[1.7.10]GT-New-Horizons[Ultra Hard Gregified modpack via Minetweaker and Modtweaker][2,5K+ Quests]

A

Alexusexcel

Hi guys! Sorry for mb a stupid question, but is there any (more quick and simple) way to teleporting other then using Draconic evolution or BM teleposer?

Captain_Oats

Jul 29, 2019
Last I checked enderio ender rails were in. I think there's a portal mod too in the pack. Enhanced portals (maybe?), no idea what tier it's locked behind though.

Reactions: Alexusexcel
S

stalkerok007

Where can I find electrotin ore? And where you can find diamond ore, in the ordinary world I did not find, in the twilight forest, too. And some people do not craft an improved jetpack.
8aedd-clip-6kb.png
fba15-clip-5kb.png

TattyDarrell

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, bit of tech help, have just updated to the latest version and now everytime i try to start up i get this error:

https://pastebin.com/zJyXMm8K

Im using the Twitch launcher btw... also if possible (and could potentially fix this problem?) is there any way i can transfer my single player world over to the FTB launcher?

Thanks all!

pro5

Jul 29, 2019
You planing delete new chemistry(1.5)? Its crazy hard and not convenient. Fluids not automatable in AE2. I should manualy process 10-15 fluid operations to create 1 components. Using pipes, cells, tanks(its very not convenient). 6 types of cracked fluids - is mega confused. My some freinds stoped playing. Blood asp killed gregtech. I stucked, trying creating 1 aluminium cable. If you planing delete new chemistry, please say about it. Then i will don't create holdings of new fluids.

Last edited:

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
Why new chemistry update kill gregtech. Ok it is a bit confusing but when I see the first time the light and heavy fuel changes I was confused too. I will add more quests explain new players how to do it and how it work. 1.5 will be GTNH 2.0 at some point but I am not done rn.

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
Version 1.5.1.0 ---- 05.08.2017

Mod Upgrade:

Adventurebackpack 0.9gbeta18
Binnie Mods 2.0.21
Galacticraft 3.0.12.502
Gregtech 5.09.31.23
GTNewHorizonsCoreMod 1.5.0
GT-PlusPlus 1.5.6d
Journeymap 5.1.4p2

Code changes:

Core Mod(obsidian from xp and TiCo pickaxe tiers #1733 https://github.com/GTNewHorizons/NewHorizons/issues/1733, maintenance hatch can't be crafted with RC crowbar #1732 https://github.com/GTNewHorizons/NewHorizons/issues/1732, change Hermetic Casing recipe 1 and 2 a bit, using hammer in rc tank recipe instead of crowbar, Added a new Circuit board tier: Plastic Circuit Board, Reduced cost of Small Coil to 50%, added Ferrite for 25% cost, Add FerriteMixture to shapeless crafting recipe, Overhauled Fiberglass Circuit Board, remove shapeless recipes of EpoxideFiberReinforced add this missing recipe how to make BorosilicateGlass, Overhauled the Wetware Circuit recipes, Added a new Basic Circuit: Microprocessor, Overhauled Chemical recipes, make circuits a bit cheaper. Using bolts not sticks. using lower amount of fine wire., Add NH casing to hatch texture array at middle of page 8, Try to change HP recipes to use Wrough Iron instead of Steel, Added manually extruder recipe to Wrough Iron Pipes, Make compatible with new texturing system., Coils using rings instead of bolts Mulch recipe #1782 https://github.com/GTNewHorizons/NewHorizons/issues/1782)

