[1.7.10]FTB Insanity Redone[Tech][The Pyramid][Retro Redone]

Mythos123

Jul 29, 2019
when i create a new world, i spawn in creative mode inside the Monument and have radiation for xx.xx time (fixed that with jumping and turnung of creative through nei) then im at the regular spawn platformn but have only 3 hearts total, which is too less to survive the fall through the hole.

So im just asking, why all this?

Kryptic97

Jul 29, 2019
It was a Little mistake on my end it will be fixed in a week when i push the update with the Server files

Mythos123

Jul 29, 2019
You should maybe think about updating the mods, for example your version of EnderIO is from Dec 2014

Kryptic97

Jul 29, 2019
i know but i wanted to get the map working before i Change the Version . Never touch a running System ;)

Mokradin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, i can't complete the Burning Rubber Quest. I threw all the necessary items on the Item Importer and the lamp does not light.

i'm playing on 1.1.1 version, the issue with this quest is supposed to be fixed according the first post

Last edited:

Mokradin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, i can't complete the Burning Rubber Quest. I threw all the necessary items on the Item Importer and the lamp does not light.

i'm playing on 1.1.1 version, the issue with this quest is supposed to be fixed according the first post
i fixed the issue. There was a missing Damage Value for the MFE in the Machine Inventory Manager

P

Popsnorkle

I'm back! Thanks for the help so far.

I've been doing the challenges in order and I'm up to Blood, Sweat & Tears. There must be a way to get blaze powder or rods that I've missed. Are you supposed to fly off in the nether until you get to the non-void part and find a fortress?

Mokradin

Jul 29, 2019
I'm back! Thanks for the help so far.

I've been doing the challenges in order and I'm up to Blood, Sweat & Tears. There must be a way to get blaze powder or rods that I've missed. Are you supposed to fly off in the nether until you get to the non-void part and find a fortress?
With your Philosopher's stone ou can throw a projectile (defalut key R) to the mobs to transmute them at a cost of alchemical coal in your inventory.

P

Popsnorkle

Is there a source of nether quartz other than bees?

I went with the bees and got lucky with the 2 monastic drones from the starter project bench, but this could easily have gone the other way. Was one of the monastic drones supposed to be a princess?

Also, how are you supposed to get nether wart? My best idea on this one is finding a fort in the non-void part of the nether, but that just doesn't seem right.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
P

Popsnorkle

Also, how are you supposed to get nether wart?

Turns out both nether wart and blaze powder are a reward for a different quest. I was doing them in order up the left side then down the right side, but it looks like it should be up the left side then up the right side.

Kryptic97

Jul 29, 2019
I'm Sorry for the lack of updates my house burned down and at the moment i'm not able to update the map for a while

ZeruelB

Jul 29, 2019
Turns out both nether wart and blaze powder are a reward for a different quest. I was doing them in order up the left side then down the right side, but it looks like it should be up the left side then up the right side.

You can get Blaze Powder by putting coal in a ProjectE Collector to let it go throught the upgrade process (1 item during the process is blaze powder). Also, there seems to be a weird recipe for Nether Quartz, it wants you to macerate Stone Stairs of Damage Value 7 (which i got no idea of how to get).

I would propose to change atleast 1 of the 2 Marble Blocks on the Portal to the Nether to Nether Quartz Blocks.

Also, it seems that once you got the SagMill you can Mill your Bones into BoneMeal which you get 6 bonemeal for 1 Bone (6 Bonemeal EMC > 1 Bone EMC). I don't know if this is intentional or not (especially because the DarkRoom Bonemeal Method from MC1.2.5 does not work anymore ;) )

PS: Also had to tinker around the MFE Detection Issue by Modifying the pyramid.

Last edited:

Kryptic97

Jul 29, 2019
You can get Blaze Powder by putting coal in a ProjectE Collector to let it go throught the upgrade process (1 item during the process is blaze powder). Also, there seems to be a weird recipe for Nether Quartz, it wants you to macerate Stone Stairs of Damage Value 7 (which i got no idea of how to get).

I would propose to change atleast 1 of the 2 Marble Blocks on the Portal to the Nether to Nether Quartz Blocks.

Also, it seems that once you got the SagMill you can Mill your Bones into BoneMeal which you get 6 bonemeal for 1 Bone (6 Bonemeal EMC > 1 Bone EMC). I don't know if this is intentional or not (especially because the DarkRoom Bonemeal Method from MC1.2.5 does not work anymore ;) )

PS: Also had to tinker around the MFE Detection Issue by Modifying the pyramid.
You can get Nether Quartz by bee breading. If i'm not mistaken there should be(e) some in the Project Table on the starting Platform

ZeruelB

Jul 29, 2019
You can get Nether Quartz by bee breading. If i'm not mistaken there should be(e) some in the Project Table on the starting Platform

Unfortunately there are 2 drones there which is not really going to work all the time (should be a princess and a bee i guess?)