[1.7.10] Flux Galaxy - A Space-Based MagiTech Modpack

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there, I can't find on the modpack a way to convert EU (from steam turbine) to RF.

Can I convert it or its not possible?

I've tryed with all the modpack cables even Extra utilities energy transfer nodes
You could try Mekanism universal cables. Any reason why you are using the turbine though? Their are no EU-based mods in the pack. I'd suggest using the steam in steam dynamos. That way you can get RF directly.

Eduarx

Jul 29, 2019
You could try Mekanism universal cables. Any reason why you are using the turbine though? Their are no EU-based mods in the pack. I'd suggest using the steam in steam dynamos. That way you can get RF directly.

I thought that I would get more power without needing to build many dynamos, but I will go that way, Thanks :D

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
I thought that I would get more power without needing to build many dynamos, but I will go that way, Thanks :D
You could add the power output augments to the dynamos and have just two dynamos with the max augments producing all the energy. The augments won't effect the fuel efficiency because you are using steam from the boiler.

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
Ok version 0.5.9 should be live within 72 hours. I added Blood Magic and Sanguimancy, and updated a bunch of mods. Link to changelog in the OP.

Gamingjg

Jul 29, 2019
That one worked. The one I posted listed on the technic page just said "Invalid Technic Platform Delivery URL" even though it's the only one there. lol

Doesn't show anything in the log at all in relation to your Modpack. Anyway, looking forward to checking it out!

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
That one worked. The one I posted listed on the technic page just said "Invalid Technic Platform Delivery URL" even though it's the only one there. lol

Doesn't show anything in the log at all in relation to your Modpack. Anyway, looking forward to checking it out!
Where did you get that link by the way?

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
can't wait to try blood magic.

when are you planning on going 1.0?
Probably after forge 10.13.1 gets stable.

Gonna start working on 0.6.x soon. Hoping to add Minechem and IRC chat in that. IRC will probably be connected to the #fluxgalaxy channel on irc.synirc.net. They provide cloaks, so your IP/hostname won't be exposed.

ShadowXK

Jul 29, 2019
i think to travel to other plants to move up the tech tree is a good idea but only thing is the automatic miners so space travel isn't really needed
but making ore rare besides iron and coal it makes you HAVE to travel to get more gold diamonds

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
i think to travel to other plants to move up the tech tree is a good idea but only thing is the automatic miners so space travel isn't really needed
but making ore rare besides iron and coal it makes you HAVE to travel to get more gold diamonds
I've been thinking of changing the worldgen to something similar to that. Certain ores are already only available in space. With the new generation types coming to CoFH Core, something like that might be possible in a later version.

I was thinking having ores restricted to certain biomes, but they would spawn in big veins. That would encourage traveling and also makes automated mining kind of useless on the overworld. In the space dimensions there would be ore generation similar to the overworld.

Eduarx

Jul 29, 2019
When I go to the moon and I come back I found all my Railcraft multiblocks "broken", I have to break and replace to make it work again.

It's a known bug?

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
When I go to the moon and I come back I found all my Railcraft multiblocks "broken", I have to break and replace to make it work again.

It's a known bug?
Not that I know of, I'll have to check it out. Are the multiblocks built on chunk boundaries by any chance? I know that cause issues.

Also is it only when coming back from space or from any dimension?

Eduarx

Jul 29, 2019
Not that I know of, I'll have to check it out. Are the multiblocks built on chunk boundaries by any chance? I know that cause issues.

Also is it only when coming back from space or from any dimension?

Only one multiblock is on a chunk boundaries. I only came back from the nether and the moon, and the moon is the only one that caused the problem.

I will test it with other dimensions.

Edit: Testing on Test world I found that multiblock breaking only happens with my Survival world. No problems with any dimension

Last edited:

xXTEAMRAMRODXx

Jul 29, 2019
Is the nei broken in the newest update? When I try to search for something the nei just stays on the first page. Can anyone help?