Private Pack [1.7.10] Mixicraft - A Technomagical Adventure [CLOSED]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Time to throw all morals of mod packs out the window and venture into the world of Mixicraft. A place where a technomagical adventure is the best thing there is.

"Where would the world be today if there wasn't a balance between technology and magic?"
Welcome to Mixicraft. This pack is a private pack, mixing the two 1.7.10 packs I am currently working on (Sorcicraft and Machicraft) hence the name Mixicraft: Mixi - mixture, craft - erm... yeah...

Anyway, to apply for the pack download please fill out NO FORM! so I can gauge whether or not I will be adding you to the whitelist. Only those who are whitelisted on the server will have access to this pack, due to the permissions of one of the mods, Mystcraft, not allowing me to publicly distribute the mod.

So you are probably wondering what mods are in this pack:
Aethercraft
Applied Energistics 2
Automagy
Biomes O' Plenty
Blood Magic
Botania
Carpenter's Blocks
Electricraft
Enchanting Plus
EnderStorage
ExtraTiC
Extra Utilities
FastCraft
FMP (Forge Multipart)
Forbidden Magic
Hardcore Ender Expansion
Highlands
Inventory Tweaks
JABBA
Journey Map
Jaded's Blood
Magical Crops
Mekanism
Mimicry
Minefactory Reloaded
Mystcraft
NEI
OpenBlocks
OpenEye
PneumaticCraft
ProjectRed
RailCraft
ReactorCraft
Redstone Arsenal
Roguelike Dungeons
RotaryCraft
SolarFlux
Soul Shards Reborn
Steve's Workshop
Technomancy
Thaumcraft
Thaumic Energistics
Thaumic Tinkerer
Thermal Expansion
Tinkers' Construct
Tinkers' Tooltips
Tinkers' Mechworks
Twilight Forest
WAILA
Witchery

If you have any questions about the pack or the server, don't hesitate to ask.
If you have sent an application and I haven't PMd you the info within 3 days, expect that you were unsuccessful, but you could always leave a message here after sending your application, as I will be more likely to read your application earlier if you do so :)

Last edited:

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Had to add "contact details" section to application form, as a few people had applied, but didn't post a message here, and their MC username wasn't the same as their forum name.... which meant that although they would have been accepted, they would never know the log in details, and how to get the pack.

1Blade24

Jul 29, 2019
I filled out the form a few hours ago and forget to specify my username was for the forums here. Sorry for the inconvenience.