourcePack:StartingInventory, FMLFileResourcePack:AgriCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Another One Bites The Dust, FMLFileResourcePack:AppleCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Aroma1997Core|Helper, FMLFileResourcePack:AromaBackup, FMLFileResourcePack:asielib, FMLFileResourcePack:asietweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:Attained Drops, FMLFileResourcePack:Bagginses, FMLFileResourcePack:Big Reactors, FMLFileResourcePack:Blue Power, FMLFileResourcePack:Carpenter's Blocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisel 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisel Tones, FMLFileResourcePack:Clockwork Phase, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Custom Items, FMLFileResourcePack:Custom Main Menu, FMLFileResourcePack:Dense Ores, FMLFileResourcePack:Dimensional Anchors, FMLFileResourcePack:Easy Crafting, FMLFileResourcePack:Ender IO, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderStorage, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderTech, FMLFileResourcePack:Ender Utilities, FMLFileResourcePack:Accidentally Circumstantial Events, FMLFileResourcePack:ExtraTiC, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Utilities, FMLFileResourcePack:Flat Signs, FMLFileResourcePack:Fluxed-Crystals, FMLFileResourcePack:Funky Locomotion, FMLFileResourcePack:Hardcore Darkness, FMLFileResourcePack:Hardcore Questing Mode, FMLFileResourcePack:Hunger In Peace, FMLFileResourcePack:Hunger Overhaul, FMLFileResourcePack:Iguana Tinker Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:Iguana Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:Immibis Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Inventory Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:Iron Chest, FMLFileResourcePack:JABBA, FMLFileResourcePack:JourneyMap, FMLFileResourcePack:Liquid Dirt, FMLFileResourcePack:Lockdown, FMLFileResourcePack:Mantle, FMLFileResourcePack:MineMenu, FMLFileResourcePack:MineTweaker 3, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Botany, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Forestry, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Crafting Tables, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Integration, FMLFileResourcePack:Nether Ores, FMLFileResourcePack:No Nausea, FMLFileResourcePack:ObsidiPlates, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenBlocks, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenComputers, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenMods, FMLFileResourcePack:OresPlus, FMLFileResourcePack:pam's HarvestCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:perfect Spawn, FMLFileResourcePack:ping, FMLFileResourcePack:progressive Automation, FMLFileResourcePack:projectE, FMLFileResourcePack:QmunityLib, FMLFileResourcePack:QuantumFlux, FMLFileResourcePack:Recurrent Complex, FMLFileResourcePack:Redstone Arsenal, FMLFileResourcePack:Resource Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:RFTools, FMLFileResourcePack:Simply Jetpacks, FMLFileResourcePack:Solar Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:The Spice of Life, FMLFileResourcePack:Statues, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Carts 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Factory Manager, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Workshop, FMLFileResourcePack:Storage Drawers, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Dynamics, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Foundation, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Smeltery, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Mechworks, FMLFileResourcePack:TooMuchLoot, FMLFileResourcePack:Trophy Slots, FMLFileResourcePack:ttCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila Harvestability, FMLFileResourcePack:WR-CBE Core, FMLFileResourcePack:WR-CBE Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:WR-CBE Logic, FMLFileResourcePack:Ztones, FMLFileResourcePack:JSONAbles, FMLFileResourcePack:bspkrsCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Baubles, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Microblocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Multipart, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Multipart Plugin
[20:04:10] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: %s in %s
[20:04:10] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: %s in %s
[20:04:29] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[20:04:29] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load extrautils:textures/blocks/enderQuarryUpgrade.png
[20:04:29] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load missing_icon_block_167_agricraft:textures/blocks/waterTank.png
[20:04:29] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/blocks/spacematrix.png
[20:04:29] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load oresplus:textures/blocks/machine_side.png
[20:04:29] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/blocks/jarediteblock.png
[20:04:29] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load missing_icon_block_169_agricraft:textures/blocks/channelValve.png
[20:04:29] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load solarexpansion:textures/blocks/tile.solarexpansion:solarPanelResonant.png
[20:04:29] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/blocks/null.png
[20:04:29] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load minecraft:textures/blocks/MISSING_ICON_BLOCK_1395_statues.statue.png
[20:04:29] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/blocks/spacetimematrix.png
[20:04:29] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load missing_icon_block_176_agricraft:textures/blocks/sprinkler.png
[20:04:29] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load solarexpansion:textures/blocks/tile.solarexpansion:solarPanelRedstone.png
[20:04:29] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load solarexpansion:textures/blocks/tile.solarexpansion:solarPanelHardened.png
[20:04:30] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load solarexpansion:textures/blocks/tile.solarexpansion:solarPanelUltimate.png
[20:04:30] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/blocks/timematrix.png
[20:04:30] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load extrautils:textures/blocks/quarry_upgrades/quarryUpgrade14.png
[20:04:30] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load extrautils:textures/blocks/quarry_upgrades/quarryUpgrade13.png
[20:04:30] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load extrautils:textures/blocks/quarry_upgrades/quarryUpgrade15.png
[20:04:30] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load extrautils:textures/blocks/quarry_upgrades/quarryUpgrade10.png
[20:04:30] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load extrautils:textures/blocks/quarry_upgrades/quarryUpgrade12.png
[20:04:30] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load extrautils:textures/blocks/quarry_upgrades/quarryUpgrade11.png
[20:04:30] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/blocks/lifematrix.png
[20:04:30] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/blocks/seymouriumblock.png
[20:04:30] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/blocks/valliumblock.png
[20:04:30] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load missing_icon_block_168_agricraft:textures/blocks/waterChannel.png
[20:04:30] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load minecraft:textures/blocks/planks.png
[20:04:30] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/blocks/tabcreator.png
[20:04:30] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load solarexpansion:textures/blocks/tile.solarexpansion:solarPanelAdvanced.png
[20:04:30] [Client thread/ERROR]: Unable to parse metadata from agricraft:textures/blocks/seedAnalyzer.png
java.lang.RuntimeException: broken aspect ratio and not an animation
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureAtlasSprite.func_147964_a(TextureAtlasSprite.java:215) ~[bqd.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_110571_b(TextureMap.java:169) [bpz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_110551_a(TextureMap.java:90) [bpz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110579_a(SourceFile:72) [bqf.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110580_a(SourceFile:61) [bqf.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_130088_a(SourceFile:52) [bqf.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:537) [bao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867) [bao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) [Main.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
[20:04:30] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load minecraft:textures/blocks/MISSING_ICON_BLOCK_1396_statues.showcase.png
[20:04:30] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load solarexpansion:textures/blocks/tile.solarexpansion:solarPanelLeadstone.png
[20:04:34] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 2048x2048 textures/blocks-atlas
[20:04:34] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/items/valliumingot.png
[20:04:34] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/items/seymourium_chestplate.png
[20:04:34] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/items/seymouriumingot.png
[20:04:34] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/items/vallium_boots.png
[20:04:34] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load missing_icon_item_4554_extrautils:textures/items/lawSword.png
[20:04:35] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/items/seymourium_helmet.png
[20:04:35] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/items/seymourium_leggings.png
[20:04:35] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/items/jaredite_chestplate.png
[20:04:35] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/items/seymourium_boots.png
[20:04:35] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/items/vallium_helmet.png
[20:04:35] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/items/pactivator.png
[20:04:35] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/items/jaredite_leggings.png
[20:04:35] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/items/jarediteingot.png
[20:04:35] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/items/vallium_leggings.png
[20:04:35] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load agricraft:textures/items/sprinklerItem.png
[20:04:35] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/items/vallium_chestplate.png
[20:04:35] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/items/jaredite_helmet.png
[20:04:35] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/items/jaredite_boots.png
[20:04:35] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load missing_icon_item_4571_extrautils:textures/items/microblocks.png
[20:04:35] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/items/mactivator.png
[20:04:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 2048x1024 textures/items-atlas
[20:04:48] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Items, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenEye, FMLFileResourcePack:StartingInventory, FMLFileResourcePack:AgriCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Another One Bites The Dust, FMLFileResourcePack:AppleCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Aroma1997Core|Helper, FMLFileResourcePack:AromaBackup, FMLFileResourcePack:asielib, FMLFileResourcePack:asietweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:Attained Drops, FMLFileResourcePack:Bagginses, FMLFileResourcePack:Big Reactors, FMLFileResourcePack:Blue Power, FMLFileResourcePack:Carpenter's Blocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisel 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisel Tones, FMLFileResourcePack:Clockwork Phase, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Custom Items, FMLFileResourcePack:Custom Main Menu, FMLFileResourcePack:Dense Ores, FMLFileResourcePack:Dimensional Anchors, FMLFileResourcePack:Easy Crafting, FMLFileResourcePack:Ender IO, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderStorage, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderTech, FMLFileResourcePack:Ender Utilities, FMLFileResourcePack:Accidentally Circumstantial