{1.7.10} dog pack v1.0.7 (tech) (magic)

dogdaytona

Jul 29, 2019
My mod pack is a mix of magic and power. It will let you unleash the power you have deep inside you what will you do with that power? If you want to use it for evil then fight your friends. Or use it for good and make the world a better place. Now it is your turn what will you do? Right now the pack is just for a fun mod pack with lots of different things to do. The code for the pack is:

SO2ZVTX6NF

mod list:
applied energistics 2
baubles
bibliocraft
biomes o'plenty
botania
buildcraft
chickenchunks
chisel
codechickencore
codechickenlib
cofh core
cofh lib
dense ores
enderIo
enderstorage
extra utilities
forestry
forge multipart
hat stand
hats
ichunUtil
industrialcraft 2
inventory tweaks
iron chests
jabba
mantle
mapwriter
minefactory reloaded
mobius core
modular powersuits
morph
NEI addons
NEI plugins
not enough items
numina
obsidiplates
opis
pneumaticcraft
railcraft
redstone arsenal
simply jetpacks
steve's carts 2
steve's factory manager
sync
thaumcraft
thermal expansion
thermal foundation
tinker's construct
twilight forest
waila

All running on minecraft version 1.7.10 I will take all feed back in to consecration so give me feed back if you want.
changelog:
am2 added
openblocks added
openmodslib added
nether ores added
all other mods updated

Last edited:
Reactions: TacoCat2051

MissLid

Jul 29, 2019
You should add a mod list and what version of minecraft it is running on so people have some idea of what to expect :)

dogdaytona

Jul 29, 2019
the mod is up dated and now i just need your guys opinion so give me your feed back i will change the pack based on your advice[DOUBLEPOST=1414730799,1414543660][/DOUBLEPOST]i am updating the pack right now adding computercraft and thaumcraft addons
like tt and te[DOUBLEPOST=1414895210][/DOUBLEPOST]i am waiting for ftb to update the modpack

dogdaytona

Jul 29, 2019
ftb is being a little werid so if you are having issues i am trying to figure out how to fix them right now

dogdaytona

Jul 29, 2019
the texture pack is done i will be uploading it to my drop box and anyone can download it if they want it

dogdaytona

Jul 29, 2019
hey guy i have got a new pc so it will take a bit for me to get all the data and push out a new working update

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
Heres some advice. I recommend making it different from other packs so it gets popular. Think of an original idea like Running Red.

OguzhanGokay

Jul 29, 2019
Well, don't know why but I really liked your response againts suggestions, you're a mature! Nice to see this kind of people around. And for the idea, I really suggest to work on a theme as DarkIron987 said, there are many packs around this kinda 'put'em all together'. If you need idea for theme we can think on it, and you can make another story.

Reactions: dogdaytona

dogdaytona

Jul 29, 2019
that would be awesome and if not on this pack i am working on another modpack that will be more of a chanllange pack and i am thinking of releasing it but i will need help with this one and a name for another. and thank you for your help and i would love to work with you