[1.7.10]GT-New-Horizons[Ultra Hard Gregified modpack via Minetweaker and Modtweaker][2,5K+ Quests]

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
Version 2.0.0.0 10.09.2017

New Mods:

Sleeping Bag 0.1.1
Tec Tech 3.5.0

Mod Upgrade:

Asie Lib 0.48
Computronics 1.6.5
Gregtech 5.09.32.01
GTNewHorizonsCoreMod 1.5.7
GT-PlusPlus 1.6.02
Railcraft 1.10.12.1

Code changes:

Core Mod(Add fix for alloy smelter, remove unised imports., [Quest & Recipe] Change "Empty Circuit Board" to use Fluid Extractor/Assembler instead of Thermionic Fabricator #1885,
add gt++ to dependencies, Diode recipes use more fine wires, Fluid Canner cost reduction #1197, removed un used code, [Quest] Super Tank I #1922, Add Mysterious Lens, Flawless and Exquisite Gem,
Add recipes for Mysterious Crystals and Mytryl)

Gregtech(Move the setting out of the temperature to new method Materials disableAutoGeneratedBlastFurnaceRecipes() -> return "this" with disabled auto gen on EBF recipes,
Add auto output to output busses, and limit the speed to once every 8 ticks on both fluid and item outputs, Set proper EBF temps, Methanol recipies missing carbon monoxide #1907,
Adjusted IC2Biomass -> IC2Biogas, Fermented Biomass EUt Distilling IC2 Biomass into IC2 Biogas now consumes significantly more Biomass.
The EUt of processing Fermented Biomass in the Distillation Tower has been reduced to fix netto energy density, Fixed wrong Biogas recipe quantity due to GT recipe otimization,
Multi-lines tooltip support #1199, Fluid Canner cost reduction #1197, Fix the Generated Item Pipes #1192, Fix the Tooltip of Pumps #1191, Correct description of regulator #1168
Add new zpm and uv battery #1147, 1909: Fix oregen issue with empty chunks. Problem was caused by not u… Recipy for petri dish consume Mold shape #1204,
[1.5.1.2] Double recipe from wooden slab #1928, [1.5.1.2] Advanced Nanochestplate/Jetpack recepies #1938, fixed wildcard value in Gravisuit)

Changed/added Recipes:

IC2([1.5.1.2] Balance issues with re-enabled biogas recipes #1911, set all items to meta id 1 because 26 unobtainable)
Galacticraft([1.5.1.2]Raw meteoric iron #1936, fix raw meteoric iron furnace recipe)
Gravisuit([1.5.1.2] Advanced Nanochestplate/Jetpack recepies #1938)
Gregtech(Thermionic fabricator use wrong items in recipes #1924)
Magic Bees(fix enchanted earth research page info text)
Open Blocks([1.5+] OpenBlock Sleeping bag #1935)
Thaumcraft([1.5.1.2] Magic Converters doesn't accept GregTech Void Ingots #1916)

Config changes:

Gregtech(Worldgenfile fix)

Quest Changes:

Fueled jetpack quest #1913, Rainbow Curry Recipe Bug #1912, [1.4.1.1] Cadmium LV Quests #1917, Questing Issue (Tier 3, Molten Polyethylene) #1919, 1.5.1.1 Typo in Quest "Pollution what....?" #1920,
Nitric Oxide Quest #1923, [1.5+] OpenBlock Sleeping bag #1935, Quest 52 "A clear view" - Chisel crafting #1931, EBF not output fluid #1927,

Reactions: kris449

Chromonos

Jul 29, 2019
I can't claim BetterQuesting rewards. I tried on 2.0.0.0 after 1.5.1.2 but nothing changed. My inventory is nearly empty. I searched for something like activating book, or creating a party(can't create maybe cuz singleplayer) but I can't solve it. Also looked at configs but again nothing. What should I do??

( I tried restart game or save and tried on other saves. I finish the quest, its color turns cyan and says unclaimed reward, but I click on Claim (Selectable reward quest or not, it doesn't matter) and nope.)

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
I can't claim BetterQuesting rewards. I tried on 2.0.0.0 after 1.5.1.2 but nothing changed. My inventory is nearly empty. I searched for something like activating book, or creating a party(can't create maybe cuz singleplayer) but I can't solve it. Also looked at configs but again nothing. What should I do??

( I tried restart game or save and tried on other saves. I finish the quest, its color turns cyan and says unclaimed reward, but I click on Claim (Selectable reward quest or not, it doesn't matter) and nope.)

Did you reset your quest log after update using /bq_admin default load ? Otherwise, a few other people have had this issue also, not sure how to fix it.

Chromonos

Jul 29, 2019
Did you reset your quest log after update using /bq_admin default load ? Otherwise, a few other people have had this issue also, not sure how to fix it.

Umm, now I tried but it doesn't work.

I was playing an old version I think 2 months ago and it was working well but idk what is problem now.

Edit: Okay, I solved it with a basic way but I really don't know what is changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: DreamMasterXXL

Captain_Oats

Jul 29, 2019
Why are Cobalt and Manullyn still the best options for toolheads for picks/hammers? I had a blue steel hammer upgraded to cobalt level via levelling/diamonds etc., upgraded it to a tung. steel hammer, which for some reason downgraded it back to obsidian. I've tried combing it with other hammer heads with Cobalt+ mining levels and none upgrade it back to Cobalt mining levels except for ardite,cobalt,manyullyn, and infinity (or w/e it's called).

Seems silly to have all these cool alloys and metals and having to resort to vanilla tinkers magical materials. What am I missing?

C

Chriss22

personally i think you overdid it a bit with the 2.0 update.
I like hard modpacks but this is kinda not harder only just annoying.
30 different recipes for the same item and you have to look trough all of them and compare for hours to find the most efficient one

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
How to get stone dust for new blast furnace quest without LV age? Small ore only???