1.7.10 HQM/Survival - hypovolemia - something bloody [Open Alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lepsink

Jul 29, 2019
do i see it right that you cant progress down the ae2 questline due to being unable to get the inscriber presses ?
that would be a shame :( have a lot of fun playing the pack.

P

profrags

do i see it right that you cant progress down the ae2 questline due to being unable to get the inscriber presses ?
that would be a shame :( have a lot of fun playing the pack.
Look at recipe for the actual processors :p You make them through the blood altar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lepsink

Jul 29, 2019
ok good :)
i kinda always forget to cycle throught the recipes when i see the recipe im used to.

A

Arcanuo

Ahaha. *Shuffles nervously*

Some good, and bad news, folks.

I got the changelog so far for the new update;

*Witchery finished Questline
*Revamped Botania Questline
*Recipe conflicts fixed
*Thaumcraft Ironcapped wand VS Automagy can't detect fixed
*Questline rewards tweaked, and looked over with a fine Phantom, I mean comb.
*HQM Hotfix.

Couple more things that are also pretty big, that are simply escaping me at this time.

I won't beat around the bush, due to issues in HQM, we'll be pushing a hot fix. This hot fix will require a questbook reset. I understand the fact you most likely will not be pleased with me, but it is what it is.

Cheers. :3

Lepsink

Jul 29, 2019
arent most quests "manual detect" anyway ? so it shouldnt be much of an issue (excluding second chance quests).
i have another question: i still have a big source for blood in front of my altar. but some mentioned the nether is also an alternative source for blood, have i missed a detail ? my nether is normal lava.

A

Arcanuo

arent most quests "manual detect" anyway ? so it shouldnt be much of an issue (excluding second chance quests).
i have another question: i still have a big source for blood in front of my altar. but some mentioned the nether is also an alternative source for blood, have i missed a detail ? my nether is normal lava.

Nope, the nether is not an alternative for this. Is it noted in the Questbook that is? If so, which quest?

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Any suggestions for the second chance rewards? :D
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well assuming they are all fixed and now give good rewards (one or two gave no reward)....

I have finished several of them. Multiple fishers work for the fishing quests. Fishers also give single use spawn eggs with random mobs in them. You can get passive animals from them. A tree farm made out of a planter and harvester planting and harvesting oak, actually produces much more sludge than harvesting other crops. Use lava fabricators to make lava to feed into QDS. For essence you'll have to set up mob farm. That means either a two tier system that creates slimes that produce a profit of essence and the bottom one that produces the mob/animal drops that you need. Grab wither skeletons with a safari net and run it through the mob grinder to get skulls to make wither seeds.

The trick seems to be figure out a way to produce them automatically and then just let it run. Some of them will take 10 or more hours depending on how large the system you make to produce the item. You can try scaling up to shorten the time.

Lepsink

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, the nether is not an alternative for this. Is it noted in the Questbook that is? If so, which quest?

i thought i read it in this thread that someone said nether can be used too. not sure though.
do you btw an eta on the update ? dont really want to quest further before the update, but i want to keep playing :)

A

Arcanuo

i thought i read it in this thread that someone said nether can be used too. not sure though.
do you btw an eta on the update ? dont really want to quest further before the update, but i want to keep playing :)

Need to crunch numbers, ETA on route.

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone, Episode 18 is now live. In this one I start working on 2nd Chance Quests....

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 19 is now live. In it I talk about Dire Crafting Tables to make Crystal Clusters for a Tier 6 Altar.

A

AlexanderDario

Ahaha. *Shuffles nervously*

Some good, and bad news, folks.

I got the changelog so far for the new update;

*Witchery finished Questline
*Revamped Botania Questline
*Recipe conflicts fixed
*Thaumcraft Ironcapped wand VS Automagy can't detect fixed
*Questline rewards tweaked, and looked over with a fine Phantom, I mean comb.
*HQM Hotfix.

Couple more things that are also pretty big, that are simply escaping me at this time.

I won't beat around the bush, due to issues in HQM, we'll be pushing a hot fix. This hot fix will require a questbook reset. I understand the fact you most likely will not be pleased with me, but it is what it is.

Cheers. :3

Some great news!
The reset on the Quest Book is not a problem at all, looking how much this upgrade will give us!

BTW great job!

W

wishper

Thank you for the updated news! I've got a problem that I didn't find anywhere in this discussion: in a quest it is requested an "orderly lamp", that is crafted using a normal TC lamp. That requires amber. No Amber seed found in NEI, though. Is it uncraftable (we should cheat it) or is there a legitimate way to find/craft it?
Not really to the point to do it, but the amber problem is connected to my attempt to create a growth lamp to accelerate lapis plants for the fluid cell in second chance :)

Regarding the liquid quest line, I think it is really unbalanced the "10 portable tanks full of iron" vs the "1000 portable tanks full of gold". Iron is far more common than gold (more berrybushes, 3 iron per nugget vs 2 gold per nugget). Is that a mistake, and if so, wich one?

Finally, any suggestion for the 100 ent twig beside having a loot sword? Just spawning them (not 1, but 100) is a pain

A

Arcanuo

I'm currently swamped IRL, and a bunch of data reset. Everyone else is ready to go, I think. Soon, though!

electric_blue

Jul 29, 2019
I got a crash when first loading the pack. Can someone check it out and see how i can fix it.

I got a crash when first loading the pack
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// But it works on my machine.

Time: 3/20/16 9:36 PM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: bna
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Class.java:2575)
at java.lang.Class.getField0(Class.java:2967)
at java.lang.Class.getField(Class.java:1693)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.detectOptifine(FMLClientHandler.java:277)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:192)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: bna
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
... 15 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182)
... 17 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.detectOptifine(FMLClientHandler.java:277)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:192)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 497645784 bytes (474 MB) / 705167360 bytes (672 MB) up to 3817865216 bytes (3641 MB)
JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx4096m -Xms256m -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML:
Launched Version: forge-10.13.4.1558
LWJGL: 2.9.1
OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics GL version 3.1.0 - Build 9.17.10.4229, Intel
GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)

A

Arcanuo

I got a crash when first loading the pack. Can someone check it out and see how i can fix it.

I got a crash when first loading the pack
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// But it works on my machine.

Time: 3/20/16 9:36 PM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: bna
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: bna
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
... 15 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182)
... 17 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 497645784 bytes (474 MB) / 705167360 bytes (672 MB) up to 3817865216 bytes (3641 MB)
JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx4096m -Xms256m -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML:
Launched Version: forge-10.13.4.1558
LWJGL: 2.9.1
OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics GL version 3.1.0 - Build 9.17.10.4229, Intel
GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)

Looking into this, have my suspicions, but want to be sure.

I can't seem to make a world

I can't work with this, sorry. Have any more information you can provide me? Crash-logs? Console logs, even what it tells you? I'd prefer crash-logs..

Update Info:
This weeks folks! Promise.

We will be implementing all I listed + Hypo fixes by bennyboy that fixes several issues among progression in the spirit world.
All mods have been updated.
Hopefully the introduction of Loot Bags will begin.

Cheers! I hope to be more active on this thread, questions/querys are always welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.