1.7.10 HQM/Survival - hypovolemia - something bloody [Open Alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordliam13

Jul 29, 2019
i think i got a pretty good ocean next to my base
2016-03-31_14.28.41.png 2016-03-31_14.28.44.png 2016-03-31_14.28.48.png2016-03-31_14.28.37.png

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 25 is now live. In it I continue improving my mana production and doing more Botania quests.

roobarb2

Jul 29, 2019
Hypovolemia has problems, I play on a server and have spoke to them about the electryolic seperator or summin like that, you cant make it and it aint showin up, and the quest under thaumcraft called "Thaumcraft", It seems I cant complete it with an empty wand so I tried filling it by placing it in my altar or in a lake, how do you do this or is this a bug?

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Hrm... usually I don't ask this stuff but:
Anyone knows if the pack is still being updated?

After a longer minecraft-break I'm searching a new hqm-build'the'world'new-modpack (just love such packs) and I know I once tested this a bit in alpha before my break, but seeing that it wasn't updated for about 4 months and in the mym-forums the threads about the modpack seem to not being used for about the same time, I wonder if it's worth to start it or if it was given up.

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Yes there are currently a few broken quests. The people who are working on the pack these days say they are releasing an update that fixes most problems 'soon'.

In other news I saw Caithleen posted a youtube video with sample footage of what looks like a new pack just the other day.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Yes there are currently a few broken quests. The people who are working on the pack these days say they are releasing an update that fixes most problems 'soon'.

In other news I saw Caithleen posted a youtube video with sample footage of what looks like a new pack just the other day.

Thank you for this information :)
Glad to hear about that, so far (just in the beginning again) the pack plays really nice.

And: So far from the videos I saw I like your style of videos :)
(Cannot comment in Youtube directly, since I still boycott using google+ x.x)

[edit]
And after rereading the text (sometimes I am just blind) I hope the new pack won't stop dev of this one... or at least is another in the style of the two packs I saw from her. So far I like them (even though I stopped playing the other pack, since I'm not a big fan of using minechem x.x)

A

Arcanuo

Cath is alive, but not working hypo physically. The update is finished, being tested.

Z

ZelmodthePsi

I feel like I might be a tad bit of a dunce for it but is there a way to set up a personal server so me and a buddy or two can play together off of my machine? I can't for the life of me figure it out. I'm so used to just hitting the download server button on the launcher and going from there. Many thanks to any information mates.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like I might be a tad bit of a dunce for it but is there a way to set up a personal server so me and a buddy or two can play together off of my machine? I can't for the life of me figure it out. I'm so used to just hitting the download server button on the launcher and going from there. Many thanks to any information mates.
To set up a server all you do is remove the client side only mods like custom main menu and resource loader then it should work fine.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Cath is alive, but not working hypo physically. The update is finished, being tested.

Thank you for the information :)

One more question: Will the patch comes with a world-reset or change in world'generation (so starting new would be not a bad idea)?
Wondering if I should keep on working on the plants to prepare myself for the patch or if it would be bad at the moment (I'm pretty early game still).

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Most likely it will break the quest book so you may need to start quests again. Other than that it is hard to say.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if it's only the questbook I would be very happy.
Not that I mind starting over (especially since it's alpha, I always expect a starting-over when playing a pack in alpha), just raising the plants back to 10/10/10 will be a lil hassle again.

A

Arcanuo

Good news!

The update is finished! Being compiled, being pushed forward, and will need to be Oked! It's there, though!

Bad News:

Questbook will reset, but detection is your friend, and a world reset is recommended.

Back story:

I approached the Spirit World of Witchery with hesitancy, and came to the realization this would not work, Worldgen needed work, and that, came in to play the Mod Hypo-Fixes, by @Bennyboy1695, which works to fix our World generation issues. I am informed that a world reset is recommended.

Nicolás Granelli

Jul 29, 2019
Good news!

The update is finished! Being compiled, being pushed forward, and will need to be Oked! It's there, though!

Bad News:

Questbook will reset, but detection is your friend, and a world reset is recommended.

Back story:

I approached the Spirit World of Witchery with hesitancy, and came to the realization this would not work, Worldgen needed work, and that, came in to play the Mod Hypo-Fixes, by @Bennyboy1695, which works to fix our World generation issues. I am informed that a world reset is recommended.

What version number will the new update have? I'm seeing 0.0.20 in the FTB launcher, and I think that still the old version

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
By world generation do you mean the lack of aura nodes or is it something else?

Also Episode 28 will be online shortly. In which I build my tier 6 altar.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
@Arcanuo
Thank you for the information! :)

Guess waiting for a bit for the update wasn't wrong. After it I really will start into it. And I blame mjvmine for that! Your videos makes me want to play this modpack more and more.

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
@Arcanuo
Thank you for the information! :)

Guess waiting for a bit for the update wasn't wrong. After it I really will start into it. And I blame mjvmine for that! Your videos makes me want to play this modpack more and more.

Hey, thanks, I really appreciate that!

Status
Not open for further replies.