1.7.10 HQM/Survival - hypovolemia - something bloody [Open Alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CookiemonsterV21

Jul 29, 2019
Looking into this, have my suspicions, but want to be sure.

I can't work with this, sorry. Have any more information you can provide me? Crash-logs? Console logs, even what it tells you? I'd prefer crash-logs..

Update Info:
This weeks folks! Promise.

We will be implementing all I listed + Hypo fixes by bennyboy that fixes several issues among progression in the spirit world.
All mods have been updated.
Hopefully the introduction of Loot Bags will begin.

Cheers! I hope to be more active on this thread, questions/querys are always welcome!
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/0c332b19

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 21 is now live. I mess around with a bit of Thaumcraft and what you can do with 6 aura nodes.

electric_blue

Jul 29, 2019
[QU
OTE="Arcanuo, post: 1613617, member: 314280"]Looking into this, have my suspicions, but want to be sure.

I can't work with this, sorry. Have any more information you can provide me? Crash-logs? Console logs, even what it tells you? I'd prefer crash-logs..

Update Info:

We will be implementing all I listed + Hypo fixes by bennyboy that fixes several issues among progression in the spirit world.

Cheers! I hope to be more active on this thread, questions/querys are always welcome![/QUOTE]
I added Optifine in as i know my computer can run well with 50-60+ mods and i don't think that is the issue but i used the curse launcher i will try to use the FTB one and see if there is any fix.

Themagicjesus

Jul 29, 2019
Currently playing this modpack but im having trouble automating my first blood dynamos. Ive gotten the refractory hopper I made to get blood transferred to a portable tank but neither the portable tank or the hopper transfer blood into the dynamo. I am also having trouble finding an Enderman for an ender pearl to complete the next quest I need to do for the Item locators. Other than that I am having a fun time. I think if I play a bit more ill find a solution but its had me stuck for a bit

Also I cant make a wrench to even see if turning the dynamo helps since it doesnt move to fit cables or anything else.

J

jlmcmchl

Currently playing this modpack but im having trouble automating my first blood dynamos. Ive gotten the refractory hopper I made to get blood transferred to a portable tank but neither the portable tank or the hopper transfer blood into the dynamo. I am also having trouble finding an Enderman for an ender pearl to complete the next quest I need to do for the Item locators. Other than that I am having a fun time. I think if I play a bit more ill find a solution but its had me stuck for a bit

Also I cant make a wrench to even see if turning the dynamo helps since it doesnt move to fit cables or anything else.

Try plugging them into the mekanism pipes and wires.

Now for my own question: I noticed that there's some way for the dynamo to be placed upside down? I can't figure out why it happens sometimes.

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, you want mechanism mechanical pipes for the liquids (blood). Basic cable for the power coming out of the dynamo. A configurator can be used to reorient the dynamo. And lastly dynamos need a redstone signal to work. Put a lever beside it and make sure its on.

Lepsink

Jul 29, 2019
Update Info:

Cheers! I hope to be more active on this thread, questions/querys are always welcome!

???
:(

Lepsink

Jul 29, 2019
was not regarding new content but the fixes.
havent touched the pack since you mentioned a hqm reset might be unavoidable. so im kinda excited to get my hands on the pack again.

A

Arcanuo

was not regarding new content but the fixes.
havent touched the pack since you mentioned a hqm reset might be unavoidable. so im kinda excited to get my hands on the pack again.

Last I heard was being stabilized.

Dillsie

Jul 29, 2019
I just started playing this modpack and a few hours into the game the textures on the chests, blood altar and some other stuff started tripping out, they appear transparent, almost glowing. It doesn't affect gameplay, but it does make it difficult to see what's in the blood altar, not to mention really annoying to look it. Sometimes I can position myself at a certain point and the will return to normal, but does anyone know what this is or how to fix it?

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

A

Arcanuo

I just started playing this modpack and a few hours into the game the textures on the chests, blood altar and some other stuff started tripping out, they appear transparent, almost glowing. It doesn't affect gameplay, but it does make it difficult to see what's in the blood altar, not to mention really annoying to look it. Sometimes I can position myself at a certain point and the will return to normal, but does anyone know what this is or how to fix it?

Is it just hypo this occurs on?
Is your video card:driver up to date?

Dillsie

Jul 29, 2019
Yes its only hypo it occurs on.
No idea how to check if my video card driver is up to date.
It has nothing to do with the texture pack either, as once I remove it it still happens.
I found out my graphics card is up to date but that may still be the problem since its pretty shitty, Intel(R) HD Graphics Family. The computer's not the best as its a distributed computer so there's nothing i can do to fix it. :(

Bennyboy1695

Jul 29, 2019
It has nothing to do with the texture pack either, as once I remove it it still happens.
I found out my graphics card is up to date but that may still be the problem since its pretty shitty, Intel(R) HD Graphics Family. The computer's not the best as its a distributed computer so there's nothing i can do to fix it. :(
Do you have optifine installed ? If so try removing it, as optifine is known to cause rendering issues

Status
Not open for further replies.