[1.7.10]GT-New-Horizons[Ultra Hard Gregified modpack via Minetweaker and Modtweaker][2,5K+ Quests]

S

SCP-114514

I can find the small zinc ore in the nether.
It's ok....

I never find the zinc ore vein !1111111
What!? Quest book's tells lies!?

I looked for it for three days with four people in creative mode.
but It does not exist aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!1

sorry..... I love this mod pack and DreamMasterXXL .....sorry

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
If I remember correctly zinc is a main byproduct of Sphalferite (dont remember proper name) ore which u can find in Nether

da2loo

Jul 29, 2019
The moment when...
DcPdbCx.png

Thank you for making torturing myself breeding through the whole ridiculous bee tree. :eek::D

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks DM.

Kriss what is your solution for creating energy? I am running GT Steel Boiler with max size RC steel tank as bufor but it seems to be insufficient for const running EBF. After every 14 stainless dust I need to wait to fill up the tank.

For some reason my email sometimes decides not to tell me about messages here, and I had a hectic week so sorry for the late response. I run my EBF from an HV diesel generator. I was using nitro diesel but since I updated it's a little more complicated to make, so I am still setting that up and using light fuel in the meantime.

If you're using a large boiler to make steam I recommend using super tanks, they are much more compact and hold way more fluid than the silly RC tanks. :p I have one with a redstone wire system turning my boiler off when it's full, sending steam into a MV turbine which runs my LV machines through a transformer and a few MV machines on the side. I'm currently renovating my base to set everything up with my AE system (and oil) but the boiler run off a tree farm with lots of battery buffers chaining the machines has lasted me a good long time. :)

E

Exo594NeedsANewName

How do we get GregTech's sunnarium? I can see Molecular Transformer recipes that turn glowstone into the "nuggets", and there are compressor recipes for turning dust and nuggets into the ball/star Sunnarium, but there's no clear recipes for turning the Advanced Solar Panel Sunnarium items into GregTech ingots/dusts/whatevers.

da2loo

Jul 29, 2019
How do we get GregTech's sunnarium? I can see Molecular Transformer recipes that turn glowstone into the "nuggets", and there are compressor recipes for turning dust and nuggets into the ball/star Sunnarium, but there's no clear recipes for turning the Advanced Solar Panel Sunnarium items into GregTech ingots/dusts/whatevers.
You can macerate the "Advanced Solar Panels" Sunnarium into GregTech's Sunnarium Dust.

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
I suspected as much, NEI isn't showing maceration recipes for me ATM.

Yeah a lot of the recipes that showed up in NEI under the original IC2 processing machines (macerator, compressor, etc) have been moved to the GT equivalents, which means most of the macerator recipes show up in the pulverizer only now, but I also noticed there are quite a few that are just plain missing now.

Reactions: Exo594NeedsANewName
E

Exo594NeedsANewName

Speaking of recipes missing, NEI shows 9 wrought iron nuggets can be compressed into 1 wrought iron ingot via what I believe is the IC2 compressor, but placing the materials into steam or LV compressors does NOT actually recognize the recipe. This is the primary (and easiest) way to get wrought iron ingots, what's going on here?

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
Speaking of recipes missing, NEI shows 9 wrought iron nuggets can be compressed into 1 wrought iron ingot via what I believe is the IC2 compressor, but placing the materials into steam or LV compressors does NOT actually recognize the recipe. This is the primary (and easiest) way to get wrought iron ingots, what's going on here?

Yeah that recipe got messed up somehow, I don't think there's currently a way to get wrought iron ingots without an arc furnace or EBF, might have to cheat them in. Dream fixed it for the next update.

da2loo

Jul 29, 2019
Annealed Copper Ingot into Fluid Extractor makes normal Molten Copper and
Annealed Copper Ingot into Extruder with Rod Shape makes normal Copper Rods.
Is this intended? Haven't used this Recipe in the past but is now required for the Advanced Circuits.

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
Version 1.5.0.2 02.07.2017

Mod Upgrade:

Binnies Mods 2.0.17a
Gregtech 5.09.31.07
GT New Horizons Core Mod 1.4.14

Changed/added Recipes:

IC2 (Added more recipes for CF Pack filling)
Jabba( Upgrade circuit changes to settings 3)
Tinkers Construct (Change Forge recip using)
Vanilla(Fix for Clay Blocks)

Code changes:

Core Mod(Add Diode recipes using Ticos molten Glass as fluid, Added more compressor recipes to gt code, Make assembly line use cheaper circuit techs., https://github.com/GTNewHorizons/NewHorizons/issues/1579 Wrought Iron and Aluminium Production Issue #1579, add all circuits to the Assembler recipes (Emitter, Sensor, Robot Arm), https://github.com/GTNewHorizons/NewHorizons/issues/1596, Basic Circuit change #1596, Add Carbon to Resistor, Ordict fixes and stuff, https://github.com/GTNewHorizons/NewHorizons/issues/1564, LuV and higher Emitters/Sensors require Neutronium #1564)
Gregtech(Revert "Ammonia recipe is imbalanced #1567", Fix a bug where the bricked blast furnace didnt need casing, Rework naq/mnq depleated fuel rod usage, Trying to fix PE polymerizing recipe #1126, Fixed 2 formulas #1122, Not possible to get advanced circuits if you arent already in hv #1581, https://github.com/GTNewHorizons/NewHorizons/issues/1581, remove Flawless Gems because they used for long Rods recipes, fix cheese as dough #1123, Fix cover and mode spelling, Make assembly line use cheaper circuit techs. #1114, Clean reset of Datastick so remaining old data does not break assemblyline, Item Distributor #1132, Fixed Diluted Sulfuric Acid recipes, PTFE Pipe Casing name, Assembly line upgrade #1130, changes ids because 131 was used by another Block, change Pyroluse Overn using now Cupronickel Coils too, https://github.com/GTNewHorizons/NewHorizons/issues/1564, LuV and higher Emitters/Sensors require Neutronium #1564)

