[1.7.10][HQM] Tame the World - Magic and Tech, Exploration, and Pain

fullphaser

Jul 29, 2019
Small screw up, apparently what was published was still the 0.1.12 version, I'm working with the staff now to fix this

Nanimonai

Jul 29, 2019
What? ... so I just made a new world after the update ... and I spawned in a wall. How cruel :(

Edit: After respawning I see that my point of death was inside the wall of a village.

Edit #2: Oh dear lord have mercy. I just stumbled upon my first silverfish nest and got utterly wrecked.

Edit #3: That quest "Factor it in!" in the chapter Decoration actually asks for the concrete made with gravel, clay, sand and a bucket of water, instead of, as the quest states, the one cooked from gravel.

Edit #4: "What's that other berry?" doesn't seem to detect any of the raspberry or blueberry bushes I have. Manuel detect doesn't work either. Or am I supposed to sieve topiary grass for this quest?

Edit #5: "Swiper no swiping": This quest doesn't seem to register big backpacks. For the big regular backpack I was fine wit hsuspecting that upgrading the small one might not be detected, but I just crafted the workbench backpack and it doesn't register either.

Last edited:

fullphaser

Jul 29, 2019
Edit #3: That quest "Factor it in!" in the chapter Decoration actually asks for the concrete made with gravel, clay, sand and a bucket of water, instead of, as the quest states, the one cooked from gravel.

Edit #4: "What's that other berry?" doesn't seem to detect any of the raspberry or blueberry bushes I have. Manuel detect doesn't work either. Or am I supposed to sieve topiary grass for this quest?

Edit #5: "Swiper no swiping": This quest doesn't seem to register big backpacks. For the big regular backpack I was fine wit hsuspecting that upgrading the small one might not be detected, but I just crafted the workbench backpack and it doesn't register either.

Last

Thank you for letting me know i'll add those to my list, but i swear I fixed Swiper no Swiping in 0.1.13 I'll look at it again though.

I'll review the quest

Thank you for the bug report

Also server admin's I'm curious to know if 0.1.13 is better or worse for lag

Thanks

TiptyJo

Jul 29, 2019
I love quests, not fighting so much, so I play on peaceful and just work my way through the quests. :) LOVE this modpack! Great choice of mods and the Quest book is very well thought out. Very funny quest titles! Thank you for creating this pack and for all your hard work updating it.

There are two quests I haven't been able to complete as it's not recognising the items I've created:
- Chapter 1 The Basics - Swiper no Swiping - Bigger & Better - doesn't recognise my Big Workbench Backpack
- Chapter 5 Botanical Relevance - In-senseitive - Insenseitive Clod - doesn't recognise my Incense Sticks

I also can't remove the notice about Dragon API that appears in the top left hand corner but it doesn't worry me.

Okay, off to make some Terrasteel and finish Chapter 5 Botanical Relevance! :)

S

Swanne

I, too, am having some issue with the quests not completing:

Ch1 The Basics - Swiper No Swiping - big workbench backpack isn't being recognized
Agriculture - what's that other berry? will don't recognize the berry bushes no matter how much i beg.
Ch7 - Come 'ere, Poppet; Brewing challenges & When they come Knocking (i now have a ring of keys but the second part won't complete)... no joy

Thank you. Your time and attention is appreciated.

Last edited: