[1.7.10] Do What You Want - DWYW [ProjectE] [Skyblock]

KingCreeperEli

Jul 29, 2019
Do What You Want or DWYW is a modpack taking the skyblock concept and adding ProjectE as one of the main mods! It is designed to let YOU do what YOU want. DWYW is in its very early alpha builds right now, but it is still very much playable. I have fun making the pack and I hope you guys can have fun playing it.

I also am looking for some alpha testers to test the game, so if you download it off the Feed the Beast launcher, please let me know what you think and tell me if you find any bugs. Additionally if you would like a mod, feature, change, or even a recipe added in, just tell me and I will try to make you happy :)

Also I am looking for nice screenshots of the gameplay, and your guys' setups in game, and will display them if I get any good ones. I am looking for them to show off the mods, features, and out of the box thinking (adding in resource packs or shaders, etc.)

Most of all though, I really would just like you guys to play my pack and have fun. If anyone has any suggestion, from small to big, tell me and I will see what I can do. BUT, if you get a crash or bug and don't give information about crash logs or how to replicate it, it is very hard for me to look into that issue.

Furthermore, have fun and play hard!
-Eli Sussman

PACK CODE: dwyw

Now on the Curse Launcher as well as the FTB Launcher!
Curse Link

LATEST VERSION: 0.2.7
Mod List:

Screenshots:
b4mupMG.png

R7wKSUc.png

ogUC2cx.png

Server Files:

Author/Credits: Eli Sussman - Lead pack designer and creator

Last edited:

KingCreeperEli

Jul 29, 2019
Botania and AgriCraft would be lovely additions :)
I'm willing to put them in, but it might take a lot of config work, like first of all should the items in both mods have EMC?

EDIT: As I look more into those 2 mods, I love the mods, but I don't think they fit the theme of the pack at this point in time.

If you or anybody else has anymore mod (or other) suggestions, you can post them here.

Last edited:

lordliam13

Jul 29, 2019
and can i recommend either setting specific tools for veinminer of allowing the change of the key-bind? i say this because often when i am building if i make a mistake i do not let go of shift when mining it, this has often led to disaster on other modpacks

Last edited:

KingCreeperEli

Jul 29, 2019
No official or known servers up yet, but if anybody wants to make one, I will mention it here. Also in the next update, I will try to change the veinminer configs, because I know what you are talking about. It can be disastrous! :)

thatonesaddude

Jul 29, 2019
What is the IP?
Well, I'm checking out if I like this pack. So far, there isn't enough quests for me so I probably won't be staying. Sorry
Hey packmaker, if you want some serious constructive criticism and/or suggestions, just ask me. I'll be happy to help.

Edit: if you REALLY want to join a server, I might put it up. Doesn't satisfy all my pack needs though :/

Last edited:

angelnc

Jul 29, 2019
I just started playing and one thing I noticed was that some bonemeal would be very useful at the start to skip the waiting time for trees to grow.

KingCreeperEli

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I'm checking out if I like this pack. So far, there isn't enough quests for me so I probably won't be staying. Sorry
Hey packmaker, if you want some serious constructive criticism and/or suggestions, just ask me. I'll be happy to help.

Edit: if you REALLY want to join a server, I might put it up. Doesn't satisfy all my pack needs though :/

I am adding more quests in future updates. This is very early on in the development stages. I would love some constructive criticism, so either post here or pm me. I am always looking for ways to improve.

I just started playing and one thing I noticed was that some bonemeal would be very useful at the start to skip the waiting time for trees to grow.

It has the tree growing simulator (TGS), so if you twerk (press shift a bunch) it will grow trees :)
If you knew that and still want bone meal, you can always cheat it in, but I didn't think people really needed it with the TGS. If more people ask I will definitely add it.

thatonesaddude

Jul 29, 2019
I am adding more quests in future updates. This is very early on in the development stages. I would love some constructive criticism, so either post here or pm me. I am always looking for ways to improve.

It has the tree growing simulator (TGS), so if you twerk (press shift a bunch) it will grow trees :)
If you knew that and still want bone meal, you can always cheat it in, but I didn't think people really needed it with the TGS. If more people ask I will definitely add it.
Alright, I'll give it a more in-depth try. I will report back here.