Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Best Modpack Ever

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Classic Pack Team

Jul 29, 2019
1438037886.png

1.0.1 Releasing Soon​
Welcome to Energy Of Power. You live in Pinkville. The Dragons Took It Over. help help. You As The mayor, take in to over 500 (180) Quests to save the world and kill the dragon!​
THX FOR SUPPORT​
Welcome To Energy Of Power. This is a hardcore questing map. You're Are In Pinkville. Pinkville was a happy place, until the dragons came. It was doomsday. They completed destroyed, the city and the population. Only the mayor survived. You are the mayor, and you and you're town hall, complete quests to get keystone the magical keystone will unlock your way to destroy the dragon. If you like the map there are two lanuchers to get it on.​
FTB Code:EnergyOfPower​
We're Moving On The Technic Lanucher, Thx For All The Support​
- -​
visit us at: classicpackteam.weebly.com​
questions to our email: [email protected]
To the fourms: classicpackteam.weebly.com/fourms.html​
This pack contains the following mods by default:​
PackCode:
EnergyOfPower
Image On Website​
l​
\/​
Website/Fourms: classicpackteam.weebly.com​
{This modpack is in beta so you have to go into the hqm configs and disable Edit Mide}​

Last edited:
Reactions: magicreal

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
I was weary of it at first, but I had a look and it seems you have a cool idea. A website is always nice, even if it is a weebly website. I think it would get a lot more attention if you tidied up the main post however. I'll do a test run of the pack and tell you what I think. (A mod list would be nice)

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Dont know how to say this in a non offensive way.

Your website has more info on the pack than this thread? Why not copy and paste?

And setting the edit mode is your responsibility before submit.

Also try to get some pictures.

Really, dont get me wrong, im trying to be constructive :)

You wont tease many to try it out with your OP.

k9officer09

Jul 29, 2019
just downloaded the latest release and when i try to go in to the save that is already there it never loads up. Same goes for when I try and make a whole new world. it just goes back to the title screen right away

Classic Pack Team

Jul 29, 2019
just downloaded the latest release and when i try to go in to the save that is already there it never loads up. Same goes for when I try and make a whole new world. it just goes back to the title screen right away

Did you request the bug report at classicpackteam.weebly.com