Changed/added Recipes:

AE2(removed unused recipes)
Advanced Solar Pannels(removed unused recipes)
Botany(Stone Plate recipe fix)
Blood Arsenal(Remove unused recipes)
Blood Magic(Stone Plate recipe fix)
Core Mod(Add Tooltips to GT BBF, fix coinage mold recipe)
Draconic Evolution(removed unused recipes)
Gregtech(Nuggets remove recipes, removed unused recipes)
IC2(Iron Furnace need 5 Iron Plates in the assembler fix exploit)
Pams(removed unused recipes)
Project Red(Change recipes to GT Stone Plate)
Steve Carts(removed unused recipes)
Tinkers Construct (aluminium dusts exchange , )
Vamilla(Nuggets remove recipes)

Config changes:

Core Mod(Update Configs)
Gregtech(Update configs)

Quests:

Fix allot of quests

Reactions: Minecr4ck

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason my email sometimes decides not to tell me about messages here, and I had a hectic week so sorry for the late response. I run my EBF from an HV diesel generator. I was using nitro diesel but since I updated it's a little more complicated to make, so I am still setting that up and using light fuel in the meantime.

If you're using a large boiler to make steam I recommend using super tanks, they are much more compact and hold way more fluid than the silly RC tanks. :p I have one with a redstone wire system turning my boiler off when it's full, sending steam into a MV turbine which runs my LV machines through a transformer and a few MV machines on the side. I'm currently renovating my base to set everything up with my AE system (and oil) but the boiler run off a tree farm with lots of battery buffers chaining the machines has lasted me a good long time. :)

Thanks Kriss,
I was messing around with diesel as well but I gave up after while. At this stage its too much hassle and since oil is finite until I get oil bees I am gonna stick to good old steam ;).
You right about super tanks, but when I was building RC tanks they werent avalaible in that version. They became affordable in 1.4 ver.
I might change my set up little bit now.
Acctually RC tank is not that silly :p, because the size I can run 4LV and 4MV genarators off one tank at the same time :D.

I see u re far far away in progress than me.
Can u remember which of quests gives 2 nether stars as reward?

Reactions: kris449

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Kriss,
I was messing around with diesel as well but I gave up after while. At this stage its too much hassle and since oil is finite until I get oil bees I am gonna stick to good old steam ;).
You right about super tanks, but when I was building RC tanks they werent avalaible in that version. They became affordable in 1.4 ver.
I might change my set up little bit now.
Acctually RC tank is not that silly :p, because the size I can run 4LV and 4MV genarators off one tank at the same time :D.

I see u re far far away in progress than me.
Can u remember which of quests gives 2 nether stars as reward?

You can make infinite oil without bees, just need a pyrolyse oven. Also if you use a drilling rig you will get more oil than you can imagine. Heck I am still trying to drain the underground well from the very first oil spout I found near my base, it had literally thousands of buckets in it, that plus some heavy oil I got out of my rig and used for gelled toluene has kept me going since LV. Moral of the story, don't worry about running out of oil :p

If there's a quest that gives nether stars I have not seen it yet. You have to kill the wither yourself first and then start duplicating the one you get. He is very very easy to kill if you're used to infernal mobs.

Reactions: novarek

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
You can make infinite oil without bees, just need a pyrolyse oven. Also if you use a drilling rig you will get more oil than you can imagine. Heck I am still trying to drain the underground well from the very first oil spout I found near my base, it had literally thousands of buckets in it, that plus some heavy oil I got out of my rig and used for gelled toluene has kept me going since LV. Moral of the story, don't worry about running out of oil :p

If there's a quest that gives nether stars I have not seen it yet. You have to kill the wither yourself first and then start duplicating the one you get. He is very very easy to kill if you're used to infernal mobs.

:eek::eek::eek: Oooooo thats whole lot of new information to me!
I didnt know pyrolyse oven gives oil. I didnt built one because I didnt see use and needs for it. Woow I have to back to school ;) .
I didnt think about oil rig either. I thought it is one of the end game machines. I checked now and surprise! MV stage! Thank u kris449 :).
I am not affraid to fight Wither I am quite well geared, the issue is, so far I collected only 3 skulls which let me fight only one Wither, and to duplicate Nether stars I need two of them. If I am correct.

Reactions: kris449

da2loo

Jul 29, 2019
If you heat the metal it will turn back to normal state.
The extruder recipes i need to test.

Did you are using the Mod Datrev Scanner mod? If yes remove it because its bugged.
I updated to 1.5.0.2 (no Datrev Scanner mod), still the same issue with the extruder.
So just doing it the less efficient way with a file.

C

CiYuan53

Hi I played the pack of 1.4.1.1 for one month and I have a suggestion to you. The quest book is kind of trouble when I switched to another chapter of task. So you can make those chapter which is the left side to be like "quest" which means we can easily click on the chapter icon on the right side to get in the whole chapter. Also it will be easier to know how to unlock some chapter.