1.7.10 HQM/Survival - hypovolemia - something bloody [Open Alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
How do you make the Technomancy version? I can't seem to do it. Even in the arcane work table with a charged wand it still makes the vanilla version. ..
That is the current problem with the pack. There is no way to create the technomancy version of the wand without cheating it in.

SilverDk

Jul 29, 2019
It's been quite a while Caitleen reply this thread, I wonder what happen

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

SilverDk

Jul 29, 2019
But both Galactic Science and this pack didn't get any reply from Caitleen anymore...hope it's not abandon..

A

AlexanderDario

But both Galactic Science and this pack didn't get any reply from Caitleen anymore...hope it's not abandon..

well...Galactic Science got a new update just some days ago (1.5.8) so I hope you are wrong ;)

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Several quest lines seem to be unfinished, but I'm pressing forward anyway. Episode 12 is now online....

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Fisher 1 block over water. Being fed power from underneath. I made a 9x9x4 deep pond of water. Put a diamond chest on top. Also tried a logistal sorter feeding a diamond chest. The fisher has power, and the idle timer runs, but it never goes into the work phase and fishes. I also tried it over the blood ocean. Same result.
http://imgur.com/brKRV3x
Ok figured it out. Power has to come from the side not underneath.

Last edited:

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Fisher 1 block over water. Being fed power from underneath. I made a 9x9x4 deep pond of water. Put a diamond chest on top. Also tried a logistal sorter feeding a diamond chest. The fisher has power, and the idle timer runs, but it never goes into the work phase and fishes. I also tried it over the blood ocean. Same result.
Ok figured it out. Power has to come from the side not underneath.
Glad you figured it out, but yes there has to be water directly underneath the fisher.

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I've been going through the quest book. This is not a full list of all quests with problems. But it is a start

Offering More Tier 6 can't craft Crystal Clusters, 3 quests give Crystal Clusters, no 4th Crystal Cluster atm.
Meka...Meka....Nism About half the mechanism items have no NEI recipies
Sanguinomancy Locked
Thuamcraft can make iron capped wand, doesn't satisfy quest
No way to make balanced shard
Even though iron capped wand doesn't satisfy quest, it still lets you make a worktable and thaumonomocon (right click wand on table and book case)
Haven't checked the rest of the thaumcraft quests
MFR no way to make laser precharge
Botania several quests allow you to complete them without doing anything
Second Chance can't get essence quest, water quest to complete
No way to make pink slime (no animals for slaughterhouse, may possibly be able to get animals from single use safari nets from fishing)
No way to make molten iron
Blood Tank quest no quest name, no reward
No way to make draconium items (may possibly get draconium ore in the end, one quest gives 10 ore)
No idea how to get dragon heart, kill dragon in the end?
Witchery, half the quests are literally unfinished

If you have any info on any of these quests please fill us in.

Sandstroem

Jul 29, 2019
Isn't there a recipe for the crystal clusters? It has been a while since I played, but I remember a large one. (Avaritia?)

Molten Iron? Shouldnt that work in the Foundry Machine you craft very early in chapter 1?

I remember a recipe where you can craft a Draconium ore in a Tier 6 Altar.

Can't check right now, haven't played in a while, but that is what I remember.

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
There is a recipe to make crystal clusters but it requires some sort of workbench that is a 10x10 area or something like that. No recipe for how to make that workbench (Xtreme Crafting).
Foundry doesn't give molten iron, it gives liquid iron. Normal tinkers construct smeltery is disabled.
I'll try hostile mobs for a slaughter house. I have skeleton spawner I've been moving around with teleposers.

Killing the dragon does give some draconium dust and the dragon heart. But without completing the prequels it doesn't let you complete it.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Hostile mobs should work for that.
hostile mobs do not work for pink slime. You have to have a passive mob for it to work. Personally I use cows.Just set up a breeder chronotyper and slaugherhouse and you are set for food and pink slime. After you get your first I would advise safari netting it and putting it into a auto spawner to get the pink slime you need.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I've been going through the quest book. This is not a full list of all quests with problems. But it is a start

Offering More Tier 6 can't craft Crystal Clusters, 3 quests give Crystal Clusters, no 4th Crystal Cluster atm.
Meka...Meka....Nism About half the mechanism items have no NEI recipies
Sanguinomancy Locked
Thuamcraft can make iron capped wand, doesn't satisfy quest
No way to make balanced shard
Even though iron capped wand doesn't satisfy quest, it still lets you make a worktable and thaumonomocon (right click wand on table and book case)
Haven't checked the rest of the thaumcraft quests
MFR no way to make laser precharge
Botania several quests allow you to complete them without doing anything
Second Chance can't get essence quest, water quest to complete
No way to make pink slime (no animals for slaughterhouse, may possibly be able to get animals from single use safari nets from fishing)
No way to make molten iron
Blood Tank quest no quest name, no reward
No way to make draconium items (may possibly get draconium ore in the end, one quest gives 10 ore)
No idea how to get dragon heart, kill dragon in the end?
Witchery, half the quests are literally unfinished

If you have any info on any of these quests please fill us in.
The crystal clusters are from the demon invasion of blood magic. It takes a t5 altar and several painful steps.
The issue with the mekanism items is NEI makes them disappear sometimes.
The wand issue I explained a few posts back.
Balanced shard is a thaumcraft research.
The botania issue is due to the flowers nbt data and the quest book being set wrong.
Draconium is a t6 blood altar recipe. Either dire crafting table or blood magic demon invasion required.
Dragon heart is from dragon in the end.
Hope that answered a few of your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.