[1.7.10]Hubris V1.6.1- HQM - 270+ Quests [Magic][Dungeons][Dimensions][Exploration] Ex-Listed!

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
sooooooo im hopeing you checked this already but do you have a active beacon that could be doing it to you. or a artifact in your inventory

Nope and nope. The only thing that might be applying anything like that is either my normally enchanted mage armor boots (which have haste), and the globetrotter's sash from the quest book and Botania, which didn't have the infinite jump buff when I first put it on.

NoElement

Jul 29, 2019
Nope and nope. The only thing that might be applying anything like that is either my normally enchanted mage armor boots (which have haste), and the globetrotter's sash from the quest book and Botania, which didn't have the infinite jump buff when I first put it on.

Are you on a server and someone is trolling you?

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
For obtaining iron, gold, and quicksilver. Step 1: Find/clone a pig, step 2: infuse said pig to turn it into an ore boar, step 3: make thaumic stone extruder step 4 profit! step 5: repeat steps 2-4(clone boars)

Bug report: Infused seed quest isn't detecting any seeds on our server.(I have all 6 primal)

Last edited:

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing the pack for a few days now and I think I broke my world completely now. Crashes on load now and it started as I was exploring to find a village to hopefully get a cactus. Pastebin for the crash log: http://pastebin.com/Gn39zc9H

Go into the forge config and enable the removal of entities that create a ticking entity crash. That should remove what is causing the crash. I recommend disabling the config afterwards as it can cause removal of items you may not want to be removed.

If that does not work, disable fastcraft/ruins/doom like dungeons and try again. If it loads up, you can reenable these mods back.

If all else fails, you can delete your player data which will send you back to world spawn away from the crash. Did you find an actual structure or did you just randomly crash walking around?

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Go into the forge config and enable the removal of entities that create a ticking entity crash. That should remove what is causing the crash. I recommend disabling the config afterwards as it can cause removal of items you may not want to be removed.

If that does not work, disable fastcraft/ruins/doom like dungeons and try again. If it loads up, you can reenable these mods back.

If all else fails, you can delete your player data which will send you back to world spawn away from the crash. Did you find an actual structure or did you just randomly crash walking around?
It was the moss stone structure with 2 zombie spawners and a chest. I cannot recall which mod it was from but that was the only structure I noticed in the vicinity.
EDIT: Still the same crash report even with the forge config changed to remove them instead of crashing.
EDIT2: I was running it through MultiMC and didn't realize I hadn't updated to 1.4.1. I was running 1.3.1 if that makes any difference. The one bad thing about MultiMC :(.
EDIT3: Didn't enable removal of tile entities in first attempt only entities. Enabled tile entities and it fixed itself. Also updated to 1.4.1 as well so that could have solved the problem as well. Amazing pack though and thanks for the help.

Last edited:

shade_of_ox

Jul 29, 2019
It was the moss stone structure with 2 zombie spawners and a chest. I cannot recall which mod it was from but that was the only structure I noticed in the vicinity.
EDIT: Still the same crash report even with the forge config changed to remove them instead of crashing.
EDIT2: I was running it through MultiMC and didn't realize I hadn't updated to 1.4.1. I was running 1.3.1 if that makes any difference. The one bad thing about MultiMC :(.
EDIT3: Didn't enable removal of tile entities in first attempt only entities. Enabled tile entities and it fixed itself. Also updated to 1.4.1 as well so that could have solved the problem as well. Amazing pack though and thanks for the help.
I haven't had any trouble with those dungeons, the ones that lag me out are the massive underground ones. And that usually fixes itself upon relaunch.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't had any trouble with those dungeons, the ones that lag me out are the massive underground ones. And that usually fixes itself upon relaunch.
Yeah whatever it was crashed me 3 or 4 times. I'm not sure what actually fixed it between updating the pack and removing entities but it worked itself out in the end.
EDIT: After looking back at the configs for forge it was definitely updating that fixed it because it is back to false instead of true for removal of entities.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Are you on a server and someone is trolling you?
Nope, I'd have to have some of the most consenting mods in the world to be able to use creative to poke at these things as much as I do. Besides, I almost never go no cheats or server till a pack has gone through at least a couple iterations since there are usually a bunch of bugs to work out.
For example, my brother and I tried to LAN ME4 a while ago when it first hit the launcher, and it perma crashed him when he tried to use the spectre key. We figured we should wait a bit after that. XD

Paxaxx

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, I'd have to have some of the most consenting mods in the world to be able to use creative to poke at these things as much as I do. Besides, I almost never go no cheats or server till a pack has gone through at least a couple iterations since there are usually a bunch of bugs to work out.
For example, my brother and I tried to LAN ME4 a while ago when it first hit the launcher, and it perma crashed him when he tried to use the spectre key. We figured we should wait a bit after that. XD

What about a amulet of leaping try putting on and taking off that

loleq80

Jul 29, 2019
F***K 1st ender guardian that i spawned... EPIC INFERNAL... 3,5k HP... WITH 1UP !!!

After hour of epic fight with lot of dodging and echchanging mana tablet with friend over enderchest... i finally killed it.. TO hell that it didn't dropped his boots... i can manage wiothout themm.. BUT QUEST IS NOT COMPLETED ! DAMN !

DrasticDemise.... As long as this is Wonderfull pack.... You need some betatesters. And i wonder if this got something to do with infernal mobs mod :?

shade_of_ox

Jul 29, 2019
F***K 1st ender guardian that i spawned... EPIC INFERNAL... 3,5k HP... WITH 1UP !!!

After hour of epic fight with lot of dodging and echchanging mana tablet with friend over enderchest... i finally killed it.. TO hell that it didn't dropped his boots... i can manage wiothout themm.. BUT QUEST IS NOT COMPLETED ! DAMN !

DrasticDemise.... As long as this is Wonderfull pack.... You need some betatesters. And i wonder if this got something to do with infernal mobs mod :?

I do agree that Infernal Mobs can be quite ridiculous. Nobody wants to spend half an hour fighting a randomly spawned mob with thousands of health. Perhaps there is a config to allow only "rare" mobs to spawn?

loleq80

Jul 29, 2019
Shade.. don't misunderstand me.. I adore infernal mobs... I just suppose there is a problem with HQM when it comes to killling infernal mobs. Some other entity name or something... And i think there should be config option to make EVERY boss monster infernal... They are just too easy... and this fight was... EPIC XD

shade_of_ox

Jul 29, 2019
Shade.. don't misunderstand me.. I adore infernal mobs... I just suppose there is a problem with HQM when it comes to killling infernal mobs. Some other entity name or something... And i think there should be config option to make EVERY boss monster infernal... They are just too easy... and this fight was... EPIC XD
Right, but in the early/mid game you have to teleport out every time you find an Ultra mob because it has about 500 health and will kill you in five hits.

loleq80

Jul 29, 2019
YEa.. but thats fine with me :) Imagine leaving just one single dark spot in Your base... And then BLood Moon arrives.. and now You can have ultra infernal mob right in Your base ;)

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly infernal mobs aren't THAT big of a deal. The only time I've died to a mob(not afk) was to a water elemental that in my quest of power tried to capture with the wand focus and infused instill loyalty(btw did NOT WORK) and I just have fortress armor and level 27 ars. True web and other afixes are annoying, but you should be at the point that they are negated if you know your magic. Thaumic tinker is OP in many ways. Osmotic enchanter+all enchants(pounce is great dmg), talisman of remedium doesn't break(per se it will break if it resets and you drop it), thaumic restorer fixes all your items(and "fixes" blood magic potions)

If you have trouble with ANY boss fight think about fighting blood magic demons and then infuse them in your creative vat my first test was a small earth golem w/diamond skin and portability which was great success. Second attempt was a wild water elemental w/instill loyalty it was a failure(studies show they have no mind to sway)

shade_of_ox

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going into Thaumcraft more than the other magics. Is that maybe a bad thing? I have a ton of warp and am now trying to clear it so I don't have to deal with it when fighting Blood Magic demons.

NoElement

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going into Thaumcraft more than the other magics. Is that maybe a bad thing? I have a ton of warp and am now trying to clear it so I don't have to deal with it when fighting Blood Magic demons.

Even if your warp is maxed out, as long as you don't get any more warp (any source), warp effects weaken over time. Other then that, as long as you can fly and have atleast 4 zombie flesh on you, most of the warp effects become harmless.

Last edited:

shade_of_ox

Jul 29, 2019
Even if your warp is maxed out, as long as you don't get any more warp (any source), warp effects weaken over time. Other then that, as long as you can fly and have atleast 4 zombie flesh on you, most of the warp effects become harmless.
I think I may have a problem then, since I'm using Void Metal tools for the most part...

Oh well, I guess I'll switch back to my Sword of the Zephyr.