Gregtech(try to add new Method to the Brewing machine using custom fluid amounts., Added a new Circuit board tier: Plastic Circuit Board, Reduced cost of Small Coil to 50%, added Ferrite for 25% cost, Now all Ender Eye recipes in mvAdded a config for the converion rate of Direct Smelting: 1 <-> 2/3, Increased output chance for Silver from washing with Mercury to 99%, Fixed a bug where every Fluid was put out at the top of the EBF, Added a new Circuit board tier: Plastic Circuit Board, Made it so that empty slots are treated as Integ. Circ. with config 0, Empty slots are only used as IntCirc(0) if no other IntCirc is in input, Moved Synthetic Rubber requirement: EV -> IV, made it more convenient, Adapted the Large Chemical Reactor recipes for the Int. Circuits, Made Niobium more accessible, Changed Vacuum Freezer Circuits: Elite -> Data/Extreme, change gallium arsenide amount in EBF recipe, Try to change HP recipes to use Wrough Iron instead of Steel, rename Bronze machines to LP rename Steel machines to HP, Reenabled regular Rubber for the EV Conveyor Belt, Multiblock Chemical Reactor now also automatically adds an Int. Circ., Made it so that Multiblocks will look for empty Output Hatches, Added an option to findRecipe() to only return recipes with enough input, Make custom casings compatible with new texturing system., Fixed a bug with ghost Items left behind in the Large Chemical Reactor, Enabled Coal/Charcoal/Coal Coke Blocks for the Primitive Blast Furnace)

Changed/added Recipes:

Adventure Backpacks(Make a few Op Backpacks more expensive)
Core Mod(Nitric acid have a recipe in gt)
Extra Trees(some recipes fixes with items that not exists anymore)
Extra Utilities(change recipes to remove NBT data from filters)
Forestry(Add a new Mulch recipe)
Gregtech(remove Nitrogen Dioxide because in code, ordict some flour stuff)
HEE(Added a recipe for Ender Dust and Igneous Rock)
IC2(remove Hops, change fluid ejector upgrade)
Jabba(BSpace output now 2 from each recipes)
Minecraft(Sugar fix, add more Wood to Adv Coke Oven)
Natura(Ordicted alot of stuff)
Open Blocks(Make sprinkler cheaper)
Railcraft(remove magnetic steel from furnace)
Steve Carts(Make Chunkloader more expensive)
Tinkers Construct(Alumite needs now steel)

Config changes:

Core Mod(Add Tool tip to tanks not been portable)
GT++(New configs)
Hunger Overhault(Fertilisation from Bonemeal changed)
Open Blocks(Fertilisation of Sprinkler changed)

Quest Changes

Quest We need big toys #783 #1734, A couple small quest book edits. Sifter requires assembler to make item filters, so I changed the quest to require it too. Also changed it so the tier 3 carbon mesh/plate quests wouldn't unlock well before you could complete them in tier 2. [Quest] Tier 1 Schematic #1750, [Quest] Oxygen gear #1749, Tier 2 - Incorrect info in Gallium Arsenide Quest #1744, [Quest suggestion] GT Plunger #1743, Ammonia quest can't be completed in MV #1742, Update Info to use a fluid output at ebf, Space Race Quest #1752, (Quest Suggestion) Add quest about Super Tanks #1758, OreDictification of Quests #1716, https://github.com/GTNewHorizons/NewHorizons/issues/1760 Additional Paper quest #1759, [Quest Suggestion] Warn player tanks are not portable with pickaxes, add/move dolly quest to after iron tanks, [Quest] Suggestion: Add Wrought Iron quest #1770)

A

Alexusexcel

Hi!
Suggestion: change quest for storage drawers making ( four single slot, four 2x slot, and four 4x slot) adding ore dictionary , so not only oak wood can be used

A

Alexusexcel

Hello, DreamMaster,
I keep finding a vanilla Emerald ore (everywhere, overworld) and vanilla Redstone ore (in redstone/ruby/cinnebar spawning area) , is it normal?

A

Alexusexcel

Yes, beehive is there.. But why? Is that some Magic bees mechanics or Gt NH?

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
I ve no clue, but thanks to that much easier to find beehive. Same in the Nether with vanilla nether quarz and nether bee ( dont remember branch name).