Events, FMLFileResourcePack:ExtraTiC, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Utilities, FMLFileResourcePack:Flat Signs, FMLFileResourcePack:Fluxed-Crystals, FMLFileResourcePack:Funky Locomotion, FMLFileResourcePack:Hardcore Darkness, FMLFileResourcePack:Hardcore Questing Mode, FMLFileResourcePack:Hunger In Peace, FMLFileResourcePack:Hunger Overhaul, FMLFileResourcePack:Iguana Tinker Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:Iguana Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:Immibis Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Inventory Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:Iron Chest, FMLFileResourcePack:JABBA, FMLFileResourcePack:JourneyMap, FMLFileResourcePack:Liquid Dirt, FMLFileResourcePack:Lockdown, FMLFileResourcePack:Mantle, FMLFileResourcePack:MineMenu, FMLFileResourcePack:MineTweaker 3, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Botany, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Forestry, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Crafting Tables, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Integration, FMLFileResourcePack:Nether Ores, FMLFileResourcePack:No Nausea, FMLFileResourcePack:ObsidiPlates, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenBlocks, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenComputers, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenMods, FMLFileResourcePack:OresPlus, FMLFileResourcePack:pam's HarvestCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:perfect Spawn, FMLFileResourcePack:ping, FMLFileResourcePack:progressive Automation, FMLFileResourcePack:projectE, FMLFileResourcePack:QmunityLib, FMLFileResourcePack:QuantumFlux, FMLFileResourcePack:Recurrent Complex, FMLFileResourcePack:Redstone Arsenal, FMLFileResourcePack:Resource Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:RFTools, FMLFileResourcePack:Simply Jetpacks, FMLFileResourcePack:Solar Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:The Spice of Life, FMLFileResourcePack:Statues, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Carts 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Factory Manager, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Workshop, FMLFileResourcePack:Storage Drawers, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Dynamics, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Foundation, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Smeltery, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Mechworks, FMLFileResourcePack:TooMuchLoot, FMLFileResourcePack:Trophy Slots, FMLFileResourcePack:ttCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila Harvestability, FMLFileResourcePack:WR-CBE Core, FMLFileResourcePack:WR-CBE Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:WR-CBE Logic, FMLFileResourcePack:Ztones, FMLFileResourcePack:JSONAbles, FMLFileResourcePack:bspkrsCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Baubles, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Microblocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Multipart, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Multipart Plugin, CustomResources, FMLFileResourcePack:Carpenter's Blocks Cached Resources
[20:04:48] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: %s in %s
[20:04:48] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: %s in %s
[20:04:48] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load extrautils:textures/blocks/enderQuarryUpgrade.png
[20:04:48] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load oresplus:textures/blocks/machine_side.png
[20:04:48] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load missing_icon_block_169_agricraft:textures/blocks/channelValve.png
[20:04:48] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load customitems:textures/blocks/null.png
[20:04:48] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load solarexpansion:textures/blocks/tile.solarexpansion:solarPanelUltimate.png
[20:04:48] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load extrautils:textures/blocks/quarry_upgrades/quarryUpgrade14.png
[20:04:48] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load extrautils:textures/blocks/quarry_upgrades/quarryUpgrade13.png
[20:04:48] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load extrautils:textures/blocks/quarry_upgrades/quarryUpgrade15.png
[20:04:48] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load extrautils:textures/blocks/quarry_upgrades/quarryUpgrade10.png
[20:04:48] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load extrautils:textures/blocks/quarry_upgrades/quarryUpgrade12.png
[20:04:48] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load extrautils:textures/blocks/quarry_upgrades/quarryUpgrade11.png
[20:04:49] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load bluepower:textures/blocks/machines/igniter_side_0.png
[20:04:49] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load minecraft:textures/blocks/MISSING_ICON_BLOCK_1396_statues.showcase.png
[20:04:49] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load solarexpansion:textures/blocks/tile.solarexpansion:solarPanelLeadstone.png
[20:04:49] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load missing_icon_block_167_agricraft:textures/blocks/waterTank.png
[20:04:49] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load solarexpansion:textures/blocks/tile.solarexpansion:solarPanelResonant.png
[20:04:49] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load minecraft:textures/blocks/MISSING_ICON_BLOCK_1395_statues.statue.png
[20:04:49] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load missing_icon_block_176_agricraft:textures/blocks/sprinkler.png
[20:04:49] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load solarexpansion:textures/blocks/tile.solarexpansion:solarPanelRedstone.png
[20:04:49] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load solarexpansion:textures/blocks/tile.solarexpansion:solarPanelHardened.png
[20:04:49] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load missing_icon_block_168_agricraft:textures/blocks/waterChannel.png
[20:04:49] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load minecraft:textures/blocks/planks.png

