[1.7.10] Pathfinder [Peaceful][HQM][Tech][Adventure][Listed]

Decibull

Jul 29, 2019
I am unsure if this is a bug with the pack or one of the individual mods like OresPlus, but Manganese won't pour into the casting basin to make blocks.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Dungeons were meant to be disabled from the start, due to the lack of mobs. Cobalt and Ardite weren't intentionally disabled. I'll fix that.
I am unsure if this is a bug with the pack or one of the individual mods like OresPlus, but Manganese won't pour into the casting basin to make blocks.
I'll fix that.

Wolf68k

Jul 29, 2019
There are 4 HQM books when you start a new world
Unless there's a reason for it
1.0.2 resets the options.txt to default

Also, minor detail, the main menu still shows the pack as being 1.0.0

Last edited:

Rickcain

Jul 29, 2019
Dungeons were meant to be disabled from the start, due to the lack of mobs. Cobalt and Ardite weren't intentionally disabled. I'll fix that.

I'll fix that.
Hey im getting this error when i launch the Pathfinder server

Attachments

• crash-2015-03-14_16.07.23-server.txt
    13.2 KB · Views: 57

Decibull

Jul 29, 2019
In the quest "New Orleans" under Bellerophon, you have to make an RF Network Monitor to complete the quest. The reward for the quest is another RF Network Monitor. Is this intentional or not? Because there's not really any use for multiple of them.

MrStatman80

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to get more inventory space other then backpacks?

The way to get more inventory space is to make a space matrix and the activator but the downside is that you will have to make 27 activators to get the full inventory back

T4RI0

Jul 29, 2019
The way to get more inventory space is to make a space matrix and the activator but the downside is that you will have to make 27 activators to get the full inventory back
Thank you for the information, I will see what I can do :D

Lord_Zongo

Jul 29, 2019
This pack looks amazing sadly I keep getting this crash report

Attachments

• crash-2015-03-14_20.00.37-client.txt
    27.9 KB · Views: 46

Decibull

Jul 29, 2019
Melting down redstone in the smeltery seems to be broken. It will get to about 60% smelted and then just stops moving but it will still consume lava.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Since the last update having many, crashes, corrupt world issues, think I'll hold off until the next update.

Riknar

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Guys.

Hope someone can help me. I would like to set up this pack on a dedicated server. but i got following error.
https://gist.github.com/RickLasher/1a18fa74fb25c4aac306

Here the FML Log: https://gist.githubusercontent.com/RickLasher/99f6ad82f337e9b81428/raw/fml-server.log

First of all. Yes, I did disable the thermalcasting mod as recommended before, because i got an exception error too.

My server have 2GB RAM and I set the permsize to 512 MB, different sizes tested with the same error.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Hello Guys.

Hope someone can help me. I would like to set up this pack on a dedicated server. but i got following error.
https://gist.github.com/RickLasher/1a18fa74fb25c4aac306

Here the FML Log: https://gist.githubusercontent.com/RickLasher/99f6ad82f337e9b81428/raw/fml-server.log

First of all. Yes, I did disable the thermalcasting mod as recommended before, because i got and exception error too.

My server have 2GB RAM and I set the permsize to 512 MB, different sizes tested with the same error.

This is a known problem and has been reported a number of times already in this thread. For now you'll have to go back to 1.0.1 or else wait until it gets fixed.

Reactions: Riknar

Rkurnelm

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a hard time getting a server for Pathfinder to run. It has been around a year since I ran a server from my computer so I may be missing something basic, if so I apologize. I can run the vanilla server just fine, but when I launch the forge server it keeps crashing. Here's a crash report. There's several others but they all look pretty much the same that is to say I see little difference, granted Java looks like a bunch of jibberish to me on the best of days. Any help would be appreciated. I'll keep plugging away at it and see if it is one of those "Is it plugged in" problems.

-Rkurnelm

Attachments

• crash-2015-03-15_01.29.58-server.txt
    13.2 KB · Views: 64

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
I'm having a hard time getting a server for Pathfinder to run. It has been around a year since I ran a server from my computer so I may be missing something basic, if so I apologize. I can run the vanilla server just fine, but when I launch the forge server it keeps crashing. Here's a crash report. There's several others but they all look pretty much the same that is to say I see little difference, granted Java looks like a bunch of jibberish to me on the best of days. Any help would be appreciated. I'll keep plugging away at it and see if it is one of those "Is it plugged in" problems.

-Rkurnelm

Known problem and reported in the post right before you as well.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Warning. Found a bug in RFTools 2.60. The first dimlet in the enscriber is not parsed right. Put a 'digit' dimlet there for now!