[1.7.10] Pathfinder [Peaceful][HQM][Tech][Adventure][Listed]

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Not a bug more of a general warning, even while holding shift you can still fall while using the Ofanix, I guess its because it has a "shift for details", so take care.

I found out while building the starting ship into a mother ship, the idea is to lay out & build all the infrastructure of a normal base then inclose all in shiny tyrain blocks to make it look metalic, if it works I may post pics of the end results or not :), not the greatest builder so we shall see.

Last edited:

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
may I request adding in a mod that adds some sort of spot/chunk loader as it would make funneling liquid cobalt to my main base across dimensions so much easier

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
@Gideonseymour NetherOres are not generating on netherrack.... Is this supposed or you missed the AllDimensionWorldGen=false in the NetherOres config file?

Only realized this after making my 5th netherrack dimension with the purpose of getting nether ores and getting nothing.... :p

Adiem

Jul 29, 2019
Slight annoyance. Soybeans, soy milk, and firm tofu all stack to 16, but silken tofu only stacks to 8.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I'm looking into the Gem of Eternal Density issues, as well as the server crashes.
@Gideonseymour NetherOres are not generating on netherrack.... Is this supposed or you missed the AllDimensionWorldGen=false in the NetherOres config file?

Only realized this after making my 5th netherrack dimension with the purpose of getting nether ores and getting nothing.... :p
Certain Nether Ores are spawned via CoFHCore.

Cattatra

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm really reliant on Applied Energistics after playing so many packs with it in, if I add it in is it likely to cause issues with anything?

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
So I'm really reliant on Applied Energistics after playing so many packs with it in, if I add it in is it likely to cause issues with anything?

Seems you need to get rid of an addiction :)

Really, I *love* AE too. But it can be refreshing to try to find alternative solutions for once.

Reactions: Cattatra

egor66

Jul 29, 2019

The new version of TE ducts have push/pull/filter servos, blue power has sortron like the old redpower, there are options, & there is always IO with its awesome filter system.

Personally I would have liked to see a replacement for AE2, something like modular storage or the likes, at least then it would help with the limited inventory & crafting issues, but it is what it is so will find a way.

nightandstars10

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm trying to make the clockwork pickaxe but NEI isn't showing the recipe, I've tried all the combinaisons with the framework and brass without any result.

Adiem

Jul 29, 2019
The more processed or more nutricional a food is, the smaller the stack size
Firm tofu is the processed form of silken tofu. I see that silken is a light meal while firm is a snack, but that seems odd since processing a soybean from start to finish means it goes from morsel to snack to light meal and back to snack.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking into the Gem of Eternal Density issues, as well as the server crashes.

Certain Nether Ores are spawned via CoFHCore.
I mean the nehterores from the netherOres mod. None is being generated by the CoFHCore. Only thing that is configurated to generate in netherrack is quartz, glowstone, NetherArdite and NetherCobalt from OrePlus. Nothing else will be generated in netherack. The NetherOres mods kinda ignores CofhCore and generates is ores later but it needs to be configured to work on other dimensions besides the Nether which it isnt.

My question is, is it on purpose? If so, why do we have the mod since we cant never get the ores from the Mod.

I ask because Lapis is being a pain to find and NetherLapis is so much easier to find and even small quantities gives so much lapis...

Cattatra

Jul 29, 2019
The new version of TE ducts have push/pull/filter servos, blue power has sortron like the old redpower, there are options, & there is always IO with its awesome filter system.

Personally I would have liked to see a replacement for AE2, something like modular storage or the likes, at least then it would help with the limited inventory & crafting issues, but it is what it is so will find a way.

Its more the automated recipe's I'd use it for in this kinda pack, I really struggle with remembering recipes (and I mean really struggle).

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019

To me, the only downside of not having AE2 is not having a centralized place where you can see everything and get the item you need, even if you have to make a huge multi structure with chests with barrels and chests. RFTools can find you the item, but cant retrive it.

The only mod that can kinda replace AE2 and still give the fell of having to think how to build a storage system is LogisticalPipes but it requires BuildCraft and that might not go so well with the pack(why it still requires BC and cant be a stand alone mod blows my mind....).

Hossumquat

Jul 29, 2019
Hey McJty, do you have a forum somewhere for your RFTools mod? I have some ideas/suggestions I'd like to run by you. Sorry this is off topic..