Brakthol

Jul 29, 2019
And the second half:
[20:04:49] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load solarexpansion:textures/blocks/tile.solarexpansion:solarPanelAdvanced.png
[20:04:49] [Client thread/ERROR]: Unable to parse metadata from agricraft:textures/blocks/seedAnalyzer.png
java.lang.RuntimeException: broken aspect ratio and not an animation
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureAtlasSprite.func_147964_a(TextureAtlasSprite.java:215) ~[bqd.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_110571_b(TextureMap.java:169) [bpz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_110551_a(TextureMap.java:90) [bpz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110579_a(SourceFile:72) [bqf.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110549_a(SourceFile:136) [bqf.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110544_b(SourceFile:104) [brg.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110541_a(SourceFile:92) [brg.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_110436_a(Minecraft.java:598) [bao.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:303) [FMLClientHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:541) [bao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867) [bao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) [Main.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
[20:04:53] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 2048x2048 textures/blocks-atlas
[20:04:54] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load microblock:textures/items/sawManyullyn.png
[20:04:54] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load microblock:textures/items/sawArdite.png
[20:04:55] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load missing_icon_item_4554_extrautils:textures/items/lawSword.png
[20:04:55] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load microblock:textures/items/sawCobalt.png
[20:04:55] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load agricraft:textures/items/sprinklerItem.png
[20:04:55] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load missing_icon_item_4571_extrautils:textures/items/microblocks.png
[20:04:56] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 2048x1024 textures/items-atlas
[20:04:57] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[20:05:15] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting integrated minecraft server version 1.7.10
[20:05:15] [Server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair
[20:05:17] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0
[20:05:20] [Server thread/INFO]: Changing view distance to 8, from 10
[20:05:20] [Server thread/INFO]: BrakThol[local:E:64dfc1af] logged in with entity id 19 at (0.5, 71.0, 0.5)
[20:05:20] [Server thread/INFO]: BrakThol joined the game
[20:05:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Questing mode is already activated.
[20:05:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Scripts reloaded
[20:05:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Questing mode is already activated.
[20:05:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Scripts reloaded
[20:05:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §1[Trophy Slots] Version 1.3.0 is available at:§1 http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/226077-trophy-slots/files/2244520
[20:05:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] InvTweaks: Configuration loaded.
[20:05:23] [Aroma1997Core VersionChecking/INFO]: [CHAT] The mod Aroma1997Core is outdated. Please update it from http://tinyurl.com/aroma1997
[20:05:23] [ProjectE Update Checker Client/INFO]: [CHAT] New update for Project-E is available! Version: 1.7.10-PE1.8.0
[20:05:23] [ProjectE Update Checker Client/INFO]: [CHAT] Get it at https://github.com/sinkillerj/ProjectE
[20:05:23] [ProjectE Update Checker Client/INFO]: [CHAT] Use /projecte_log for update notes.
[20:05:25] [AromaBackup/INFO]: [§1AromaBackup§r] Starting Backup. Server may lag for a bit!
[20:05:26] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 6105ms behind, skipping 122 tick(s)
[20:05:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] This server doesn't have Hardcore Questing Mode enabled.
[20:05:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §aOpenComputers§f: A new version is available: v1.5.15
[20:05:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Questing mode is already activated.
[20:05:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Scripts reloaded
[20:05:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [§1AromaBackup§r] Starting Backup. Server may lag for a bit!
[20:05:31] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving and pausing game...
[20:05:31] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Pathfinder'/Overworld
[20:05:31] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Pathfinder'/Nether
[20:05:31] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Pathfinder'/The End
[20:05:31] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Pathfinder'/rftools dimension
[20:05:31] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Pathfinder'/rftools dimension
[20:05:31] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Pathfinder'/Underdark
[20:05:32] [AromaBackup/INFO]: [§1AromaBackup§r] Server Backup Done!
[20:05:32] [AromaBackup/INFO]: [§1AromaBackup§r] Next scheduled backup in 30 minutes.
[20:05:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Version 1.4.5.27 of EnderStorage is available
[20:05:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Version 1.4.1.9 of WR-CBE is available
[20:05:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [§1AromaBackup§r] Server Backup Done!
[20:05:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [§1AromaBackup§r] Next scheduled backup in 30 minutes.
[20:05:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §eJourneyMap:§f Press [§bJ§f] or open browser to§b§n http://localhost:8080 §f
[20:06:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §cYou need to hold a realized dimension tab in your hand!
[20:06:41] [Server thread/INFO]: [BrakThol: Given [Realized Dimension Tab] * 1 to BrakThol]
[20:06:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Warning: Using numeric IDs will not be supported in the future. Please use names, such as 'rftools:realizedDimensionTab'
[20:06:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Given [Realized Dimension Tab] * 1 to BrakThol
[20:07:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] There is no such item with ID 2120
[20:07:15] [Server thread/INFO]: [BrakThol: Given [Dimensional Cross 2 Block] * 1 to BrakThol]
[20:07:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Warning: Using numeric IDs will not be supported in the future. Please use names, such as 'rftools:dimensionalCross2Block'
[20:07:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Given [Dimensional Cross 2 Block] * 1 to BrakThol
