[1.7.10] LiTCraft [Tech][Magic][Nature]

idosoap

Jul 29, 2019
Really? I think it was the minecraft forums that I tried on
Nice modpack but why are the normal tools useless? how do i change this? this makes everything SO GRINDY like holy crap please reply fast

Edit: solved it myself
for anyone else that doesnt like this disable a mod named Iguanas Tinker Tweaks

Last edited:

Tethlah

Jul 29, 2019
You know, if you try it and use it, you just might like it. You'd be surprised how powerful that mod is.

Friday we are posting a video on our youtube channel about Iguana's Tinker Tweaks. I hated it at first, now I love it.

idosoap

Jul 29, 2019
You know, if you try it and use it, you just might like it. You'd be surprised how powerful that mod is.

Friday we are posting a video on our youtube channel about Iguana's Tinker Tweaks. I hated it at first, now I love it.
im having a problem with some mod: it says Choose a class and i dont know that mod's name so i cant google to figure out how to do anything with it
whats the mods name?

Last edited:

Tethlah

Jul 29, 2019
That's the LevelUp! mod. I'd highly recommend you check it out before you disable it, it allows you to have points into various skills depending on what you want to do. Plus there are bonuses and perks based on class toward specific aspects of combat. It's actually a nice augment or Iquana's Tinker Tweaks.

idosoap

Jul 29, 2019
That's the LevelUp! mod. I'd highly recommend you check it out before you disable it, it allows you to have points into various skills depending on what you want to do. Plus there are bonuses and perks based on class toward specific aspects of combat. It's actually a nice augment or Iquana's Tinker Tweaks.
i wasnt going to remove it. nice mod i like it

Tethlah

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah it's pretty cool, like tinker's I didn't like it at first. But it grew on me and ended up making it into our pack.

How are you liking the pack so far? You're the first person not on our server that's said something about playing it, so I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

idosoap

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah it's pretty cool, like tinker's I didn't like it at first. But it grew on me and ended up making it into our pack.

How are you liking the pack so far? You're the first person not on our server that's said something about playing it, so I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.
i cant play too much i have lots of things to do but so far ive been playing on LAN with my friends and its pretty fun i like it theres everything like you say tech magic nature almost every favorite mod of mine is in this modpack

tl:dr its a great modpack to play alone and with your friends. very fun has everything in it

idosoap

Jul 29, 2019
Well, you guys are more than welcome to come join us on our server if you like.
After getting some diamonds and flowers i tried to make a twilight portal then i realized you dont have the twilight forest mod in this pack seriously add it. i added it myself but i assure you others will love it

Last edited:

Tethlah

Jul 29, 2019
We used to have Twilight Forrest, but unfortunately it caused more lag than even Mystcraft. After so many crashes and having to edit people's files to get them back to overworld, we finally did away with it. Since we've gotten rid of it, we haven't had any major issues with lag (other than people traveling at like mach 5 lol). I kinda liked that mod too, but for some reason it was constantly having corrupted chunks, which is an issue that hasn't happened again since getting rid of it.

But yeah, before we did away with it we actually took a vote, it was unanimous to remove it. (as I said before, this modpack is actually born from a server that a group is playing on, that's how we decided what to add and remove). The next update is going to be centered mainly around magic, you play with magic mods much?

idosoap

Jul 29, 2019
We used to have Twilight Forrest, but unfortunately it caused more lag than even Mystcraft. After so many crashes and having to edit people's files to get them back to overworld, we finally did away with it. Since we've gotten rid of it, we haven't had any major issues with lag (other than people traveling at like mach 5 lol). I kinda liked that mod too, but for some reason it was constantly having corrupted chunks, which is an issue that hasn't happened again since getting rid of it.

But yeah, before we did away with it we actually took a vote, it was unanimous to remove it. (as I said before, this modpack is actually born from a server that a group is playing on, that's how we decided what to add and remove). The next update is going to be centered mainly around magic, you play with magic mods much?
Also if you can make Modular powersuits work on this modpack it will be the best modpack i have ever played since ultimate
links: http://build.technicpack.net/view/MachineMuse/job/ModularPowersuits/
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...dular-powersuits-addons-mpsa-requires-modular

Tethlah

Jul 29, 2019
I've actually been playing with that on one of my test servers, as soon as it get it stable, it'll be good to go. I'm looking at adding it with my 1.3 update. 1.2 is magic, 1.3 is going to have quest lines and a lot of engineering/tech stuff.

idosoap

Jul 29, 2019
I've actually been playing with that on one of my test servers, as soon as it get it stable, it'll be good to go. I'm looking at adding it with my 1.3 update. 1.2 is magic, 1.3 is going to have quest lines and a lot of engineering/tech stuff.
Cant wait for 1.3
also add OPIS ultra as an optional mod it boosted my from 280 and drops to low 20 to nothing below 200 fps

idosoap

Jul 29, 2019
i just installed a fresh copy of windows on my pc and im trying to run litcraft and i get this error which i never got before

Edit: Solved it by reinstalling graphics card drivers

Attachments

• crash-2015-06-14_15.40.24-client.txt
    3.4 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

Tethlah

Jul 29, 2019
Cant wait for 1.3
also add OPIS ultra as an optional mod it boosted my from 280 and drops to low 20 to nothing below 200 fps

Not much for requesting anything huh? lol

Opis is on the server, and I use it on my machine, it's great for diagnosing lag issues and helping to find problematic blocks on the server. There is literally no difference in framerate between when I use it and I don't use it. If you are seeing a difference it's coincidental. OPIS is designed for TPS diagnosis, not FPS (the two are unrelated).

OPIS is an amazing mod for op's and admins to monitor and diagnose what's going on on a server, there's no need to package it for everyone. Besides, half of the stuff in OPIS you wouldn't be able to do unless you are op'ed anyway so what's the point?

idosoap

Jul 29, 2019
Not much for requesting anything huh? lol

Opis is on the server, and I use it on my machine, it's great for diagnosing lag issues and helping to find problematic blocks on the server. There is literally no difference in framerate between when I use it and I don't use it. If you are seeing a difference it's coincidental. OPIS is designed for TPS diagnosis, not FPS (the two are unrelated).

OPIS is an amazing mod for op's and admins to monitor and diagnose what's going on on a server, there's no need to package it for everyone. Besides, half of the stuff in OPIS you wouldn't be able to do unless you are op'ed anyway so what's the point?
Woah saw that edit didnt mean to offend you in any way
but opis does boost my fps by alot

Tethlah

Jul 29, 2019
That's not what opis does... Are you sure you aren't talking about optifine or something?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

idosoap

Jul 29, 2019
That's not what opis does... Are you sure you aren't talking about optifine or something?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
Crap how did i even say opis?! whoops i meant optifine
no idea how that happend.
when do you think 1.3 will come out? (days weeks or like months)

Tethlah

Jul 29, 2019
Unless I'm mistaken, optifine has closed permissions and can't be added to modpacks on FTB. Honestly, Optifine doesn't work for everyone (IE optifine actually makes things worse for me) so it's not something I would add anyway. If you think it benefits you, then go ahead and get it. Last I heard, PowerConverters is in Alpha (I don't do WIP, or Alpha mods) but I'll look and see if they have a release version. If they do, I'll look at it in a couple pack updates, we already have our hands full for the next 2 updates.