[1.7.10]FTB Insanity Redone[Tech][The Pyramid][Retro Redone]

Sharkman9000

Jul 29, 2019
How do i do the quests when i drop the stuff in the thing it dosent light up the light or give me the reward?

Kryptic97

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately there are 2 drones there which is not really going to work all the time (should be a princess and a bee i guess?)
The 2 Drones are receive so if you cross bread with receive princesses you can get pure breads to get quartz. It is hard work but possible.

ProjectEForNever

Jul 29, 2019
you`re welcome
Not.
I'm playing 1.1.1 on a 1.1.1 world. The "Burning Rubber" chest got properly filled. There must be a problem with the SFM programming, but I can't see one.
Another question: is clay obtained from a late-game quest or what? Because I would really like conduit binder for running all this GenDustry and Ender IO machinery (or automation in general, really, as their conduits beat everything). Kinesis pipes suck for energy and pressurized tubes need all this extra machinery.

EDIT: Oh, wait. Made a creative world. Clay (and silver) are obtained from the "Advanced Machines" quest, which in turn is somewhere soon after "Bronze Age" because lapis.

Last edited:

dbflush

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everybody, my name is Kryptic.
It took me about two weeks to test and build the map and make the modpack.
Everything started back in the day when I was bored and remembered how much fun the original FTB Insanity Map by Slowpoke101 was, so I decided to re-create the experience in MC 1.7.10. In my opinion, this map is much harder than before, but it's still fun.
Please share my work if you enjoyed the Map!

NOTE:
that the mods in this pack aren't the exact ones you would use for a normal playthrough, the recipes are also changed.

To-Do:
- Pack artwork
- Balancing (if you have anything I should re-balance in this modpack, please let me know. For easy finding use #balance and i'll try to respond as fast as possible.)
Should i remaster this to a HQM-Map?

INFO: If you started on Version 1.0.3-1 you Need to edit the conduits down bllow for the Quest "Burning Rubber" to ignore NBT-Data
Fixed in 1.0.3-2.
Searching for 2-3 Players for the first VS-Map please send PM when interestet

Thanks to Bartz24

Pack-Code: ftbredone
feed_the_beast_wallpaper__the_monument_by_blekwave-d5hrpzr.png

by blekwave

Special Thanks:
KdV_Rauca("mc.kreis-der-verdammten.de")
KdV_Dragon("mc.kreis-der-verdammten.de")
Cyri_96
the FTB Team for making this possible

Hey man i downloaded the Pack but where is the map i tried the old (original 1.2.5) map doesnt seems to work where can i download ur Map for FTB 1.7.10

P

Peruibeloko

Crash upon loading included "template" folder (which I manually placed into the saves folder). FML log would be of any help?

yotus

Jul 29, 2019
The 2 Drones are receive so if you cross bread with receive princesses you can get pure breads to get quartz. It is hard work but possible.

The two monastics drones didn't help me to get quartz, unfortunately. I spent like two hours trying to get a monastic princess, without any luck. And I couldn't even use Gendustry machines, because well, processors require nether quartz.
But otherwise, since I got a blaze rod EMC generator, quests are not so difficult.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Heya *waves*
Just started recently playing this map (so much more comfortable than 1.2.5 xD) but running into a little problem:
- Is there any second magnum-torch hidden in the spawning-plattform?
I built my little mob spawner over 64 blocks (actually pretty much 5~6 chunks from the middle one of the pyramid) away from the magnum-torch behind the throne, but still not a single mob is spawning. So wondering if I need another 4 chunks away from the plattform aboth my head. :/

Kryptic97

Jul 29, 2019
Quick Update: I have a workking PC again so i can start working on the map again.
sry for the Long time without updates

Reactions: Mokradin

Kryptic97

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried breeding and after two Generations i got a pure bread monastic queen i used Wintry and Monastic just as a heads up how to get quartz