[1.7.10]GT-New-Horizons[Ultra Hard Gregified modpack via Minetweaker and Modtweaker][2,5K+ Quests]

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
Version 1.5.0.5 19.07.2017

Mod Upgrade:

Adventurebackpack 0.9 gbeta 16
Binnies Mods 2.0.20
Gregtech 5.09.31.13
GT Plus Plus 1.5.6b

Code changes:

Core Mod(SteveCarts with Reinforced tools cant be repaired #1672 https://github.com/GTNewHorizons/NewHorizons/issues/1672, Infinity need low gravity, Carbon ingots #1632 https://github.com/GTNewHorizons/NewHorizons/issues/1632, Annealed Copper Rods #1656 https://github.com/GTNewHorizons/NewHorizons/issues/1656, LV Pump can be crafted with paper rings #1670
https://github.com/GTNewHorizons/NewHorizons/issues/1670, Ash rebalance #1159, )
GT(Add Low Gravity option to Centrifuge recipes, Added recipe to get Infinity in the UV Centrifuge, Adjusted cracked fluid distillation speed, LightFuel/Naphtha balance, LV Pump can be crafted with paper rings #1670
https://github.com/GTNewHorizons/NewHorizons/issues/1670, Added the Large Chemical Reactor Controller inventory to the item input, Remove smog "shader")

Changed/added Recipes:

AE2(Removal of grindstone NEI Recipes)
Avaritia(Infinity items #1649, Add recipe for Neutron Collector and Compressor)
Harvestcraft(Loot bag now in the Quest Menu)
Steve Carts(SteveCarts with Reinforced tools cant be repaired #1672)
Tinkers COnstruct(Manyullyn possible to make in smeltery #1665)
Thaumcraft(Thaumcraft Mirrored Glass #1668)

Config changes:

AE2(Removal of grindstone NEI Recipes)
Gt++ and Gt config update,
Lootgames(lootgames unusable item, maybe glitched? #1662)

Quest Changes

Fix Placholder Quest icons (inguna Tinker heads), all vanilla mobs quests due coins=spawner eggs, Bounce Pad Quest #1630, [1.5.0.2] Extremely large number of products required in a quest. Split Bio Diesel Quests from Platic Quests #1640, maple syrup #1652, Novice Thaumaturge Quest uncompletable "Not Just for Decoration" #1664, Railcraft Steam Oven Quest #1663, Excavator quest #744 requires excess items #1654,

Reactions: kris449
U

UNG_God

Requiring a fluid canning machine for every recipe is becoming incredibly tedious.

i cant agree more with this, on pure gt5u we can use other means to move fluid around, but dream disabled that on the gt nh and it became very stressful to require a fluid canner for every single fluid transport, especially if you stick with gt way.
I am still playing an old version on a server, but i wonder why we cant craft the TiC shields, the BM shields dont work well with TiC weapons.
I could sugest to steal the enchiridion from infitech2 to have a book to shown how to build most of the multiblocks, that would surely help new people.
I related a bug on github , about cf sprayer missing recipe, but that was actualy something strange with NEi, that dont showns all the recipes/uses for item most times, while flipping recipes for a different item, i came across the recipe of the sprayer, so my report was fake.

Unfortunatelly, there are not many playthroughs on YT (especially SP) in English.
I found last week or so, new guy OCGTenno who start his new lets play with GT New Horizons. He seems to be new to modded MC, so its gonna be hard for him, but this guy really deserves much more likes :).

yeah that is true, i saw him but i stopped because it is infuriating to see someone so raw at modded mc (he dont even know what a macerator is) tackling a gt based pack.
btw i also do videos on it... for now.

Reactions: DreamMasterXXL

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
Version 1.5.0.7 25.07.2017

New Mods

Detrav Scanner Mod 1.1

Mod Upgrade:

Avaritia 1.14
Gregtech 5.09.31.19
GTNewHorizonsCoreMod 1.4.22
Iron Tanks 1.1.15.65a
Open Security 103
Wanion Lib 1.8

Code changes:

Core Mod(add a air to oxy recipe, Steel tanks appear as silver tanks #1704 https://github.com/GTNewHorizons/NewHorizons/issues/1704, remove Galena and Magnetide EBF due this update https://github.com/GTNewHorizons/GT5-Unofficial/commit/553e3e9cd7f3093ccc297b1091483755db471149, remove Infinity Centrifuge recipe because to op, Genetics recipes #1713 https://github.com/GTNewHorizons/NewHorizons/issues/1713, Tinkers Cosmic Neutronium change to using the extruder #1718)

Gregtech(change implosion Compressor using wrong cables, fix pyrolyze - dynamic recipe adding for logWood oredict, change texture ID, Fix imbalanced recipe, Removed Burn Value for Carbon Dust., Cherry Pick
29efe8ea5d3dffbf202960b3dd66487bbd6717fe Fixed Salt processing recipes SaltWater now yields the same amount of material as Salt Dust. Increased the energy cost of electrolyzing Salt to make netto energy
yield via NaOH+Hydrogen negative., Added more material parts to Infinity and Infinity Catalyst. Add Cosmic Neutronium from Avaritia to the material list, added sub tags to Infinity, Infinity catalyst and cosmic neutronium, Pyrometallurgy-update more Infos here :https://github.com/Blood-Asp/GT5-Unofficial/pull/1170, cherry pick 60fcf643c961796da32607dd75283b2f9fbb93cd Fixed a bug where a recipe had the wrong amount of Cells, Pyrolyse oven coil scaling #1171 more Infos here : https://github.com/Blood-Asp/GT5-Unofficial/pull/1171, change recipe making Endereys to Mv. End tiered to MV, change pipe ids because already occupied by GTNH Pipes, try to add new Method to the Brewing machine using custom fluid amounts., Ok make Silver 100% output when washing with HG)