[20:07:50] [Server thread/INFO]: [BrakThol: Given [Dialing Device] * 1 to BrakThol]
[20:07:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Warning: Using numeric IDs will not be supported in the future. Please use names, such as 'rftools:dialingDeviceBlock'
[20:07:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Given [Dialing Device] * 1 to BrakThol
[20:08:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §cYou need to hold a realized dimension tab in your hand!
[20:08:17] [Server thread/ERROR]: Couldn't process command: 'rftdim recover 3'
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.mcjty.rftools.commands.CmdRecover.execute(CmdRecover.java:61) ~[CmdRecover.class:?]
at com.mcjty.rftools.commands.DefaultCommand.func_71515_b(DefaultCommand.java:92) ~[DefaultCommand.class:?]
at net.minecraft.command.CommandHandler.func_71556_a(CommandHandler.java:94) [z.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147361_d(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:739) [nh.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147354_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:718) [nh.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C01PacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(SourceFile:37) [ir.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C01PacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9) [ir.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212) [ej.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165) [nc.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111) [bsx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [?:?]
[20:08:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] An unknown error occurred while attempting to perform this command
[20:08:25] [Server thread/ERROR]: Couldn't process command: 'rftdim recover 4'
at com.mcjty.rftools.commands.CmdRecover.execute(CmdRecover.java:61) ~[CmdRecover.class:?]
at com.mcjty.rftools.commands.DefaultCommand.func_71515_b(DefaultCommand.java:92) ~[DefaultCommand.class:?]
at net.minecraft.command.CommandHandler.func_71556_a(CommandHandler.java:94) [z.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147361_d(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:739) [nh.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147354_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:718) [nh.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C01PacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(SourceFile:37) [ir.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C01PacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9) [ir.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212) [ej.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165) [nc.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111) [bsx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
[20:08:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] An unknown error occurred while attempting to perform this command
[20:09:26] [Server thread/ERROR]: Couldn't process command: 'rftdim recover Pathfinder'
[20:09:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §cParameter is not a valid integer!
[20:09:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] An unknown error occurred while attempting to perform this command
[20:09:38] [Server thread/ERROR]: Couldn't process command: 'rftdim recover 1'
[20:09:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] An unknown error occurred while attempting to perform this command
[20:13:09] [Server thread/INFO]: [BrakThol: Given [Survivalist Generator] * 1 to BrakThol]
[20:13:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Warning: Using numeric IDs will not be supported in the future. Please use names, such as 'ExtraUtilities:generator.64'
[20:13:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Given [Survivalist Generator] * 1 to BrakThol
[20:13:25] [Server thread/INFO]: [BrakThol: Given [Block of Coal] * 1 to BrakThol]
[20:13:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Warning: Using numeric IDs will not be supported in the future. Please use names, such as 'minecraft:coal_block'
[20:13:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Given [Block of Coal] * 1 to BrakThol
[20:13:28] [Server thread/INFO]: [BrakThol: Given [Block of Coal] * 1 to BrakThol]
[20:13:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Warning: Using numeric IDs will not be supported in the future. Please use names, such as 'minecraft:coal_block'
[20:13:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Given [Block of Coal] * 1 to BrakThol
[20:13:29] [Server thread/INFO]: [BrakThol: Given [Block of Coal] * 1 to BrakThol]
[20:13:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Warning: Using numeric IDs will not be supported in the future. Please use names, such as 'minecraft:coal_block'
[20:13:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Given [Block of Coal] * 1 to BrakThol
[20:13:30] [Server thread/INFO]: [BrakThol: Given [Block of Coal] * 1 to BrakThol]
[20:13:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Warning: Using numeric IDs will not be supported in the future. Please use names, such as 'minecraft:coal_block'
[20:13:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Given [Block of Coal] * 1 to BrakThol
[20:14:11] [Server thread/INFO]: [BrakThol: Given [Matter Transmitter] * 1 to BrakThol]
[20:14:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Warning: Using numeric IDs will not be supported in the future. Please use names, such as 'rftools:matterTransmitterBlock'
[20:14:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Given [Matter Transmitter] * 1 to BrakThol
[20:14:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Start teleportation...
[20:14:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Questing mode is already activated.
[20:14:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Scripts reloaded
[20:14:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Questing mode is already activated.
[20:14:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Scripts reloaded
[20:14:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Questing mode is already activated.
[20:14:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Scripts reloaded
[20:14:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Whoosh!
[20:14:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Questing mode is already activated.
[20:14:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Scripts reloaded
[20:14:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Questing mode is already activated.
[20:14:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Scripts reloaded
[20:14:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Questing mode is already activated.
[20:14:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Scripts reloaded
[20:14:36] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 5246ms behind, skipping 104 tick(s)

