[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

F

FutureCode

So yeah, the entire point of the mod is making the wither harder to kill, and harder to automate too as a result.

In such an automate-everything-or-die mod pack, I take this new mod as a promotion to the f**king starwart.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
I've just read your banned items page and could you explain this?

Network Tool - Bypasses claim protections plugin
Electromagnet - Found to cause too much lag when used in conjunction with mass mining
External Distributor - Has a log spam bug
Waila and related - Found to cause too much lag on the server when sending nbt info to clients.

That help?

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
use pastebin.com and put here link to it

Just FYI for those who don't know it, there is also paste.feed-the-beast.com which I used recently because I remembered it's existence. :D Some pastes apparently are too large for pastebin.com or if you overuse it's services, it stops working for some reason. The FTB site works for me, anyway. :D

Also, Jason, did you see my post about the misnamed recipe on the last few pages? I'm not too experienced filling out github issue reports and don't know if you can move around a misfiled report because of incorrect information in the submission or for whatever reason, so haven't tried to file one there.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Just FYI for those who don't know it, there is also paste.feed-the-beast.com which I used recently because I remembered it's existence. :D Some pastes apparently are too large for pastebin.com or if you overuse it's services, it stops working for some reason. The FTB site works for me, anyway. :D

Also, Jason, did you see my post about the misnamed recipe on the last few pages? I'm not too experienced filling out github issue reports and don't know if you can move around a misfiled report because of incorrect information in the submission or for whatever reason, so haven't tried to file one there.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid
Yes I saw it, marked it in my notes, but havent looked at it. Busy playing Doom :)

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
I am currently running 3.2.6 on my server and I noticed the LPG for pneumaticraft does not in the chemical reactor. I cannot even get the chemical reactor to accept it. Is pneumaticraft LPG suppose to be different than GregTech LPG?

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
In such an automate-everything-or-die mod pack, I take this new mod as a promotion to the f**king starwart.
I mean, there's always been an exploration and combat element, HEE for example and how dragon essence is impossible to automate afaik. It's mostly automation yes but there have always been some bits that weren't.
I am currently running 3.2.6 on my server and I noticed the LPG for pneumaticraft does not in the chemical reactor. I cannot even get the chemical reactor to accept it. Is pneumaticraft LPG suppose to be different than GregTech LPG?
Yes, they're different fluids and aren't actually compatible. Maybe in the future but for now you need to use GT LPG for all the GT processes and PC LPG for PC plastic.

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
Could someone tell me how to unlock the tab of witching gadgets in the thauminominon (I probably messed up the name) I cant see the tab yet, and I haven't found information elsewhere...
Thanks

Last edited:

Vliro

Jul 29, 2019
Ah man, met the bug with the machine constantly turning on and off which sadly drained my entire oil chunk :( Had a 500 or so raw oil chunk, down to 11 very quickly. The machine controller cover is pretty risky to use sometimes.. Back to scanning I guess

F

FutureCode

Are there any possibilities that Compact Machines mod will be included in this pack? It provides a neat way to create personal dimensions which interact well with vanilla ones.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Question: how bad can a bronze solar boiler's efficiency get? I'm aware it degrades over time, but does it stop when it gets to a certain point and just run at that efficiency forever? (33% or some such maybe?)

Edit: nevermind, the wiki actually shows its 33% on the GT 5 entry for the boiler. I knew I'd seen that number somewhere.

http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Simple_Solar_Boiler

Aiwendil

Jul 29, 2019
- Travel Anchor can't be used as unpowered elevator now. You MUST have Staff of Travelling

What about Travel enchant on Dark Pick or The Ender? That's what I'm using (it's like a built-in Staff of Travelling enchant, and it's pretty expensive). Will it work with Anchors? If not, that's a pretty dumb change..

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
What about Travel enchant on Dark Pick or The Ender? That's what I'm using (it's like a built-in Staff of Travelling enchant, and it's pretty expensive). Will it work with Anchors? If not, that's a pretty dumb change..
if it works normally with the Anchors then it will still work. We just made the anchor to anchor travel distance = 0 with just "stand on it, point and jump"

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
I always thought gregtech was too annoying and way to complicated.
That was until I started playing this pack.

I now know how INCREDIBLE the mod is. Thank you for providing some sort of a guide to help people who are just starting.
I especially love how every time I go mining I find a new ore.

10 / 10
Would recommend.
Keep up the good work!
-Kel

Sprigum

Jul 29, 2019
Nvm - I figured it out - Basic Extruder can only do Rubber and plastic.

Sigh.

Last edited: