[1.7.10]Hubris V1.6.1- HQM - 270+ Quests [Magic][Dungeons][Dimensions][Exploration] Ex-Listed!

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Thats why you should add optifine - it helped me. Fastcraft is already included, though.
Fastcraft and BetterFPS.

Once you stay in an area for a while the taint has nowhere else to spread so it doesn't destroy the game as much, but there isn't anything I can do about it :/

Paxaxx

Jul 29, 2019
How does one summon the nature guardian? I don't see an imprint crystal for dryads or is it hidden?
Currently as of 1.3 it is not possable due to the removal of dryads somthing I've seen on other packs as a compromise is trade in 8 nature essence and a pure essence for a spawn egg of the nature boss (until this problem is fixed at least)

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
I will be releasing a cleanup update for the am2 quest line to polish it up, I kinda broke it these past updates and haven't got around to fixing it. However I finished writing my mod for the next pack :)

TehVampire

Jul 29, 2019
After playing this pack intensely the last couple of days we stumble upon something quite irritating. During the blood moon their is something that gives us damage and instantly closes the server. Is this a known issue? If it is not I will provide a crash log because I can't figure out what it is.

Paxaxx

Jul 29, 2019
After playing this pack intensely the last couple of days we stumble upon something quite irritating. During the blood moon their is something that gives us damage and instantly closes the server. Is this a known issue? If it is not I will provide a crash log because I can't figure out what it is.

I'm betting its a infernal rat someone else had a problem with rats on there server crashing when entering combat.

Dahc

Jul 29, 2019
Did a search on the thread but couldn't find the answer to my question: Is there a way to disable the completely tainted world in configs, but keep the usual taint mechanics? This modpack is perfect for what I am looking for, but I feel like the sense of world beauty (my opinion) is gone with the tainted world.

NoElement

Jul 29, 2019
Did a search on the thread but couldn't find the answer to my question: Is there a way to disable the completely tainted world in configs, but keep the usual taint mechanics? This modpack is perfect for what I am looking for, but I feel like the sense of world beauty (my opinion) is gone with the tainted world.

The glory of this pack is twofold: That you bring back the beauty, instead of being given on a silver plate, and the pure mod magic focus, coupled with HQM to encourage you to try new things!

Granted, my personal reason is that i finally play AM2 again, and with enemies that can actually survive my archmage !

Dahc

Jul 29, 2019
The glory of this pack is twofold: That you bring back the beauty, instead of being given on a silver plate, and the pure mod magic focus, coupled with HQM to encourage you to try new things!

Granted, my personal reason is that i finally play AM2 again, and with enemies that can actually survive my archmage !

I understand the aim for the pack, and I'm glad people are enjoying it. However, I tried playing with it as is, and a big part of my enjoyment comes from exploring all the different biomes and finding the perfect place to live. With this, the perfect place is in the ocean, and that's not fun for me. The reason I'd really like to play this pack without the taint is the exact reason you stated. I want to play a pack with AM2 well implemented and up to date again, with a complete Thaumcraft experience (addons) included, but I won't play it with the taint covered world. Again, that's just my opinion, which is why I'm looking for a config option and not a change to the pack.

Shunka Warakin

Jul 29, 2019
Completely aside from the crashes it is causing, I for one am not loving the rat mod. They're quite difficult to see and target, and if you're being hit by more than one, or one is infernal, they actually can represent a significant early-game threat (or even late-game if you get one or more infernal rats). I don't really see that they are adding anything new or interesting mechanic-wise or flavor-wise...? Just tiny obnoxious pack-attack targets that are much harder to spot than the usual opponents.

The rest of the pack is made up of so much awesome, the rats really don't feel like a part of it.

Also, ohgodAdventureBackpackwherehaveyoubeenallmylife?!

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
I understand the aim for the pack, and I'm glad people are enjoying it. However, I tried playing with it as is, and a big part of my enjoyment comes from exploring all the different biomes and finding the perfect place to live. With this, the perfect place is in the ocean, and that's not fun for me. The reason I'd really like to play this pack without the taint is the exact reason you stated. I want to play a pack with AM2 well implemented and up to date again, with a complete Thaumcraft experience (addons) included, but I won't play it with the taint covered world. Again, that's just my opinion, which is why I'm looking for a config option and not a change to the pack.
In the thaumcraft config reduce the taint biome weight and delete alternate terrain gen, extra biomes and climate control configs and you should be good.

Reactions: Dahc

Dahc

Jul 29, 2019
In the thaumcraft config reduce the taint biome weight and delete alternate terrain gen, extra biomes and climate control configs and you should be good.

Great! Thanks, and great work on the pack. Very stable and lots of fun mods to play with.

TehVampire

Jul 29, 2019
Drastic, are you aware of the crashes during the blood moon and do you know what causes it? And is there a known fix?

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Update on the AM2 armor table:
Instead of a gray box for a menu with no other features, when I'm wearing Mage Armor it's a BLACK box with no other features. Progress.....? XD

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Drastic, are you aware of the crashes during the blood moon and do you know what causes it? And is there a known fix?
I am unable to diagnose crashes without a crash log, but if you are on a server, chances are it is a rat causing the crash.