[1.7.10]GT-New-Horizons[Ultra Hard Gregified modpack via Minetweaker and Modtweaker][2,5K+ Quests]

C

Chriss22

@DreamMasterXXL do you already know about the journeymap bug? since 2.0 the waypoints on multiplayer vanishes.
well not vanish but it sometimes creates a new folder even tho the IP is the same.
wasnt like that before.

C

Chriss22

Heared the first time about this issue. Not sure why this happend. Copy the folder to the new one fix it ?
yea thats a working workaround but sometimes its really bad. some guys on the server had to copy the folder each time they left the server.

C

Chriss22

have to copy it 3 to 4 times a day currently because it always creates a new folder. you added a newer version of journeymap in the 2.0 update right?
what version you had before?

Haiya-Dragon

Jul 29, 2019
There's also Tech Reborn on the new versions to trick people into thinking they're not playing an old version of GT

C

Chriss22

Another thing i noticed.
normally i play on a server but sometimes i want to test something in singleplayer.
but i guess this world type is just too overloaded my java cant handle it.
my pc is pretty good and i have 16gb of ram with 12gb allocated to java but generating a world takes up to 10 minuten and rendering new chunks sometimes 1-2 minutes till i can do something again.
could you maybe unlock other world options too instead of this alpha thingy only.

C

Chriss22

yo i have a question. why you have to change important stuff with every patch
i plan and build my factory for hours because its already hella complicated with 30000 different recipes for every product and then you change one thing and the whole setup is useless.
dont change the whole game every few weeks. make a major update every few month and only some small fixes inbetween.

Last edited:

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
yo i have a question. why you have to change important stuff with every patch
i plan and build my factory for hours because its already hella complicated with 30000 different recipes for every product and then you change one thing and the whole setup is useless.
dont change the whole game every few weeks. make a major update every few month and only some small fixes inbetween.

Let me know what change you mean?

C

Chriss22

pretty much all changes that affect production lines.
in gregtech its all about automation especially in this pack with much harder recipe chains.
but rearranging the machines with every patch to make the chain work again is so annoying and kills all the motivation to play on.
every few month it would be okay but not every few weeks.

btw, alot of ppl on the server i play too are thinking the same way