Changed/added Recipes:

Avaritia(Avaritia script + updated gregtech config, config for gregtech neccessary since i disabled block cutting in recipes.cfg)
Core Mod(Recipe conflict #1701, Incorrect Irradiant Reinforced Tungsten Steel Plate Recipe #1729)
Extra Utilities(Dark Portal Fix)
Forestry(Alveary Naming Issue #1724)
IC2( Electric Treetap and Hoe #1685, )
Gregtech(better balance Diode recipe @PapaTim68)
Harvestcraft(Heavy Cream. Two unbalanced paths create. #1696, Harvestcraft//Natura cross mod compatibility)
Iron Tnaks(Steel tanks appear as silver tanks #1704 Add Tank Upgrades to recipes and Assembler, put this recipe to core mod code because of recipe overwritten issue, )
Natura(Charcoal from naturas mod wood in furnance. #1705, Natura minetweaker tweaks Add Natura berries to oredict for listAllfruit and listAllberries so they can be used in harvestcraft recipes , and
Deletes Removal of harvestcraft juice recipes for Natura berries.)
Railcraft(Infernal Block and Sandy Block recipe (Railcraft) #1700, Equalize infernal brick and sandy brick recipes What I was trying to, but failed to explain in https://github.com/GTNewHorizons/NewHorizons/issues/1700)
VanillaMC(Wired Obsidian ingot #1697)

Config changes:

update server dat, Avaritia script + updated gregtech config, config for gregtech neccessary since i disabled block cutting in recipes.cfg, Imbued fires #1727

Quest Changes

#1692: Correcting spelling issues with the Coins, Coins, Coins page description, Quest: Rocket Engine #1684, Quest You Shall Proceed #40 #1688, [1.5.0.6]Quest: Wire Cutter v.0.2 alpha #1689 remove all Railcraft plates and make them ordict, Cactus cannot be used to substitute for water in recipes #1695, [1.5.0.6] Glider wings #1703, Fixed a text on quest 563Suggestion for quest 52. #1708, OreDictification of Quests #1716, Quest It's time to get more steam #784 #1722

I

ikickurmule

What do you use the hearts (EXTRA LIFE) from the quest rewards for? When I click with them they just say that I can't use it and I don't see any recipes with them.

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
What do you use the hearts (EXTRA LIFE) from the quest rewards for? When I click with them they just say that I can't use it and I don't see any recipes with them.

They are VERY useful. Combine four full hearts to get extra yellow heart. I am not on comp now to explain exactly. Check the quest about killing mobs.

Reactions: DreamMasterXXL
S

stalkerok007

Translation through Google translator, so maybe not everything will be clear.
Hello, after the last update, the liquid pipes with the help of a spanner have ceased to break down, and the LV pump has ceased to work, it does not pump creosote, more wires break only with wire cutters, and it says what needs to be broken with a spanner. Please correct, it is impossible to play because of these bugs.

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
Translation through Google translator, so maybe not everything will be clear.
Hello, after the last update, the liquid pipes with the help of a spanner have ceased to break down, and the LV pump has ceased to work, it does not pump creosote, more wires break only with wire cutters, and it says what needs to be broken with a spanner. Please correct, it is impossible to play because of these bugs.

To break pumps,plates etc. use crowbar, for pipes and machines use spanner, for cables/ wires use wire cutter, to change settings on pumps/machines use screwdriver.

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
Also ignore what WAILA says about what tools to use on pipes, it is usually wrong. And for wooden pipes you need an axe.

I

ikickurmule

They are VERY useful. Combine four full hearts to get extra yellow heart. I am not on comp now to explain exactly. Check the quest about killing mobs.
I've got 4 full hearts now (called EXTRA LIFE) but I still don't see any way to combine them into a yellow heart. Do I need some sort of machine?

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
I've got 4 full hearts now (called EXTRA LIFE) but I still don't see any way to combine them into a yellow heart. Do I need some sort of machine?

No, you dont need any extra machine. Find in your Questbook chapter (on the left) called "Kill all the things" . There is the quest with red heart, open thst and submit 4 full heart for the reward :)

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
Kriss , do I need to take to the moon another Rocket Launchpad and fuel loader? Sorry but I dont have too much experience with Galacticraft, and all tutorials I ve seen are vanilla ones. As far as I know DM, he makes a lot changes, and I wouldn't get stuck on the Moon. I ve got love already my OW life ;). Even without Mica ore :):):)

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
Kriss , do I need to take to the moon another Rocket Launchpad and fuel loader? Sorry but I dont have too much experience with Galacticraft, and all tutorials I ve seen are vanilla ones. As far as I know DM, he makes a lot changes, and I wouldn't get stuck on the Moon. I ve got love already my OW life ;). Even without Mica ore :):):)

After you fuel your rocket, pick up your fuel loader (hopefully you didn't leave extra fuel in it) and make sure you have the battery or whatever you used to power it, as well as the GC can to refill. The launch pad will launch with the rocket :p It'll be with you when you get there.

Reactions: novarek

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
No you can use the normal launch pad and fuel loader. I make Quests "Spacerace" which explain what you need so for to go to the moon.

Thanks :) yes making those quests is really helpfull. I am still on ver.1.4.1.1 as Kriss advised ;). I am gonna update after Moon trip.

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
After you fuel your rocket, pick up your fuel loader (hopefully you didn't leave extra fuel in it) and make sure you have the battery or whatever you used to power it, as well as the GC can to refill. The launch pad will launch with the rocket :p It'll be with you when you get there.

Ooooo I didnt know about launch pad:oops:. Should I take cargo loader/unloader?