robertjuh

Jul 29, 2019
greetings,

Awesome mod! Playing with a buddy and it's pretty cool to discover all sorts of stuff. We are stuck at the last quest of .3(intrepid) however. The recipes of the dimlet base part and other dimlet controllers won't show in the NEI, so i can't get the dimlet workbench to work. Extracting those controllers from dimlets in the workbench doesn't seem to do anything either. I know it has about 40% of returing something, but extracting seems broken.

Also the recepis for fluxed crystals machines dont work, but that is because we use the old FC i think. I have a little crystal farm and it seems to work alright with the auto clickers and a vacuum chest.

Matt Dulittle

Jul 29, 2019
I'm unable to update my pack version, whether I click 1.0.3 or Recommended from the launcher, it loads as Pathfinder Version 1.0.0. May I please ask how I can update the pack without losing my world? This pack is one of my favorites, thank you so much!

Darianna

Jul 29, 2019
Okay...have a problem (havent read the whole thread so sorry when someone has explain something with this problem..)

I was dying in my first dimension...so i respawn in the ship...and now...im stuck there with nothing..
Cant teleport back..think because the energy cell is run out of power..
The Matter transmitter has power in it and i can see the teleport light...but maybe not enough
so what is the solution for the problem? do i need another sterling generator...place it on top of the energy cell so they get charged? dont know all these technic mods very well..have only play a little bit with