Private Pack [1.7.10] Mixicraft - A Technomagical Adventure [CLOSED]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Caggen

Jul 29, 2019
Seems to be some kind of error. As soon as the in-game menu loads up Minecraft freezes :/

Alyrina

Jul 29, 2019
Does nobody read?
I did. You said that the Technic server was open to anyone who applied and got accepted.

Does that not make the fact that if I get accepted now I can't play on that?

You also said that the admins were working on getting a new server running.

What if they get that working and I get accepted and I want to play on that?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I did. You said that the Technic server was open to anyone who applied and got accepted.

Does that not make the fact that if I get accepted now I can't play on that?

You also said that the admins were working on getting a new server running.

What if they get that working and I get accepted and I want to play on that?
When that gets working I will make a post here saying that the new server is now open to the public. But until then, there is no point applying here, as they will not be looking here.

Alyrina

Jul 29, 2019
When that gets working I will make a post here saying that the new server is now open to the public. But until then, there is no point applying here, as they will not be looking here.
Alright, thanks for clarifying.

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
As @jordsta95 said we are working on the server. We have ran into a few bugs that we don't want to ruin others playing. One is mfr machines have no recipes and make it near impossible to craft most other machines in certain mods. I also work 7 days a week right now in RL so my free time is limited to only a few hours a day if any.