Mod Feedback [1.7.10] Flaxbeard's Steam Power (Latest 0.29.3)

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
0.27.5 is out!

• FIX: (ganymedes01) Fixed Rock Smasher crash bug caused by API things or something (#209, #204, #203, #200)
  • TWEAK: (CurePindal) Jump Boost steam consumption can be configured (#184)
  • TWEAK: (CurePindal) Jetpack steam consumption can be configured (#184)
  • TWEAK: (CurePindal) Thruster steam consumption can be configured (#184)
  • TWEAK: (CurePindal) Run assist steam consumption can be configured (#184)
  • TWEAK: Steam Tanks' steam storage can be configured (#184)

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
So your mod automates vanilla anvils, any chance you plan a way to automate your own crucible? I think you could have a pretty cool steam powered multiblock setup, keep the animation of the crucible dumping as turned by some kind of steam wheel/piston? I'm playing BlastOff and if there was an automation built in we wouldn't have to complain to Karmarcharger about the crappy crafting recipe. Awesome mod otherwise.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
So your mod automates vanilla anvils, any chance you plan a way to automate your own crucible? I think you could have a pretty cool steam powered multiblock setup, keep the animation of the crucible dumping as turned by some kind of steam wheel/piston? I'm playing BlastOff and if there was an automation built in we wouldn't have to complain to Karmarcharger about the crappy crafting recipe. Awesome mod otherwise.
I answered this in the blastoff thread ;)

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Flaxbeard's Steam Power update to 0.28.0

• NEW: (Zenith) Crucibles can now be read by comparators
  • NEW: (Zenith) Molds can output to pipes and hoppers
  • NEW: Crucibles can tip when activated with a redstone signal or pulse
  • NEW: Copper and Zinc should be able to generate in stone nodes in custom dimension IDs.
  • TWEAK: Rocket Launcher block damage is now enabled/disabled based on gamerules.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Some bug fixes and more config options today in 0.28.1

• NEW: Steam consumption for Steam Tools is now configurable
  • NEW: Steam consumption for Power Fist is now configurable
  • FIX: (Zenith) Crucible can now accept items not thrown by a player
  • FIX: Blocks that are not expected to be used with the Rock Smasher (for example: a Gold Block) no longer get infinitely deleted on smash.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
0.28.2 with more bug fixes

• FIX: Fixes Mold's bounding box so that it can no longer kill entities that walk through it (#217)
  • FIX: Fixed Steam Hammer performance issue (#206)
  • FIX: Blocks that are instances of BlockFluidClassic, BlockFluidFinite, or BlockFluidBase no longer have break particles when the Fan is pushing them, fixing a few different possible NPEs (#205)
  • FIX: Server crash when shift-clicking an object from FSP with the journal. This has only been tested on LAN; not actual servers. If the issue still persists on servers, please let us know (it shouldn't). (#168)

Reactions: Padfoote

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Flaxbeard's Steam Power 0.28.5 has been released with some new config options, new ways to heat the Crucible, and a bug fix!

• NEW: Config options for steam consumption rates of: Fan, Archimedes Screw, Steam Hammer, Steam Heater, and the Vacuum (#184)
  • NEW: Steam Heater can now be used to heat the Crucible, for the same amount of steam as it costs to heat a furnace (#246)
  • NEW: Thaumcraft Nitor can now be used to heat the Crucible (#171)
  • FIX: Added null check to SteamHeater TE, which should prevent NPEs (#166)