[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Hello, i am in dire need of two things:
1)Dirt. I kinda dont want to produce it via biochaff since i use it to make biogass.
https://forestryforminecraft.info/farms:configuration
Here it says i could get dirt with some config. I tried it and i get peat, but not dirt. Am i doing smth wrong (i have configured circuit and planted bog earth)?

2)Some lighting source apart from torches. And wireless/passive too, since i have already enough cables, GT-EU cables, Item/Fluid conduits, AE-cables..

1) if you like magic, I think Thaumcraft/A TC addon has a dirt recipe somewhere. Depending on how much you need, you could make an LV drill and go nuts somewhere.

2) Railcraft lanterns, Thaumcraft lanterns, Project Red lighting, Glowstone/Vanilla Lamps (which come in every colour of the rainbow). Lava also works for the bold and brave.

Sadly the only thing I don't think we have are transparent fluid pipes which light up with the fluid thats in them- I can remember having some plasma-filled conduits lighting one of my builds.

GammaGoblin

Jul 29, 2019
Does Diesel Engine (multiblock) need a Fluid Regulator, like Gas Turbines? Or i can just pump full input hatch and be good with it?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Lol...i'm u sure wheter your being serious or sarcastic as i've never used the Large Diesel Engine.

Non the less, i'm gonna put a like on your reply in the event your being sarcastic lol.
Sorry MarcNemesis. Just to clarify, you can just fill it like a normal engine from another mod and it should work, you don't need to worry about feeding it at a specific rate :)

Reactions: MarcNemesis

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, lame. Although that explains the "EDIT" and I need to brain my reading a bit better.

I understand why you'd feel that way. But realize, the reason I did what I did was so that nobody spent their valuable time on something I no longer needed the help on. :)
I was just trying to be courteous, you see? But I totally "get" why it comes across as somewhat insensitive to those with a natural curiosity, such as yourself. :D
Please accept my humblest of apologies, and let's all just move on with our day now, m'kay? haha

Reactions: Pyure

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
I understand why you'd feel that way. But realize, the reason I did what I did was so that nobody spent their valuable time on something I no longer needed the help on. :)
I was just trying to be courteous, you see? But I totally "get" why it comes across as somewhat insensitive to those with a natural curiosity, such as yourself. :D
Please accept my humblest of apologies, and let's all just move on with our day now, m'kay? haha
Message has been quoted due to a nasty habit of erasing own message.
Pyure, you can thank me later. :p

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Precisely. If I can't read people's inquiries, I'll have to do weird things like focus on my job or something!

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Hi
i dont get it. there is no modded redstone logic in this pack? only vanilla one?

Late reply, but theres also Buildcraft pipewires, and Automagy Redcrystals.

Precisely. If I can't read people's inquiries, I'll have to do weird things like focus on my job or something!

So do you work in nuclear engineering or air traffic control?