[1.7.10] Industrial Innovation [Technology][Progression][WIP]

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
After finding out that not only did people enjoy my first pack, but that I actually found enjoyment in making it, I have decided to take a shot at pack #2, Industial Innovation (pack name also WIP).

Goal of Pack:
My goal for this pack has come surprisingly far. Originally I wanted to make a skyblock, then a winter survival, yet now, it is completely different. The first twist, and the one that will be the most apparent, is that it will be played in adventure mode. The second thing, which may not be apparent right away, is that I am taking a gregtech approach to crafting (for most things, some will be unique, some unchanged), oregen, and playstyle. However, this pack will not contain gregtech. It won't even have industrialcraft. Just RF mods with lots of custom items and recipes.

Mod List:
This isn't final but these are the core mods for now that should play a rather large part:
  • Thermal Expansion + various addons
  • Tinker's Construct with Iguana's Tweaks (Will not be what you expect)
  • Quadrum
  • MineTweaker and ModTweaker
  • AE2
  • Railcraft
  • Quite a few more
Pack Status:
Heavily working on it in my free time. For the most part I have a solid mod list and have begun the entry stage of tweaks. Still have much to go and still need to change quite a few config files. Also, finished everyone's favorite wood nerf already ;). The part that takes me the longest would be texturing the custom items.

Once the map is ready for alpha I will need testers. After that, a beta could safely be put on the launcher.

Feel free to leave any questions or recommendations, also expect progress screenshots along the way.

dmaster8

Jul 29, 2019
This looks cool I don't know how it will work in adventure mode I can't wait to see how you pull it off.

gerb82

Jul 29, 2019
If you need testings for servers/making the server and for he play style i can help